Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HOW I BLOCK SOMEONE STEAL MY VIDOES ON YOUTUBE SID
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOW I BLOCK SOMEONE STEAL MY VIDOES ON YOUTUBE SID

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ieyasu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ieyasu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:19pm
I know this is not the main thrust of the thread but..
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

More than 10 years ago. Theorist and I have researched and experimented to reveal many "secrets" which contrast to what people used to think. The knowledge we had - at that time -  was very "ahead of time" when NO-ONE in the world would agree with us.

Theorist's observation states that CNT deal with topspin coming ball by OPEN the bat and hit up, while everyone in the world could say we have to CLOSE the bat and lean forward.

Interesting... I don't see that in this video of Ma Long hitting an incoming topspin ball: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG_3jvjuQh8
Sponsored Links

EmRatThich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmRatThich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2018 at 4:57am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

It's me, nickname P-500 in http://www.bongbansaigon.com/forum/index.php
Everybody, please have a look on my number of post and how many value topic I have created as well as how many thanks I got. I have National Coaching Level, used to play National Competition and my students also have National medals. @Haggisv could confirm on my background.

The idea of "having secrete coaching from a secrete source in China" was actually come from me. The idea of "having successfully decoded CNT secrete about H3 and its techniques" was actually from a man having nickname Theorist in that forum.

More than 10 years ago. Theorist and I have researched and experimented to reveal many "secretes" which contrast to what people used to think. The knowledge we had - at that time -  was very "ahead of time" when NO-ONE in the world would agree with us. There were 2 others different forums which were terminated before BBSG.com. One more forum is currently storing our information is Bongban.org. ERT might be right, he doesn't have to copy from BBSG, there are many different sources for him, however all have come from the one.

Our researches and arguments (yes we did argue each other) on those forums was a scandal at that time. Many VNese members in here could confirm on that.

Theorist's observation states that CNT deal with topspin coming ball by OPEN the bat and hit up, while everyone in the world could say we have to CLOSE the bat and lean forward. He also confirmed that, in order to deal with a slow back spin coming ball, CNT hit FORWARD and CLOSE the bat, when everyone said we must OPEN and hit UP! I rounded up his theory by specifying what kind of combo of H3 and blade could have that technique done well. Theorist argued another theory called "horizontal tension" in order to explain why ML and ZJK have to lift their hand up and open bat in counter loop.

While Theorist developed his "secrete CNT techniques". I was doing equipment research myself. I have tried many many many H3 from many many sellers. It was me to state which one is REAL H3 and I can prove for it (yes I did). I was me to say how to use H3 appropriately and effectively, how to combine H3 and how to play it.

It was me, the first one who said "I have secrete coaching from very secrete souce in China". Yes, we (Theorist and I) pretended to have that level because our statement was very strange. Most of you couldn't see our statement, until ERT bring some to his video, thanks for him.

Because of being stolen without copyright, Theorist has stop writing. Me too.
1 year ago, one man in VN started to do CC on ERT's videos, then many readers in VN have found the content was very old, they all knew where they are from. Then ERT posted some comments in our forum to claim for his knowledge without any thanks or credit to us.

Now he said "this guy is jealous and dishonest".

How do you think?

- Lol! Nice story!
- To be clear, let's introduce this guy P500. A foreign student who studies in Australia. Then take the coaching certification to become a coach. As he said, "he tried many Chinese rubber, (mostly DHS rubber)". And do you know what, he also sell "fake, commercial, and national Chinese rubber". 
- He wrote about "fake, real, secret of Chinese rubber", and then sell the so called "real Chinese rubber". So he writes article for his commercial purpose.

"While Theorist developed his "secrete CNT techniques". I was doing equipment research myself. I have tried many many many H3 from many many sellers. It was me to state which one is REAL H3 and I can prove for it (yes I did). I was me to say how to use H3 appropriately and effectively, how to combine H3 and how to play it. "

- I have nothing to against this guy. But the thing that he says is truly SHIT, that all of the knowledge that I present about Chinese table tennis rubber, Chinese techniques are from his "trial research", from his copyright.

- How to prove my words? if you have time, use Google Translate, and read his post on the Forum (http://www.bongbansaigon.com/forum/index.php), and check by yourself. What he said, and what I present are not the same.

- He said "Theorist's observation states that CNT deal with topspin coming ball by OPEN the bat and hit up, while everyone in the world could say we have to CLOSE the bat and lean forward. He also confirmed that, in order to deal with a slow back spin coming ball, CNT hit FORWARD and CLOSE the bat, when everyone said we must OPEN and hit UP!"

LOL, I never said that in my videos.

- He said "ERT might be right, he doesn't have to copy from BBSG, there are many different sources for him, however all have come from the one. "

Wow! So in the world, there is only this guy who know about real Chinese rubbers? "All have come from the one". 

- Take a look of this article of Lui. "The Truth About Chinese Rubbers" of TeamUSA (https://www.teamusa.org/usa-table-tennis/features/2012/july/17/the-truth-about-chinese-rubbers)
So would Lui also steal his idea, his research? Lol!

He said "Because of being stolen without copyright, Theorist has stop writing. Me too.
1 year ago, one man in VN started to do CC on ERT's videos, then many readers in VN have found the content was very old, they all knew where they are from. Then ERT posted some comments in our forum to claim for his knowledge without any thanks or credit to us."

- Again? If I have read, or use their articles, there is no reason that I wouldn't credit them. But the truth is, I didn't ever read their articles there. So I'm really surprised that, this guy, always claim that "many coaching videos of ERT are from mine". So please show here? Show your article here and prove it!

vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2018 at 5:01am
Someone should pitch this rapidly developing saga to Hollywood. Maybe we'll get "Balls of fury 2" :-)
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2018 at 5:40am
Originally posted by EmRatThich EmRatThich wrote:

- Lol! Nice story!
- To be clear, let's introduce this guy P500. A foreign student who studies in Australia. Then take the coaching certification to become a coach. As he said, "he tried many Chinese rubber, (mostly DHS rubber)". And do you know what, he also sell "fake, commercial, and national Chinese rubber". 
- He wrote about "fake, real, secret of Chinese rubber", and then sell the so called "real Chinese rubber". So he writes article for his commercial purpose.

"While Theorist developed his "secrete CNT techniques". I was doing equipment research myself. I have tried many many many H3 from many many sellers. It was me to state which one is REAL H3 and I can prove for it (yes I did). I was me to say how to use H3 appropriately and effectively, how to combine H3 and how to play it. "

- I have nothing to against this guy. But the thing that he says is truly SHIT, that all of the knowledge that I present about Chinese table tennis rubber, Chinese techniques are from his "trial research", from his copyright.

- How to prove my words? if you have time, use Google Translate, and read his post on the Forum (http://www.bongbansaigon.com/forum/index.php), and check by yourself. What he said, and what I present are not the same.

- He said "Theorist's observation states that CNT deal with topspin coming ball by OPEN the bat and hit up, while everyone in the world could say we have to CLOSE the bat and lean forward. He also confirmed that, in order to deal with a slow back spin coming ball, CNT hit FORWARD and CLOSE the bat, when everyone said we must OPEN and hit UP!"

LOL, I never said that in my videos.

- He said "ERT might be right, he doesn't have to copy from BBSG, there are many different sources for him, however all have come from the one. "

Wow! So in the world, there is only this guy who know about real Chinese rubbers? "All have come from the one". 

- Take a look of this article of Lui. "The Truth About Chinese Rubbers" of TeamUSA (https://www.teamusa.org/usa-table-tennis/features/2012/july/17/the-truth-about-chinese-rubbers)
So would Lui also steal his idea, his research? Lol!

He said "Because of being stolen without copyright, Theorist has stop writing. Me too.
1 year ago, one man in VN started to do CC on ERT's videos, then many readers in VN have found the content was very old, they all knew where they are from. Then ERT posted some comments in our forum to claim for his knowledge without any thanks or credit to us."

- Again? If I have read, or use their articles, there is no reason that I wouldn't credit them. But the truth is, I didn't ever read their articles there. So I'm really surprised that, this guy, always claim that "many coaching videos of ERT are from mine". So please show here? Show your article here and prove it!

I quote this writing in case you delete it.
The article you have already shown doesn't say anything similar to mines, as well as the knowledge on our forum.

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
EmRatThich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmRatThich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2018 at 6:40am
@chop4ever

You need to know that, I never use, or read your articles on your forum. So stop thinking that you know all the world. Stop saying that all pieces of knowledge of Chinese rubbers belong to you! It's ridiculous!

And 1 point, are you a chopper :D? I didn't know that.

Edited by EmRatThich - 06/08/2018 at 6:42am
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2018 at 7:04am

@chop4ever

You need to know that, I never use, or read your articles on your forum. So stop thinking that you know all the world. Stop saying that all pieces of knowledge of Chinese rubbers belong to you! It's ridiculous!

And 1 point, are you a chopper :D? I didn't know that.

I am not your mirror.
I've won the SLR Final in 2017 by chop style even my main style is not.

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
LikeTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LikeTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2018 at 3:11am
You're sorry, you got wrong? The best apology is to remove these videos from your channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oOwxANLkXw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVEphFIDGs
乒乓LikeTT
LikeTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LikeTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2018 at 3:35am
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

So you are admitting that your "coaching" is indeed recycled content from a Vietnamese internet forum? Why pretend to be in on some "Chinese secrets" of high level coaching when in reality you're just another normal netizen? I'm guessing it's because you need the clickbait to get views on your videos for monetization, hence why you tried to go viral with gaming videos before dedicating your time to being some knight in shining armor online ping pong coach.
Did you take my video without saying anything, asking me to warn you before the lawsuit, any such ethics?
乒乓LikeTT
LikeTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LikeTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2018 at 3:49am

Here I am.

There is some misunderstood information here. If you want to know more, you can email me. But lets me clarify:

- However, LikeTT also made a mistake, that he claimed the videos that he didn't own the copyright. He has made false copyright claims to my YouTube channel.

ERT

Did you take my video without saying anything, asking me to warn you before the lawsuit, any such ethics?

乒乓LikeTT
LikeTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LikeTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2018 at 3:51am

Here I am.
ERT

You're sorry, you got wrong? The best apology is to remove these videos from your channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oOwxANLkXw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVEphFIDGs
乒乓LikeTT
LikeTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LikeTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2018 at 4:21am

Here I am.

... But now we understand each other...

ERT

I understand you, but you do not understand me !!!
乒乓LikeTT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic