Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FS: Hurricane 3 / 2 (H3 / H2)  Provincial OLD POST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

FS: Hurricane 3 / 2 (H3 / H2) Provincial OLD POST

About The Seller - "cagaragesales"

cagaragesales
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 Real Name
  n/a
 Contact Info
  n/a
 Ship From
  n/a
 Payments
  n/a
 Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Hurricane 3 / 2 (H3 / H2) Provincial OLD POST
    Posted: 10/26/2007 at 10:59pm
UPDATED: 2/15/2008

Hello Everyone,

I frequent china and I brought back some legitimate Hurricane 3 Provincial sheets (rubber and sponge) and would like to sell them to who might want them.

$24 per sheet!
$2 for shipping for the first rubber and then $1 extra per additional rubber for domestic orders (USA)
$5 for shipping for the first rubber and then $1 extra per additional rubber for international orders (worldwide)

The sponge is ORANGE, (cheap web cam washed out the colors on the pic)
and the sponge is smooth, no lines in it like some batches.

For those who really want to know what year my batches are: they are the good batches from 2004-2006. 2007 batches quality control wasn't that great.

Here's the list that I have available

H3 :
Red 2.2 mm 40 hardness
Red 2.2 mm 41 hardness SOLD OUT!
Black 2.2 mm 39 hardness
Black 2.2 mm 40 hardness
Black 2.2 mm 41 hardness SOLD OUT!

H2:
Red 2.2 mm 38 hardness SOLD OUT!
Black 2.2 mm 38 hardness SOLD OUT!

Please email me at [email protected] or pm me before sending payment.
Paypal accepted at [email protected]
Please provide your shipping information and your order details.

Thanks!

Also I would like to thank phrixion for helping promote my initial H3's that I brought back. I will be bringing back more H3/H2 provincial rubbers in the near future so feel free to PM me or email me for more. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2007 at 2:41am
These rubbers are selling quite fast. Thank you to the several people who have already purchased from me in just the past few hours. I will keep this page updated and as long as I have the rubbers in stock, they will not be crossed out or stated as sold out. Thank you. Also, if you are interested in making a larger order from me, feel free to contact me too.

-Albert
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 4:26pm
Smile Thank you for your purchase nam. Big%20smile
masterbuten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masterbuten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 8:40pm
where in china do you get this stuff if you don't mind me asking?
Stiga OC CR
FH DHS TG2
BH DHS TG3
T h e N A M View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T  h  e  N  A M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 10:46pm
ordered on Saturday,

and received both rubbers on today... which is Tuesday...

was well packaged, and shpping was extremly fast...

thank you very much...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2007 at 11:48pm
Hi MasterButen,

I'm sorry but I can't disclose that information. H3 Provincial products are meant to be sold to the common person. They are supplied only to provincial teams. If I state the area in which I obtain my rubbers, not only will my supply cease, but many people can get into trouble. Thank you for your understanding and be assured that the H2/H3 I carry are the best produced and will be shipped with great care.

-Albert
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2007 at 8:56am

That's the first time i heard about ppl will get into trouble...I have heard about the disclosure of national version where ppl will be discipline but not provincial.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2007 at 1:01pm
It's the same policy. The rubbers are not meant to be sold to the general public. They are exclusively meant for provincial teams only. Thank you for your understanding.
rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2007 at 2:35am
Originally posted by cagaragesales cagaragesales wrote:

It's the same policy. The rubbers are not meant to be sold to the general public. They are exclusively meant for provincial teams only. Thank you for your understanding.

If you can get accessed to the h3 provincial, why don't you get some h3 natioanl and sell them. I'd be interested in buying it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2007 at 6:21am
H3 Nationals are much harder to get. I barely have enough for my own play set. I only have Provincials currently for sale.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2007 at 11:20am
Thank you for your order Dai Wu.

I've been receiving questions about the availability of the remaining H3/H2. Just to inform everyone, I still have some available.  If I run out, I will edit the main thread with a sold sign. Thank you
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2007 at 1:00am
Thank you for your order Frank!

I am down to my last few H2 Black and Red. So if you are interested in purchasing them, please make sure you notify me soon.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2007 at 4:25am
Update! H2 is 38 hardness not 39 hardness. Thank you!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2007 at 12:15pm
Thank you Shij421 for your purchase. Your package has been sent.
kei123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kei123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2007 at 7:44pm
How do we know it is genuine? Anyone who bought that want to say sth?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2007 at 8:21pm
The serial #s and the picture show that the product are genuine. You should pm some of the people who have purchased from me. Thanks!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2007 at 3:48pm
Thank you for your order Thomas!
superloop View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2007 at 9:48pm
Thank you cagaragesales...I look forward to receiving my package.

Thomas (aka superloop)
Xexz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xexz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2007 at 11:01pm

Ah can you get some 42 degree H3 in the future???

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2007 at 8:43pm
Hi Xexz,

I'll try to get my hands on some 42 degree H3 for you when I'm in China this upcoming December/January. Because they are low in demand I would need you to pay for them first. How many do you need? and which color?

-Albert
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 3:50pm
Bump
DjdaForrce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DjdaForrce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 5:49pm
Im interested in how much did you pay for that rubbers in china?
rodewan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodewan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 6:38pm
hey cargaragesales, did you receive the money I sent you yesterday? Thanks, Rodewan
superloop View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 6:56pm
I received my H2 provencial from cagaragesales yesterday...Thanks Albert.  I am going to try it tomorrow.

Thomas (aka superloop)
ycqian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ycqian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 7:04pm
hey cargaragesales, I am Qian Yu. I believed you received the cash from me on Oct.30th, 2007. And, I received an e-mail from you said you sent the rubber out on Nov. 1st, 2007. But I didn't receive the parcel yet (Nov. 14th, 2007). I wonder if you could track the parcel status online to see what was going on with it. I sent you an e-mail today again. Hope you can contact me ASAP.
hyopwoo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hyopwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2007 at 7:54pm
Your mail box full .I have been sent $ by paypal.my paypal ID is [email protected]  .check it..c ya..
7homuz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 12:19am
this guy has good fast shipping
Blade:Darker 7P-2A
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M2 MAX
Backhand: Palio CK531A 0.6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 3:03am
Hyopwoo,
Your package has been sent. And I've cleared my PM mail box. Thanks for letting me know!
-Albert
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 3:04am
7homuz,
Sorry about that, I've gone ahead and sent out the other rubber. Thanks for your patience!
-Albert
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2007 at 3:06am
Hi Ycqian,
Yes your rubber was sent Nov 1st. I don't have tracking for packages being sent to canada unless registered mail / insurance is purchased. Please let me know when your rubbers arrive. Thanks!
-Albert
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic