Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

New 2017 Xiom Feel Series Blades!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
GabrielTopspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielTopspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2018 at 6:39am
could you please compare the zx2 with the zx3, i have an innerforce layer alc and want to buy the zx2, i think the zx3 would be too hard, fast and uncontolable for me ( i don't like the hl5 speedwise),... thanks
Sponsored Links

lczlcz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lczlcz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2018 at 2:11pm
I was using xiom zetro quad and loved it. This time I tried HX pro with same FH rubber Acuda S1 turbo. I don't see much difference between the two blades and zetro quad might be little faster.  

The problem is:  Using the two blades you can let the ball go out the same way but the feeling on the hand is very different. Not saying one is better or worse, just different.  So decided not to switch to HX pro as I don't see much difference. 
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2018 at 11:12pm
Innerforce feels different from zx2 and zx3 because of the hinoki top
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
GabrielTopspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielTopspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2018 at 12:35pm
i played the zx2 and don't like it, what are the good sides of the zx3 and the feel sx you like the sx, is it a a blade for a aggressive looping game ?

Edited by GabrielTopspin - 06/23/2018 at 12:35pm
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2018 at 2:55am
SX is good but heavy. ZX3 is like a cross between ZJK ZLC and probably Mizutani. it has some qualities of both blades.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
AmiciSumus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiciSumus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2018 at 2:41pm
Hello Yougi_Bear,

I am fancy all your reviews and testing of blades and Rubbers ... Thank you!
A question! > Can you please give some thoughts about  zx2 and zx3 VS Xiom Omega Tour Blade  ?! Thx! Smile

Cheers!
Ray

Xiom Ice Cream AZXi FL
- FH ALC: Butterfly Dignics 2.1 Red
- BH ZLC: Butterfly Dignics 2.1 Black

Xiom Ice Cream AZXi FL
- FH ALC: Adidas P7 Max Red
- BH ZLC: Rasanter R53 2.0 Black
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2018 at 2:05pm
Turns out my feel ax's handle is hollow. Carbon layer looks interesting too.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3DCKimDRNCPK55cs7

feel ax

Edited by TSuBaSa - 10/08/2018 at 2:06pm
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Nightsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2018 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by TSuBaSa TSuBaSa wrote:

Turns out my feel ax's handle is hollow. Carbon layer looks interesting too.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3DCKimDRNCPK55cs7

Hmm, that's interesting. I always thought that the actual handle caps were hollowed out and not the plies that are sandwiched between the handle caps...Shocked
May I ask how you removed the handle caps? Boiling water/microwave and knives?
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2018 at 3:42pm
I just dropped it :)
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Nightsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2018 at 4:32pm

I just dropped it :)

Cry That's too bad. Must have been a little shock at first.
But it shouldn't be too difficult to put the handle cap back on...

TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2018 at 4:51am
Yeah... I was really tired. Too tired to be shocked. Initially I used waterbased glue
just to be over with the tournament that I was playing.
And than I used a special wood glue than clamp it for several hours. I think I did a good job. It should be fine.
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Alx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2018 at 8:39pm
I’m actually selling a XIOM Feel ZX3 like new in box if anyone’s interested in the Sale forum
AmiciSumus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiciSumus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2018 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Alx Alx wrote:

I’m actually selling a XIOM Feel ZX3 like new in box if anyone’s interested in the Sale forum

Hi,
I am interested, but find the price some high...
Cheers!
Xiom Ice Cream AZXi FL
- FH ALC: Butterfly Dignics 2.1 Red
- BH ZLC: Butterfly Dignics 2.1 Black

Xiom Ice Cream AZXi FL
- FH ALC: Adidas P7 Max Red
- BH ZLC: Rasanter R53 2.0 Black
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 3:07am
Oh god!
My dear feel ax is broken. I guess it was broken for weeks I'm not sure. I was just checking and I saw the crack. Ouch

Same day I ordered the lightest feel ax st handle from tabletennis11 and payed 20 euros for dhl express.
Than I got a 87 gr blade which is a lot more than my previous 80gr one. Cry

Now I have to get used to it in one day because tomorrow I'm going to play for a 2. division team in my country.  Thanks tabletenni11! my injured shoulder says hi!

Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Humble Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humble Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 2:11am
Thanks for the reviews.  It looks like the HX PRO has the same exact design as my Strato (3+2, Hinoki surface, 7mm thick) except for the new rounder handle comparing to Strato's flat, wide & square FL handle.  My Strato also measured to be 7.1mm thick.  Because of that, the speed should've been OFF++(Xiom's old rating was a notch higher than average as it was for Strato) than OFF printed on the blade.  It has the same specs as my Primorac Carbon except the Strato has thicker hinoki top layers.  Many manufacturers copy Butterfly blades and sell them cheaper.

The HX is the replacement for the Ignito (the thinner version of Strato) but slightly thicker 6.6mm vs 6.5mm (based on T11).  Axelo is the big brother with 7.5mm; the thickest & fastest which was the copy of Butterfly's Schlager Carbon.

I won't be surprised to see both the Strato & Ignito be discontinued soon as the HX Pro & HX are basically the same blades being re-introduced for marketing purposes.

Edited by Humble Bear - 11/13/2018 at 2:30am
ZJK ALC, MJ SZLC, Viscaria
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2019 at 12:23pm

Oh god!
My dear feel ax is broken. I guess it was broken for weeks I'm not sure. I was just checking and I saw the crack. Ouch

Same day I ordered the lightest feel ax st handle from tabletennis11 and payed 20 euros for dhl express.
Than I got a 87 gr blade which is a lot more than my previous 80gr one. Cry

Now I have to get used to it in one day because tomorrow I'm going to play for a 2. division team in my country.  Thanks tabletenni11! my injured shoulder says hi!

What xiom blade is like rosewood 7 with thin inner plies but more stiifer ?
Charlie Brown View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2019 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Humble Bear Humble Bear wrote:

Thanks for the reviews.  It looks like the HX PRO has the same exact design as my Strato (3+2, Hinoki surface, 7mm thick) except for the new rounder handle comparing to Strato's flat, wide & square FL handle.  My Strato also measured to be 7.1mm thick.  Because of that, the speed should've been OFF++(Xiom's old rating was a notch higher than average as it was for Strato) than OFF printed on the blade.  It has the same specs as my Primorac Carbon except the Strato has thicker hinoki top layers.  Many manufacturers copy Butterfly blades and sell them cheaper.

The HX is the replacement for the Ignito (the thinner version of Strato) but slightly thicker 6.6mm vs 6.5mm (based on T11).  Axelo is the big brother with 7.5mm; the thickest & fastest which was the copy of Butterfly's Schlager Carbon.

I won't be surprised to see both the Strato & Ignito be discontinued soon as the HX Pro & HX are basically the same blades being re-introduced for marketing purposes.

i still prefer the original Strato, thanks been searching for extra blades sent in my orderWink

Edited by Charlie Brown - 12/14/2019 at 11:23pm
*sigh*
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2019 at 8:00am
If i am not mistaken, the feel series blades have a zlc like composite layer while the strato has a tamca like carbon layer. 
EJbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2020 at 9:58am
Is ZX1 can be compared to Vega Pro?
JustANoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustANoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2021 at 4:25am
Can someone compare zx1 and bt Innerforce zlc.

It's quite hard to find any info on zx1 aside from this thread.

If anyone has played with it more and can offer comparison with other blades would be appreciated too.
andzejgolot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2021 at 9:28am
Originally posted by JustANoob JustANoob wrote:

Can someone compare zx1 and bt Innerforce zlc.

It's quite hard to find any info on zx1 aside from this thread.

If anyone has played with it more and can offer comparison with other blades would be appreciated too.

yup it is sad that Yogi write reviews and probably this is the most important blade from every Feel series because it is not the pricest and has construction similiar to more expensive blades.
ZX1 has construction similiar to Apolonia/Innerforce ZLC/ Franziska and we don't know ISH. 
He judge for 3/5 stars on TTD too, makes this blade hard to resell, so no one wants put money and wait to lose 70% of price

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2021 at 6:26am
I found that this ZX1 is made in China

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2022 at 12:39pm
I still don't know how this blade work, is someone who played ZX1 ?
dzincha View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dzincha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2024 at 6:03am

Edited by dzincha - 02/25/2024 at 2:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic