Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Chop Block with Super Block 0.5mm (Long Pimples)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Chop Block with Super Block 0.5mm (Long Pimples)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lamlangset View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamlangset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chop Block with Super Block 0.5mm (Long Pimples)
    Posted: 09/11/2018 at 10:09pm
Hi Everyone, 

I will post here all my Training video. I use Dr. Neu Super Block wt 0.5mm in BH.

Have a Nice Day

https://www.youtube.com/user/tunglam15041993
Sponsored Links

pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2018 at 10:13pm
Super Block was banned for quite some time, IIRC. Together with your serves video where pretty much everyone commented how illegal they were, I guess we can now safely conclude that Vietnam is a true Wild Wild West of TT... Wink
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
obesechopper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2018 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by pgpg pgpg wrote:

Super Block was banned for quite some time, IIRC. Together with your serves video where pretty much everyone commented how illegal they were, I guess we can now safely conclude that Vietnam is a true Wild Wild West of TT... Wink

I have some club members that visit Vietnam and play during their trips... it's about how they describe the games!
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 3:07pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OboxMGg9Pjc

This match is the best.  What I don't get is why Blue seems to continue to adhere to some semblance of rules where as Yellow doesn't even try (to hide it).

Thanks emratthich

:)
ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2018 at 7:14am
Originally posted by obesechopper obesechopper wrote:

Originally posted by pgpg pgpg wrote:

I have some club members that visit Vietnam and play during their trips... it's about how they describe the games!

Your friend is 100% correct. Lots of illegal serving going on in Vietnam. In fact, I had an issue with that today. I was playing a "C" level player and I was up 2-0. Starting in the 3rd game, he began tossing the ball off his fingertips with a horizontal toss in to his body and blocking my view of the paddle and the ball with his body and his tossing hand. I couldn't see the ball, his paddle, or any of his contact on the serve. It looked like the ball was shooting out from his tossing hand. I let him get away with it for one serve and then I just kept catching the ball and throwing it back to him. He knew what he was doing. His serve was 100% legal in the first two games. He finally stopped and I won the 3rd game 11-6. My level is only D in here so I was quite happy to beat him, but quite annoyed that when he knew he couldn't beat me today that cheating was his only tactic. 

Edited by ericd937 - 10/21/2018 at 7:18am
Current Setup: TBS FH T80/BH D80
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: 1800-1900.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 2:24pm
If you want super block, just buy a legal pip and roll a little epoxy onto the tip of the pip.  Same thing and $6 instead of $60.  
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

If you want super block, just buy a legal pip and roll a little epoxy onto the tip of the pip.  Same thing and $6 instead of $60.  
Otherwise known as cheating.
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

Otherwise known as cheating.

Well...Super Block isn't exactly legal anymore either.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2018 at 7:58am
My point exactly.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic