Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hrt Clone Blade - Similar W968

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GabrielTopspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielTopspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hrt Clone Blade - Similar W968
    Posted: 05/27/2018 at 11:02am
on prott: there is a Hrt blade with should be similar to w968, does somebody have this blade, thank you very much, it cost only 55 dollar

HRT blade - Similar function as W968:

This blade is hand made by DHS retired engineer. The structure of this blade is same with W968 , 5 ply wood + 2 Pith film carbon. After many pro player trial, the feedback is the Power and control is about 90% to W968.
http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=HRT

Sponsored Links

tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2018 at 3:58pm
get it while you can.  Prott  only has 1 left in stock I think.  off to minus.  quite good feel with spin and speed available

Edited by tom - 05/27/2018 at 4:03pm
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2018 at 4:56pm
That all sounds so real. 90% of the original W968, made by a retired engineer carrying the secret formula.,......meawhile if you're a real connaisseur you should not miss the only one and real W968
http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=DHS-W968

Edited by Kolev - 05/27/2018 at 4:59pm
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2018 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Kolev Kolev wrote:

That all sounds so real. 90% of the original W968, made by a retired engineer carrying the secret formula.,......meawhile if you're a real connaisseur you should not miss the only one and real W968
http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=DHS-W968

Omg , so real
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2018 at 5:01pm
I couldn't resist quoting myself
al_111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2018 at 5:02am
Still, I must say that the quality of HRT blades is excellent. And the handle on my Palisander VII (whach happens to be the same as on this item) is the most comfortable I've ever tried. So, if you don't mind using a clone, most likely you won't be dissappointed by this one.
lgxb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2018 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by al_111 al_111 wrote:

Still, I must say that the quality of HRT blades is excellent. And the handle on my Palisander VII (whach happens to be the same as on this item) is the most comfortable I've ever tried. So, if you don't mind using a clone, most likely you won't be dissappointed by this one.

Do you like you Palisander VII ? Any review?
Is it Hua Li 7?
al_111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2018 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by lgxb lgxb wrote:

Do you like you Palisander VII ? Any review?
Is it Hua Li 7?
It's a solid OFF speed, medium flex blade with hardish outer veneers. The handle is quite bulky and very comfortable. 
The control of the blade is good enough considering its properties; sure, short play is rather tricky with tensors and the like. 
The throw of the blade is high and it plays really awesome with high throw rubbers - it's so easy to lift backspin almost without adjustments in the angle, and you get this feeling when looping that the trajectory of your swing is naturally continued by the trajectory of resulting loop, so you  kind of put the ball where you like with a bare hand;) The combo with a boosted H3 on the FH was really outstanding in terms of power*control.
Too bad that I didn't manage to find a way for the proper SP BH play on this blade, so I don't use it currently. Also, it feels somewhat weird when paired with low-throw rubbers. But I'm still keeping it for the case I switch back to inverted on my BH;)
Don't know what Hua Li 7 means...
lgxb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2018 at 9:06pm
thanks for the review. That is the Chinese pronunciation of Palisander
Originally posted by al_111 al_111 wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Do you like you Palisander VII ? Any review?</span>
Is it Hua Li 7?
It's a solid OFF speed, medium flex blade with hardish outer veneers. The handle is quite bulky and very comfortable. 
The control of the blade is good enough considering its properties; sure, short play is rather tricky with tensors and the like. 
The throw of the blade is high and it plays really awesome with high throw rubbers - it's so easy to lift backspin almost without adjustments in the angle, and you get this feeling when looping that the trajectory of your swing is naturally continued by the trajectory of resulting loop, so you  kind of put the ball where you like with a bare hand;) The combo with a boosted H3 on the FH was really outstanding in terms of power*control.
Too bad that I didn't manage to find a way for the proper SP BH play on this blade, so I don't use it currently. Also, it feels somewhat weird when paired with low-throw rubbers. But I'm still keeping it for the case I switch back to inverted on my BH;)
Don't know what Hua Li 7 means...
al_111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 9:22am

That is the Chinese pronunciation of Palisander
I see... I think they were just too shy at first to name it Rosewood VII. Still launched another blade with that name later, thoughLOL
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 10:01am
al_111

Can you check please handle size of your Palisander?
al_111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2018 at 9:55am
@piligrim:

102 mm long, 36x25 mm at the bottom, 27x23 mm at the neck.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2018 at 10:06am
thank you very much
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic