FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

F/S F/T

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F/S F/T
    Posted: 09/03/2007 at 11:33am
I will have coming in the mail tomorrow along with some other rubbers a butterfly bryce speed fx 2.1 red and joola mambo h black max

If anyone is interested in these rubbers I will sell the bryce speed fx for $50 shipped retail in the US is going to be over $60 and the Joola Mambo H for $30 shipped

I am also willing to trade for sheets of hurricane 3 red and black provinical and commerical and the killerspin diamond tc blade st handle
Sponsored Links

rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2007 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by ttman ttman wrote:

I will have coming in the mail tomorrow along with some other rubbers a butterfly bryce speed fx 2.1 red and joola mambo h black max

If anyone is interested in these rubbers I will sell the bryce speed fx for $50 shipped retail in the US is going to be over $60 and the Joola Mambo H for $30 shipped

I am also willing to trade for sheets of hurricane 3 red and black provinical and commerical and the killerspin diamond tc blade st handle

i have a few samples of the h3 national(orange/blue) but i do not think that you be interested. LOL
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2007 at 11:23pm
your pm is full
penguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2007 at 10:00am
@ RossiCarbon

Haha what are you going to do with a Bryce Speed FX? doesn't work on either FH or BH for you.
WSC / Persson V1
Higher-Sriver / Higher-Almana
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic