Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Call for Action, Where can I play table tennis?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Call for Action, Where can I play table tennis?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttRadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttRadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Call for Action, Where can I play table tennis?
    Posted: 02/28/2016 at 5:04pm
Hello all, 

I am Tarun, and searching for a TT venue in a new place has always proved difficult in the absence of a goto site for all venues. This is what I suffered from myself, when I moved to a new town. Fed up with this, I created http://www.ttRadar.com and have been toiling hard to add details of as many venues as possible. 

ttRadar.com now has close to 200 venues listed, but I need your help in taking this number to 500+. There have been repeated requests to have more venues all over the world. 

Can the community here help by adding Venues/Clubs in your area? You can do so by clicking 'Add Table' on http://www.ttRadar.com

ttRadar.com is a community driven website and relies on the support of Table Tennis fans in creating this site as the 'Go To TT site'  with quality information about the venues.

I hope you will join the movement and add 4/5 venues near you and help spread the word as well.

Thanks
Tarun
Sponsored Links

vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2016 at 5:09pm
Have you scraped all clubs from here https://www.tabletennis365.com/Sites?
ttRadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttRadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2016 at 5:22pm
Yes I have tried to get in touch with the founder of TableTennis365 but no luck. The club info on the site is mixed as some clubs have good contact info but others are missing. However there are over 125+ venues in the UK. 
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2016 at 5:27pm
Yes, this is a great idea. I always did use google to search for clubs around my location, but this is good.
When I was abroad I thought an app to find the nearest public toilet would be most useful too(no joke). I mean, if you find yourself in that situation you'll know what I mean!!

FdT
ttRadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttRadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2016 at 5:54pm
Thanks for the words of encouragement, FdT.

Pls tell others as well. I did add a few clubs in Canada but many more to go.
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2016 at 7:07pm
In fact I did add a number of the ones that I have personally attended.
Will keep adding as I go.

FdT
ttRadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttRadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2016 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Fulanodetal Fulanodetal wrote:

In fact I did add a number of the ones that I have personally attended.
Will keep adding as I go.

FdT

FYi, we now have over 240 venues listed on the site and have made minor amendments based on the feedback received from fellow players.
aerial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2016 at 8:56pm
nice website!
ttRadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttRadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2016 at 2:40pm
As an update, ttRadar.com now has over 250 venues listed in over 20 countries and we continue to march towards our target of getting over 500+ venues soon.

Thank you to all members who have kindly added venues they are aware of. 

CSBV View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSBV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2016 at 4:49pm
You can find Dutch TT clubs here: https://www.nttb.nl/meedoen/zoek-een-club
Gewo Dynatec ZV; Gewo Nexxus 48EL; Gewo Nexxus 48EL
Custom blade; Sanwei Target 90; Sanwei Target 90
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic