Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
huizhao85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huizhao85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2009 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by porrotu porrotu wrote:

First of all I haven't scammed nobody in my life, second of all I haven't been able to answer anything since Ive been out of the country for various months with absolutely no time for anything, now I would like to clear some stuff,

1. Mad Brazilian- I will personally return your blade first thing today and I will post tracking number here so everybody can see and keep track of it. The blade was never used and its been sitting in my house all the time I was gone.

2. Nittakuball - You can bitch all you want here and put your little treats posting my address saying that somebody will drop by and ill welcome him to my house and if he wants we can go to the local ping pong club were ive been probiding and selling table tennis products for over a year and they will let you know if im reliable or not. The fact of the matter is that ive contacted USPS and I personally went to the local post office and there is nothing with that tracking number, the status and everyone can see it is, its at the post office when its not, IF you put insuranse on the item then go ahead and file it, if your didint check other means or do what you want, Im open to any questions.

3. Ive traded items with various members and ive had no problems never.

figgie- You have a problems with puertoricans you ignorant prick if you do go f@ck yourself.

If you have any doubts just look up the tracking number on the item in question that was sent. Enough said.

So your away all this time and this place your at doesn�t have internet? You cant spare a few minutes and post a explanation? You create a for sale post when you know your going to be away? Even if your not a scammer you�re a terrible person to business with.

Why are you selling more than you originally advertised? You still won�t answer that. You advertise one blade, Four T05 and four T64. Sell me one T05, Nittakuball all you advertise and MadBrazalian some more?

Now your only returning MadBrazalian's order? If you had any of the stuff you said you were going to sell you give MadBrazalian what he ordered.

You say you have good feedback from other forum members yet 3 people are calling you scammer in one thread,  its more than coincidence.

YEO CPen + T05 + Sriver G3
Violin CPen + H3 NEO + Boost TC
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2009 at 7:12pm
I must say that Porrutu has some nerves to come back and be mad!
porrotu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porrotu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2009 at 8:35pm
Im just saying my part of the story cause all I see in the post is bull about me that aint true.

Madbrazilian tracking on your blade 03041070000106329233
Blade: Joola Chen Weixing
FH: Tenergy 64 1.9
BH: TSP Curl P1r 1.4-1.7
"Smash away ill just chop it back"
wyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2009 at 10:17am
I wanna see some real/actual pictures of the items he's selling...
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2010 at 2:20pm
he is back,last visit two days ago
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2010 at 7:03pm
So how is this thing still going or been resolved?
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
huizhao85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huizhao85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2010 at 11:05pm
He scammed me for 42$. I asked Mods to IP ban him but apparently he still visits the forum.
YEO CPen + T05 + Sriver G3
Violin CPen + H3 NEO + Boost TC
wyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2010 at 11:44pm
Nexy Calix
Fh: T05 2.1
Bh: Pilot Advance 2.0
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2010 at 3:02am
Originally posted by huizhao85 huizhao85 wrote:

He scammed me for 42$. I asked Mods to IP ban him but apparently he still visits the forum.

You lucky,i loss 10 times more than uAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic