Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
joris View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS:New Butterfly Senkoh Max
    Posted: 11/04/2008 at 8:29pm
10mm single plate of rackets.

joris
Sponsored Links

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2008 at 10:30pm
now that is a sweet price
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 3:19am
Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

now that is a sweet price

What is the basis of that observation? Both iruiru (japanese site) and presports are selling this in the fifty dollar range plus shipping. Even butterfly us has it for only $5 more.

In case this is a special blade, what is the weight? Maybe that could make a difference...
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
joris View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 10:21am
Dimitris, if you think the price is too high, pm me, you are not help for sale.
joris
bowebj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowebj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 11:04am
yes he is help for sale because he is enlightening you that your price is too high, therefore if u want a chance to sell it lower it to a reasonable price. thank you very much!
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 12:44pm
I usually refrain (lately) to point out better prices on products for sale, but when I see then comments on how good this price is, which seems like mockery to me, i cannot resist. Just because theman already has this blade and maybe thinking about selling it later, or wants to think that its value is higher than it really is, does not mean that the price is that good. I personally do not mind other people coming to my forsale threads and pointing out better prices, i am not here to make money (although I still like not to lose that much) and i think that the money making business should be left to distributors and not propagated in the forums, where aficionados are trying to let equipment go at sale prices, so everybody can benefit.

What would the point of a 'pm' be? You probably know how much the blade sells in these places, half the forum knows about iruiru, presports, dandoy, etc. My message is for the other half.

Still, I did not say your price is not competitive in US, since buying from places outside the US will incur fees, long waiting times for shipping and customs and possibly taxes on the border, so someone who really wanted to buy that blade is getting a good deal from you. However, the price is not sweet in my opinion, as was previously described, and will be difficult to attract EJs who are thinking of just giving it a try...

My for sale thread
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 12:49pm
basically, dimitris's point is. If you are not interested in buying, stfu on this thread, and if you want to buy, pm him.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 3:53pm
Was that really what my point was?! LOL Interesting...

My for sale thread
jollyjoker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jollyjoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 5:07pm
true that it's not polite to hijack someone elses thread, well we can all make a common sense assessment ad or subtract a few dollars. As long as you are not ripping off soemone I think we have to be reasonable and show restraintSmile

It's not like iruiru is not competitive enough and butterflyonline offers free shipping so sometimes they equal to the same amount or iruiru is more palletable because you get newer stuff from them.

I think sometimes we are more frustrated because we didn't get  the best deal for ourselves from our past purchases. I was reading somewhere on reuters that it is common for people to vent their frustrations on forums. In real life at a club it would be an entirely different story because some of the sellers got families to feed or bus tickets they need to buy. Only a few are very lucky Ejers Tongue

"yes we can"
bowebj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowebj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2008 at 6:26pm
bottom line is price reduction!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic