Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

sardius vs schlager carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hypersonic_2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hypersonic_2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sardius vs schlager carbon
    Posted: 09/20/2006 at 7:48am
sardius vs schlager carbon, what do u think ???
Sponsored Links

wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2006 at 3:02pm
The Schlager Carbon is faster but surprisingly easy to control.  The Sardius has a lower throw.  Tried the SC with Sriver which I have never used before hoping to try it with my Chinese soon.  Both are very fast blades with the Sardius having the better feel then again it could be because I have used it more.
Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Sigma Pro Red and Black
Butterfly Amultart
Tenergy 05 Black and Red 64
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2006 at 4:56pm
sardius is so hard to control
Blade: KLS
FH: Bryce
BH: Nittaku hammand
gundam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gundam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2006 at 11:34pm
Schlager Carbon, no question about it.
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2006 at 11:56pm
My fellow club member also told me that Schlager Carbon has better control, but the number of fans of Sardius and Schlager Carbon is 50-50.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

stefanusj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefanusj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2006 at 8:01am
Both feel the same. SC has a better Handle. But I pick neither of them. 2 FAST 2 CONTROLIOUS.
sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2006 at 9:45pm

Ok. I have both of them and used for a while. So, this is my opinion about them.

They both fast...very fast. If you put a fast runner with a little of you arm strenth. Not that many amature player can catch your's ball.

Chop and push: Sadius better than Schlager

Backhand spin: Schlager better

Smash: both are deadly

Topspin: Sadius better

Power looper: Schlager easy creatted a loop than Sadius because more stip

Summary: both are nice...depend by your style. And because of it's speed so sometime the blade just out of control and driving you crazy. But most of the time. It make you feel like the pro. And If you think about all around offensive player: Sadius. Power player: Schalger

gundam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gundam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2006 at 1:12am
I have a SC.

Don't expect to play well in the first few months. Even with daily training, it will still take time to get used to it and be able to control the blade.

Beware, SC is definitely not a beginner's blade.
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2006 at 8:56pm
Just bought Schlager Carbon X-CS (C-pen), and the blade is larger than the normal one. I wonder what is the puupose. Can anyone tell me about this ?
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

azrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2006 at 10:51pm
i believe with a much larger head the weight shift further up and hence the feeling of head heavy, which potentially makes the blade packed with speed. just my observation...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic