Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DHS H3 Provincial looks normal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 8:41am
Who knows?
I don't believe you can't ruin any rubber with 2 layers.

Sometimes some stores their stuff in improper places: too much exposure at humidity, dust, heat or whatever...

Chinese rubbers are really sensible to all these facts. Maybe the rubber was stored at high temperatures for a long time...

IMO: Strong smell from Chinese rubbers means fresh topsheet, no smell or even less smell means not that fresh.
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
Sponsored Links

Flobert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flobert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 8:50am
Did someone know a good internet shop place to buy some provincial rubbers?
siestakey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siestakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 9:52am

Eacheng.net
Siesta Key
W968
Omega Tour 7 i
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 1:50pm
I usually go to either http://www.prott.vip/

or http://ttnpp.com/store/

depending on availability. Never had a problem with either.

FdT
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 9:41pm
tabletennis11.com
My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2017 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Flobert Flobert wrote:

You are unbelievable. 
Even if you had another good piece of Hurricane 3, if you leave it exposed to the surroundings uncovered like what you did the last time, your hurricane 3 will still end up like your previous piece. 
Oxidation!
Flobert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flobert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2017 at 2:46am
Originally posted by proSpin proSpin wrote:

You are unbelievable. 
Even if you had another good piece of Hurricane 3, if you leave it exposed to the surroundings uncovered like what you did the last time, your hurricane 3 will still end up like your previous piece. 
Oxidation!

Learning by doing! ;)
Flobert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flobert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2017 at 4:55pm
Whats important, when i want to boost a DHS H3?
I've learned now, that i have to pay attention with the oxidation!
Should i let the foil on the rubber, when boosting? If not, what could I do, when the rubber begins to roll and i have contact with the air for a few days!?
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2017 at 5:14pm
I take off the foil, apply the booster, let it dome, put the foil back on - then take it off and reattach now and then - till the sheet is relaxed .   I suspect the plastic sheet might stop the rubber from freely doming and relaxing.

Edit- that should be take off the foil after applying the booster

Edited by tom - 07/26/2017 at 6:28pm
anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2017 at 5:59pm

Should i let the foil on the rubber, when boosting? If not, what could I do, when the rubber begins to roll and i have contact with the air for a few days!?

I let the plastic foil stay on whenever I am boosting or I try to have a large plastic sheet separate the rubber and the surface that the rubber is kept on to avoid any unnecessary spoilage. Keeping the rubber in a cool dry environment is also important. Keeping any rubber out in a hot environment will lead to the rubber drying out eventually. 
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2017 at 8:29pm

I always let my H3 exposed to the air without cleaning or foil covering. Yet I do boost my H3, there is no problem as it becomes stickier and stickier.

I tune H3 and glue it right after the tuner liquid getting dried. In my coaching bat, I change H3 every month but I my competition bat, I leave my h3 for a year.
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic