Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chinese equipment dealer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese equipment dealer
    Posted: 04/30/2005 at 7:31pm

A lot of you know me, but I'm going to do a shameless plug anyway.  Refreshing to be able to after being booted from another forum for simply TALKING about products they don't carry or that erode business from their overpriced lines.

Anyway, my name's cole ely, and I'm a dealer of chinese TT equipment.  I've tried it all and love to talk to people about their playing styles and what equipment matches up well.  Even if you're not in the market and just want to talk or ask questions, email me at [email protected] or [email protected].

I handle 729, dhs, dawei, globe, and other lines.

Sponsored Links

alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2005 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

A lot of you know me, but I'm going to do a shameless plug anyway.� Refreshing to be able to after being booted from another forum for simply TALKING about products they don't carry or that erode business from their overpriced lines.

Anyway, my name's cole ely, and I'm a dealer of chinese TT equipment.� I've tried it all and love to talk to people about their playing styles and what equipment matches up well.� Even if you're not in the market and just want to talk or ask questions, email me at [email protected] or [email protected].

I handle 729, dhs, dawei, globe, and other lines.

on my personal opinion, american TT and dhs america are the only companies that hasve rubber at a cheap price
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2005 at 12:41am
Well, my prices on our common items are going to be similar.  The difference is if I get a newbie trying to buy a stiff carbon blade, I'm going to try to talk him into a cheaper wooden blade.
lemoncola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemoncola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2005 at 1:50am

tats really good. not many sellers give advice, most just sell their products.

keep it up cole!

gcollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2005 at 11:25pm
I can confirm that Cole Ely is, in my opinion, the absolute best dealer/consultant that I have had the pleasure to associate with. His knowledge of equipment (not just Chinese) is pratically limitless. But more importantly, he will tell you the truth even if it costs him a sale. I've been doing business with him for about a year, and now he is the only dealer I will buy from. I don't think you can beat his prices, either. But I put this last because doing business with an honorable person outweighs every other consideration. You will not regret doing business with Cole Ely!

I got bozoed from the same forum he did -- just for not being willing to promote inferior and overpriced products.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2005 at 11:55pm

Yeah, it's not like we were even pushing my stuff.  Just answering questions.

But in fairness, we were reinstated within a day.

bslater5 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bslater5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2005 at 8:54am
Be Careful!

Cole sells good stuff at good prices with excellent service and free advice. He's cost me a bunch of money over the last year or so. Of course I could have spent a lot more at Paddle Palace, Megaspin, Table Tennis Pioneers, or wherever...

I rarely deal with anyone else.

bes
dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2005 at 11:05am
cole ely, do u sell the dhs hurricane?
in the u.s only or, all the world?
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2005 at 11:47am

Yes, and I can ship it anywhere that you would want to pay the actual shipping costs.

However, I only carry the regular dhs H3 and g666.  However my stock is fresh off the floor of the factory in china.  Less than a month old.

You can email me at [email protected]

andytran123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andytran123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2008 at 2:17pm

who else shops here?

best online service encountered.
colestt actually helps the customers unlike bigger companies out there thats either too busy or doesnt have designated staff. customizes orders to the customers needs too. and the deals are good. check out the deals on the table tennis balls, its really good.

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2008 at 3:05pm
buying TT stuff from cole ely is like buying software directly from the programmer:  support is more direct and friendler!

keep up with the good work!

what forum booted you anyway?
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2008 at 3:29pm
Talk about grave digging, but you had me going for a while, then I noticed the date of the top post. =)

I haven't bought anything from Cole, but I can confirm that he is very nice and friendly when it comes to giving advices and sharing his experience, that's why I don't mind giving his "shameless" add a free BUMP!

Btw, I'm also kind of curious as to which forum it was that kicked you out.
The holy grail
soco7891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soco7891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2008 at 10:38pm
Cole's a great dealer and very helpful when it comes to choosing the right equipment! I can only say nothing but good things about him. :]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic