Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LF : Joola MC-1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ma Long View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ma Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF : Joola MC-1
    Posted: 01/31/2009 at 1:48am
Hello all,  I am looking a Joola MC-1 with straigth handle.  I prefer an used one.  Please PM me if you have any for sale.Thanks.
Sponsored Links

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2009 at 2:59pm
I will have two brand new lovely 75g MC-1s within the next couple days. I can sell you one for $50 shipped.
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
pablogilberto View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2009 at 4:52am
tommy, how much to ship to the Philippines?
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2009 at 2:03pm
Ma Long View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ma Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2009 at 7:52pm

Tommy, would you please compare the Joola MC-1 to the Balsa carbo X5? I am now confused between those two, like the feeling, control, blocking, and ....vibration...Thanks.

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2009 at 8:29pm

I had both blades last year with same coverings. I found the X5 to have more vibration and flex while the MC1 had more raw punch, more solid, and oddly . . . more control, but keep in mind I was not looping. I was blocking and hitting. I think I remember the MC1 having a more compact head design . . . egg shaped. The two I am selling are enroute so I don't have one in my hands. I know THEMANFZ1 has been using the MC1 for a year or so. I think I would go with the X5 for more of a touch game with dwelly loop stuff and the MC1 for power play, quick punchy stuff, blocking, etc.

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2009 at 9:35pm
I still have one left.
I just shipped one to the Philippines, purchased by a MYTT Member.
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2009 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

I had both blades last year with same coverings. I found the X5 to have more vibration and flex while the MC1 had more raw punch, more solid, and oddly . . . more control, but keep in mind I was not looping. I was blocking and hitting. I think I remember the MC1 having a more compact head design . . . egg shaped. The two I am selling are enroute so I don't have one in my hands. I know THEMANFZ1 has been using the MC1 for a year or so. I think I would go with the X5 for more of a touch game with dwelly loop stuff and the MC1 for power play, quick punchy stuff, blocking, etc.

It's very good comparison.  I have one comment.  I would go with MC1 anytime.  I wouldn't even think about getting Carbo X5, unless you use Chinese rubbers, ie. Hurricane, etc...
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2009 at 11:35pm
Thanks Speedy!
I got the delivery of special "select" MC1s today. They are lovely. I sold and shipped one. I was tempted to keep the other one, but I'm really into the oversized blades right now to help with my blocking.
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

Thanks Speedy!
...but I'm really into the oversized blades right now to help with my blocking.

How do you handle an oversized paddle in a penhold grip? Have you changed to shakehand?

Is the Combination Effect paddle you have new?
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 9:07pm
Oversized is the way to go. I'm even thinking of trading my g/f for a JUMBO!! :-).
PM'd you on the rest. I don't want to hijack this MC thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic