Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Table Tennis Video Clip, North-Netherlands!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Slupmi-Atled View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Table Tennis Video Clip, North-Netherlands!
    Posted: 03/12/2017 at 2:29pm
Hi people,

In this video clip you see the first team of the Dutch table tennis club (TTV Delta Impuls), in their first league game of the season, early 2017.

The team is playing on the highest Northern-level, one level below the National third division-level.

Enjoy this video clip (hope you all like the music too).

Comments are always welcome!

Edited by Slupmi-Atled - 03/12/2017 at 5:36pm
Sponsored Links

mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2017 at 6:32pm
Thanks for Posting.  I always enjoy them.  It is interesting seeing the same player against different opponents.

Mark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2017 at 6:49am
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

Thanks for Posting.  I always enjoy them.  It is interesting seeing the same player against different opponents.

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for your comment! Nice to hear that you like the videos... now and then, I will continue to share them!
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2017 at 12:36pm
Danny Heister still likes to wear capris.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2017 at 7:31am
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Haha, he still love his capris ... nothing wrong with that! Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2017 at 9:17pm

He wished he was Danny Heister, by the way Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2017 at 7:12am

Btw, maybe a fun fact: Danny Heister is a trainer now (almost a decade) at the German club 'Borussia Düsseldorf'.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2017 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Slupmi-Atled Slupmi-Atled wrote:

Btw, maybe a fun fact: Danny Heister is a trainer now (almost a decade) at the German club 'Borussia Düsseldorf'.

Also interesting: with Heister, the team won five league titles, five cups, once the ETTU Cup and once the Champions League... good coach!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2017 at 6:27am

Mark

Hi Mark!

Maybe you have
not seen this this video yet, also a video with the same players. This video is a little older, from late last year.

Enjoy!

MissTori88 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissTori88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2017 at 10:57am
Thanks for posting the video! Danny Heister looks great in his traditional capris Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2017 at 7:01am
Originally posted by MissTori88 MissTori88 wrote:

Thanks for posting the video! Danny Heister looks great in his traditional capris Smile

Hello Miss, thank you for your nice comment. I think that the Danny Heister-like player will also appreciate your comment, haha. LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2017 at 1:37pm

Mark

Hi Mark!

Maybe you have
not seen this this video yet, also a video with the same players. This video is a little older, from late last year.

Enjoy!

In this video the players play at the same level: one below the national 3rd division.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2017 at 7:56am

Mark

Hi Mark!

Maybe you have

Enjoy!

In this video the players play at the same level: one below the National 3rd Division.

After the rural 3rd Division comes the 2nd, then 1st and finally the highest level: the top league (Eredivisie).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2017 at 6:22am

It is nice to get a response from a lady Smile. Women are still a minority in the table tennis sport. I notice at our own club too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2017 at 7:38pm

It is funny that everyone is talking about these capris... why? Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2017 at 2:06pm

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for your comment! Nice to hear that you like the videos... now and then, I will continue to share them!

Hi Mark, I have an older video for you. This was three years ago, again with the same players. Might be fun to see if the players have developed themselves in those years!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2017 at 11:44am

Mark

Hi Mark, I have an older video for you. This was three years ago, again with the same players. Might be fun to see if the players have developed themselves in those years!

I forgot to tell you that the players in this older video played one level lower at that time (Second Division North).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupmi-Atled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2017 at 6:38am

Mark

I forgot to tell you that the players in this older video played one level lower at that time (Second Division North).

Three years back, the players played two levels below the National third Division.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic