Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DONIC carbo system off or off+

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mgmef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgmef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DONIC carbo system off or off+
    Posted: 07/19/2007 at 9:47pm
have anyone tryed those blades?, tell ur experience in terms of speed control, feel, flexibility..
Sponsored Links

speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2007 at 3:37am
Played couple of times with my friends's Carbo System OFF+. It had desto f2 and f3 on it. It was a light and very loud combo with that rubbers. Speed; It's very fast, it made me think my tbs is slow for a while :). Control; nothing special for such blade. Feel; feels and sounds like it has no wood in it. Actually it has the thickest carbon layers I've seen. Flexibility; Stiff, stiff, stiff...

Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
mgmef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgmef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2007 at 6:59pm
is it spinny?
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2007 at 7:44pm
no, not without rubbers
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
mgmef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgmef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2007 at 7:54pm
lol man i am trying to say if the blade"holds" the ball for some time increasing the felling and the spin
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2007 at 8:14pm
you got it all wrong.. you hold the blade, the blade doesn't hold the ball
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
mgmef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgmef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2007 at 9:57am
ha ha ha , man ur so funny, u cant imagine how, why dont go to hollywood and try the career of a comediant, ur better than jim carey man , lol.
mece View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2007 at 11:45am
he's right, I believe you meant to say dwell time

mgmef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgmef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2007 at 10:11pm
I was searching in other sites and saw that the composition of carbo system off+(thick carbon with top hinoki and in midle kiri) is very similar to BTY sardius(thick carbon with top hinoki but dont know the midle veneer).  So, has anybody played with sardius, tell the experience in terms of dwell time, feeling ... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic