Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LF: Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
danieldangz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldangz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF: Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo
    Posted: 05/22/2017 at 2:37pm
Hello,

I'm looking for 1 or two sheets of Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo.  Either trade with blades that I have or my brand new Nittaku Fastarc G1 or sell it

Thanks
Sponsored Links

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2017 at 9:35pm
Why must be Nittaku while Nittaku doesn't actually produce H3? How about you buy only one N H3 and compare to my H3? You can also compare NEO to NEO, original to original, boosted to boosted.
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Pongster94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2017 at 10:08pm
Nittaku does. They use a Japanese rubber so it's harder and much better than a commercial dhs hurricane 3. This was talked about years ago and was compared to a dhs provincial or national. I looked it up to Google nittaku hurricane 3 and look for forums
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2017 at 5:02am
Originally posted by Pongster94 Pongster94 wrote:

Nittaku does. They use a Japanese rubber so it's harder and much better than a commercial dhs hurricane 3. This was talked about years ago and was compared to a dhs provincial or national. I looked it up to Google nittaku hurricane 3 and look for forums

oh, I didn't know that! Does it have "made in Japan" or "made in China" on the title and packaging? If not, how to prove the sponge was made from Nittaku?
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2017 at 10:42am
Nittaku is all over the packaging lol and the sponge is different color. Also the nittaku one like I said is much harder and stiffer vs the dhs which is softer
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2017 at 11:27am

Nittaku is all over the packaging lol and the sponge is different color. Also the nittaku one like I said is much harder and stiffer vs the dhs which is softer

Hang on a second here! The only thing Nittaku on the Nittaku DHS Hurricane 3 Neo is a small sticker on the package. It says "made in China" on the rubber and on the package as well. The orange sponge is also Chinese and not from Japan. Overall, the Nittaku DHS Hurricane 3 Neo is like a Provincial 39º version in terms feel and quality. I play this rubber since a couple of years and what I really like about it is the consistent quality; every time I buy a new rubber it's exactly the same (and I have used different sources).
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2017 at 11:36am
Exactly I didn't say made in Japan but the packaging I've seen had nittaku in red and white or silver accent on the top right, bottom right, and bottom left. Also the sponge isn't Chinese it's Japanese rubber. I've talked to the guys at oaak forums
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2017 at 11:41am

I've talked to the guys at oaak forums

Now that solves everything! (Besides that you misspelled the forum name!)
So how many Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo exactly did you play with? The sponge is the orange sponge that is also used for the DHS Provincial version.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2017 at 12:04pm
As Matt said "The only thing Nittaku on the Nittaku DHS Hurricane 3 Neo is a small sticker on the package" i may add they have also a larger sticker on the back of it :).  Same as DHS Neo3 prov.
henningf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henningf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2017 at 1:52am
If he wants Nittaku H3 Neo, let him have it. Personally I like Nittaku H3 Neo more than regularitet H3 Neo. Why? I just think it plays better. It's only €10 difference.
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2017 at 4:51am
Originally posted by henningf henningf wrote:

If he wants Nittaku H3 Neo, let him have it. Personally I like Nittaku H3 Neo more than regularitet H3 Neo. Why? I just think it plays better. It's only €10 difference.

No one forbid him to get the Nittaku.Chop4ever suggested he should buy one Nittaku and compare it to his DHS(as you can read).
 Most people not to say all would prefer the Nittaku over commercial DHS since is higher quality(like DHS prov) and therefore should play better.

Edited by mttgfg - 05/24/2017 at 4:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic