Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Updated bundle sale for the last few items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimsonapi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsonapi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updated bundle sale for the last few items
    Posted: 03/20/2021 at 12:47pm
Items that are left
1. vis 86g $40
2. hl5 + h3(fh used) + t05(bh used): $69
3. t05 black 2.1mm brand new: $69
4. t05fx red 2.1mm brand new: $69

For anyone who buy all 4 they get $20 discount and free shipping. 

[Pictures](https://imgur.com/a/1rgh9GG)
[more pictures](https://imgur.com/a/Xq07PPS)
[more pictures](https://imgur.com/a/Lk8H1ma)
[more pictures]( https://imgur.com/a/aTSJi2V)

Brandnew
dignics 09c 2.1mm black - $78
dignics 05 2.1mm red - $78

tenergy 05 2.1mm black - $69

Lightly used:
Dignics 09c black 2.1mm (Used less than 3 sessions, cutted with viscaria dimension) $49
Dignics 05 red 2.1mm (Used less than 3 sessions, but bad cut job see pictures, viscaria dimension) $40
Hurricane long 5 88g with boxes (Lightly used) $69 (free with used t05red bh and h3 provincial FH) 

used:
Viscaria 86g ~ $40 (reached 2000usatt with this)
Viscaria 90g ~ $70 (reached 2139 usatt with this)

No 15 glue is free to whoever the first buyer of over $80

Paying and shipping:
- USA only
- Shipping cost not included in price
- venmo/paypal friends and family. If you want buyer protection you pay that extra % cost.

About me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFt6u49tS4fQufwszprStg/videos
My usatt rating: 2100

More pictures:

Edited by jimsonapi - 03/30/2021 at 10:55pm
Sponsored Links

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2021 at 3:04pm
Can you post big pictures for each blade? Can't see blade condition on this small picture
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2021 at 3:18pm
Thanks for pictures but can you upload normal size pictures that doesn't require to use magnifier?
jimsonapi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsonapi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2021 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

Thanks for pictures but can you upload normal size pictures that doesn't require to use magnifier?

pm me ur wechat i'll send it to you.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2021 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by jimsonapi jimsonapi wrote:

read forum rules please:

3) Sellers must post pictures of blades for sale directly within the thread. Alternatively, sellers can provide links to other sites where prospective buyers can see photos of what is being sold (such as Imgur). Do not link to pictures on Ebay. We require pictures because the entire forum can then see the blade, and it helps to identify fakes and thereby reduce commerce in fake blades. Posts that do not do this will be immediately deleted. Offering to send a picture to a prospective buyer by PM or email is not an acceptable substitute to posting pictures here. Photos posted here must be less than 200 Kb. There are now many software packages that allow easy shrinking of image files.
jimsonapi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsonapi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2021 at 3:30pm

Originally posted by jimsonapi jimsonapi wrote:

read forum rules please:

3) Sellers must post pictures of blades for sale directly within the thread. Alternatively, sellers can provide links to other sites where prospective buyers can see photos of what is being sold (such as Imgur). Do not link to pictures on Ebay. We require pictures because the entire forum can then see the blade, and it helps to identify fakes and thereby reduce commerce in fake blades. Posts that do not do this will be immediately deleted. Offering to send a picture to a prospective buyer by PM or email is not an acceptable substitute to posting pictures here. Photos posted here must be less than 200 Kb. There are now many software packages that allow easy shrinking of image files.

k, i updated the post with "more pictures". Pictures are high resolution thus it's "big" but you can (-) to normal size. 

Edited by jimsonapi - 03/20/2021 at 3:31pm
jimsonapi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsonapi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2021 at 11:30am
Updated wiht more pictures in  https://imgur.com/a/aTSJi2V
jimsonapi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsonapi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2021 at 11:31am
last bump
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic