Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video Editing Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video Editing Software
    Posted: 04/16/2017 at 9:46pm
For those that record their practices and edit videos, which free video editing software would you recommend? 

-Must support 1080p, i know some free ones do not.

I currently use Windows Movie Maker but its a bit glitchy after compiling mp4 videos.
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
Sponsored Links

TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 10:01pm
There is no better than Sony Vegas, extremely easy to use. 
Version 10.0 is OK with 1080p, but if you want to process 4K you must go to version 13.0
I´m using it right now, I downloaded Asian final in 1080p but I don´t like that chinese narration. So also downloaded a 720p without narration and I´m joining the video of the first with the audio of the second.

DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 10:04pm
So expensive Cry
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2017 at 10:08pm
I´ve got mine at pirate bay... Wink
SebasLee View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebasLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2021 at 6:37am
I think TunesKit AceMovi is the best video editing software.
It is professional and you can use it to finish advanced video editing in several steps. What's more, you can free to use the the price is low.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2021 at 6:47am
I use VideoReDo
DeadMos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadMos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2021 at 5:02pm
lol
Captain of women orgasms
DeadMos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadMos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2021 at 5:03pm
What is the version of your windows? Mine is 10 and everything works perfect, especially with some of 3D effects. 

And if your windows is also 10, then what is the bug of compiling mp4 videos?
Captain of women orgasms
DeadMos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadMos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2021 at 5:04pm
I am thinking about using it but have doubts. Could you please describe its pros and cons? :3 
Please :)
Captain of women orgasms
FLUID Table Tennis View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLUID Table Tennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2021 at 6:50am
Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

For those that record their practices and edit videos, which free video editing software would you recommend? 

I currently use Windows Movie Maker but its a bit glitchy after compiling mp4 videos.

I was also recently in the market for something high quality and free.

I eventually landed on Davinci Resolve and have been totally blown away.

I also started out trying some stuff with Movie Maker, but found it incredibly limiting and unimpressive.

Hate to sound like a salesman here (I'm not), but what's possible with DaVinci is pretty unbelievable considering it's available for free.  Absolutely gorgeous, industry level projects have been made with this software, and even I, a rank beginner, severely lacking in tech skills, was able to pick it up fast and turn out some nice looking stuff.

The program is deep but also intuitive, and if you run into any issues they have a great support forum (I never even needed to make a thread, was always just able to find what I was looking for with a google search).

Beyond that there are TONS of great tutorials on Youtube that can walk you through everything step by step.

I'm sure there are a lot of great options out there but felt inclined to chime in and give my strong recommendation given the similarities in our experience.

Originally posted by DeadMos DeadMos wrote:

I am thinking about using it but have doubts. Could you please describe its pros and cons? :3 

Are you referring to Windows Movie Maker?

If so, in my opinion your time would be better spent researching another option and learning that.

You're gonna hit the ceiling of what's possible in WMM really fast and just have to move on to something else anyway.

Edited by FLUID Table Tennis - 09/20/2021 at 7:13am
fluidtabletennis.webnode.com

Community League in Twin Cities Minnesota!
DeadMos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadMos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2021 at 7:25am
Hello, man!

Nah, I was reffering to another software "VideoRedo" the guy mentioned above. Was just thinking about it. 

Movie Maker I used too. Did a lot of cool cartoons with it. But only in windows 7. However, windows 10's movie maker is also cool. I am using it for creating and editing highlights from different games I do play. 

Recently, I found Movavi Video editor by their official URL and was impressed. For now, it seems for me like the Movavi has more pros to compare with other free editors you may find. However, I will check your Davinchi too, thanks for your recommendation!

Captain of women orgasms
FLUID Table Tennis View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLUID Table Tennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2021 at 12:52pm

Hello, man!

Nah, I was reffering to another software "VideoRedo" the guy mentioned above. Was just thinking about it. 

Movie Maker I used too. Did a lot of cool cartoons with it. But only in windows 7. However, windows 10's movie maker is also cool. I am using it for creating and editing highlights from different games I do play. 

Recently, I found Movavi Video editor by their official URL and was impressed. For now, it seems for me like the Movavi has more pros to compare with other free editors you may find. However, I will check your Davinchi too, thanks for your recommendation!

Ah got ya, sounds good.

And full steam ahead, captain!

fluidtabletennis.webnode.com

Community League in Twin Cities Minnesota!
DeadMos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadMos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2021 at 11:14am
Sir, yes sir!
Captain of women orgasms
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2021 at 2:58am
Originally posted by FLUID Table Tennis FLUID Table Tennis wrote:

Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

I was also recently in the market for something high quality and free.

I eventually landed on Davinci Resolve and have been totally blown away.

I also started out trying some stuff with Movie Maker, but found it incredibly limiting and unimpressive.

Hate to sound like a salesman here (I'm not), but what's possible with DaVinci is pretty unbelievable considering it's available for free.  Absolutely gorgeous, industry level projects have been made with this software, and even I, a rank beginner, severely lacking in tech skills, was able to pick it up fast and turn out some nice looking stuff.

The program is deep but also intuitive, and if you run into any issues they have a great support forum (I never even needed to make a thread, was always just able to find what I was looking for with a google search).

Beyond that there are TONS of great tutorials on Youtube that can walk you through everything step by step.

I'm sure there are a lot of great options out there but felt inclined to chime in and give my strong recommendation given the similarities in our experience.

Are you referring to Windows Movie Maker?

If so, in my opinion your time would be better spent researching another option and learning that.

You're gonna hit the ceiling of what's possible in WMM really fast and just have to move on to something else anyway.

omggggg I just downloaded Davinci and it is the bomb.... this is ridiculously good (like 10000x better than any other free video editor I've used so far), why didn't I discover it earlier!
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(
DeadMos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadMos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2021 at 11:39am
Ha-ha, nice! I am glad to read that, dude!

About free video editors: just yesterday was looking for some more of  free editors and found interesting article with the top 2. So it is WeVideo and Fastreel. 

If you are interested, then here is the link for it:
fastreel video editor 

It seems like the Sony Vegas or Movavi will become not really actual, heh.  
Captain of women orgasms
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic