Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (3)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spidey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS:new JTTAA YEO cpen 81grams
    Posted: 07/13/2009 at 6:06am
selling the above for $60 and comes in box. will throw in 1 fh rubber and 1 bh rubber together with it. blade was purchased from iruiru and specially requested from them. changed to shakehand recently that's why i'm selling. shipping price will vary and not include in selling price.

Happy TTing everyone!
Sponsored Links

tomtomny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomtomny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2009 at 10:51am
pics of the blade and the rubbers that you are including please =)
Innerforce ZLC CS
FH: Tenergy 64 Red
BH: Tenergy 64 Blk
spidey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2009 at 12:17pm
it's the same one from iruiru and the yasaka website. the blade has never been played before and the rubbers are beijing 2 and LKT rapid soft. i'm giving them away together with the blade.
tomtomny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomtomny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2009 at 12:26pm
iruiru does not have YEO. Please share the web address for YEO at iruiru =)
Innerforce ZLC CS
spidey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2009 at 10:00pm
you have to go to their japanese website instead of their english one. there they have more selection as they didn't put the blade in their english website.
tomtomny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomtomny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 12:10am
I see, it's just another YEO =)
The "JTTA" part really threw me off.
And FYI, iruiru Japanese sight is slighly more money then English site.
Also a YEO being $42.95 here in US, you are not really giving those rubbers away(IMO)

Thanks for the replies but I'll pass on this one =)
Innerforce ZLC CS
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 12:29am
spidey...what country are  you in? Also, what condition are the rubbers in..or are they new?    Thanks.
spidey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 2:29am
the YEO is definiely more cheaper than MSC and MC. like i said the english site does not carry the YEO. pls check again! what you saw is probably the extra blade not the YEO.
what you pay is what you get! the blade is never used and the rubbers are given away for free as i'm not using Cpen anymore, no point keeping the rubbers.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 3:17am
What is the difference between your version and the one from http://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=y-ma-lin-ex-off-cs ?
spidey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 5:04am
never played the one from megaspin but the ones i got are all from japan. i believe those are from china.

tomtomny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomtomny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 12:32pm
spidey, not to disrespect you or your blade but...
Yasaka is a Sweden company, so it does not matter if the seller is from US, Japan or China.
And what I mentioned about the price difference of the iruiru web is according to other blades. Like you said iruiru Eng site does not have YEO only YE.
If your blade is new/never used, then with those rubbers, the price is very descent not over priced at all. Please don't get me wrong. What I meant was just that the rubbers are not free =)

Happy pingpong~ing you too~
Innerforce ZLC CS
spidey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by tomtomny tomtomny wrote:

spidey, not to disrespect you or your blade but...
Yasaka is a Sweden company, so it does not matter if the seller is from US, Japan or China.
And what I mentioned about the price difference of the iruiru web is according to other blades. Like you said iruiru Eng site does not have YEO only YE.
If your blade is new/never used, then with those rubbers, the price is very descent not over priced at all. Please don't get me wrong. What I meant was just that the rubbers are not free =)

Happy pingpong~ing you too~

sorry dun mean to be defensive but just want the buyer to get their money's worth and best of all to enjoy playing TT with the blade. just dun want to keep the rubbers and the blade in the cupboardt o collect dust. rather pass it on to someone who really will make full use the blade.

Take Care everyone!
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2009 at 11:35pm
the price is fair.i mean,whoever bought from iruiru knows that you also pay for international shipping.something around 12-15$per blade in the box.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic