Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Guide how to spend all your cash by Butterfly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guide how to spend all your cash by Butterfly
    Posted: 10/24/2019 at 4:30pm
Dignics combos:
Drop here!

Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
Sponsored Links

photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 3:28pm
thanks for reminding me to work hard

EJ-turned blade collector
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 4:19pm
What I don't get is why no marketing department has yet come up with the idea of a backhand specific rubber. If they can write all this generic nonsense why not have a 'Tenergy BH', just anything with a slightly softer sponge would do the job. Add the caption 'Take your backhand to the next level with our Tenergy Backhand range. The world's first and best rubbers to suit your backhand!' and you'll be bringing up those profit margins a tiny bit more.
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by photino photino wrote:

LOL
Drop here!

Edited by Simas - 10/25/2019 at 6:29pm
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 6:29pm

LOL
Drop here!

Edited by Simas - 10/25/2019 at 6:30pm
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Simas Simas wrote:

LOL
Drop here!

No idea how that "drop here" appears after I post the post....
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 6:48pm

LOL
Drop here!

I strongly suspect that Butterfly infiltrated your computer.
vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Simon_plays Simon_plays wrote:

What I don't get is why no marketing department has yet come up with the idea of a backhand specific rubber. If they can write all this generic nonsense why not have a 'Tenergy BH', just anything with a slightly softer sponge would do the job. Add the caption 'Take your backhand to the next level with our Tenergy Backhand range. The world's first and best rubbers to suit your backhand!' and you'll be bringing up those profit margins a tiny bit more.

Why would any marketing team limits their rubber to BH only? Makes more sense to just produce a softer version without making people believe it works best for BH only. T05FX does perfectly fine. People know it's a great BH rubber while also works great on FH depending on your level, blade, playstyle, etc.
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by vik2000 vik2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Simon_plays Simon_plays wrote:

Why would any marketing team limits their rubber to BH only? Makes more sense to just produce a softer version without making people believe it works best for BH only. T05FX does perfectly fine. People know it's a great BH rubber while also works great on FH depending on your level, blade, playstyle, etc.

Among sentient beings, a manufacturer declaring a rubber a "backhand rubber" is nonsense.  And because it is nonsense, I agree with Simon_plays.  The argument is implicated in my sincere yet The-Gods-Of-Table-Tennis-rejected submission of a proposed "rule" in another thread that is a thread devoted to the definitive establishment and promulgation of the proper rules of table tennis (not all that drivel those umpires and referees learn).  Here it is, repeated:

For all players who have conceded the utter ineptitude of their backhands, despite years of deep and rigorous backhand rehab efforts of relentless diligence and effort, to forthright embrace with Mount Olympus devotion the religious belief in reincarnation, held with a Churchillian iron resolve, for plotting a vector upon the final backhand of this life, to the next being in shining karmic reward of returning as Andrzej Grubba."

The nature of the implementation of this rule is irretrievable in the "last stage" of the table tennis player's lifetime allocation.  Prior to this "last stage" time period, what is one who is in the state as stated in the above proposed rule to do?  Surely Shirley we can agree a specifically designed, specifically engineered rubber for the backhand is the pre-last-stage answer.  A spiritual component is unneeded and all the other attempted elements have failed to secure the solution.  

In a sport containing such a diverse cadre of Equipment Junkies, a proud and noble group competitive with any other sport's like minded souls in devotion and direct participation with their equipment, a place in our hearts must be found for such a dedicated rubber, and we are blessed with the omnipresent Butterfly Corporation to lead the way. 
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 10:30pm
that "Drop here!" thing is funny. Is it consistent wherever you post or just in this thread?
Purett View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 11:44pm
i heard a rumor "don't quote me " buuterfly is getting out of business in north and south america

stag is taking over 
rating solid 1000
moving up to 1001
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2019 at 1:13pm
I'm glad at least someone understands my need for a backhand tenergy. It's the rubber we deserve. 
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2019 at 3:19am
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

that "Drop here!" thing is funny. Is it consistent wherever you post or just in this thread?
Drop here!

Not sure 100%, but I think the day I got that "drop here" glitch, I had it on another thread too. But now it seems it had disappeared. I had restarted my computer since the glitch and maybe there was some chrome cache problem or smth...
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2019 at 3:21am

Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

Not sure 100%, but I think the day I got that "drop here" glitch, I had it on another thread too. But now it seems it had disappeared. I had restarted my computer since the glitch and maybe there was some chrome cache problem or smth...
Drop here!

Update LOLLOLLOL : so drop here did not disappear after all, but it is only on this thread.... 
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2019 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Dream1700 Dream1700 wrote:

LOL

I strongly suspect that Butterfly infiltrated your computer.
Drop here!

in that case:

DHS Hurricane Neo3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic