Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Masking identity . Breaking thru IP blockers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sonya_weson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonya_weson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Masking identity . Breaking thru IP blockers
    Posted: 02/21/2016 at 2:38am
This question is for Haggisv primarily.

As you may know there are many web tunnel web sites that you can use to surf the web anonymously. For example you may live in Germantown, Maryland but pretend like you live Chennai India using a an IP spoofer.

So if you wanted to surf forum anonymously are there any free website that allow you to do this. The ones I know seems to allow free only within the same country ....but that is no fun unless you can spoof pretending to be from different countries & cultures

Oh BTW , the old About Com forum also moderated by another Aussies (why am I not surprised) used to do a trick to totally block out folks who did not agree with their beliefs or spoke out say ITTF or even suggesting that there are equipment bigots in tabletennis (REALLY) .
Anyway what the forum did was not only not allow the poster not only to post but even read by sending an error 403 .....amazing form information control that made the likes of KGb CIA Mossad or Kim Jong Un etc proud
But did you Alex know there are methods to get around this 403 page if one wanted. Also all one had to do is go to another computer and read and post as another person.
I found some methods to get around the 403 error but do you know any easy methods ? I googled and there are 100s of methods but you seem like a master of these web (mind) control methods, so I thought may be you know an easier way to get thru a forum that 403s you.

These are just some hypothetical friendly question Hope I did not offend you

Edited by sonya_weson - 02/21/2016 at 10:18am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic