Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great video angle to watch the pros' game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Makelele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makelele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great video angle to watch the pros' game
    Posted: 10/02/2019 at 5:20am
May be not to watch a whole match through this angle, but some minutes are enough to feel the intensity of the pros' game.

Edited by Makelele - 10/02/2019 at 1:19pm
Sponsored Links

BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2019 at 7:44am
Thanks makelele!   That looks like video from a coach's camera or something.  I love that angle and height, can really see the ball.
Twiddler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twiddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2019 at 9:25am
great video. Best angle for sure. Only problem is when there is a lefty.
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2019 at 7:38pm
Love the angle. Everyone should watch the point starting 1:19 to 1:40. It's crazy Clap
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2019 at 10:31pm
Both players I like a lot, thanks for the nice video!
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2019 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Simas Simas wrote:

Love the angle. Everyone should watch the point starting 1:19 to 1:40. It's crazy Clap

I second the motion. Great video of great players I'd not seen before. Thanks for posting! 
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2019 at 12:25pm
How about 360°?

Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

How about 360°?

not sure if that will be very useful, but it's definitely interesting :)
DHS Hurricane Neo3
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2019 at 8:16pm
Since the 70s in tennis, I enjoyed that camera shooting 4 feet from the ground, the sense of speed is so much enhanced but they always give it for 1 point at most.
From Makelele’s video I’d move the camera to a corner though so I can see more balls and then that speed factor is taking over for good and we can really see how fast those people are.
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2019 at 5:56am
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

I enjoyed that camera shooting 4 feet from the ground, the sense of speed is so much enhanced

totally totally agreed. You perceive the speed and agility of the players so much better and so much more close to the actual speed they operate. And that's what I like about the low angle footage. Every time I watch TT from the usual angle and then from a low angle I get the wow factor and how is that even possible?...
DHS Hurricane Neo3
vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2019 at 9:43am
ITTF's video quality is equivalent to those I shot with my Motorola Razr 15 years ago. Not sure if I have much hope in them improving anything.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2019 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Makelele Makelele wrote:

May be not to watch a whole match through this angle, but some minutes are enough to feel the intensity of the pros' game.

You are right, this is great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic