Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bozbrisvegas buy/sell feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xbyte34i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbyte34i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bozbrisvegas buy/sell feedback
    Posted: 03/28/2009 at 8:22pm
I bought a Red Tenergy 05, 1.9 mm from bozbrisvegas and I was positively amazed how professional he is.

He even delivered the rubber by express post although I paid for ordinary post, the same day he got the money, although it took me one week to get the money sent.

On top of that he answered my every single email with extreme speed.

Thanks mate.

Sponsored Links

bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2009 at 8:30pm
ah now i know who xbyte34i is...

thanks for the vote of confidence..  You are only the second "customer" (I havent made any profit) I have posted to. 

I have sold 8 of the 10 t64s that I had, so using 2 for me.  Most people thought I was mad to buy that many.  Sold that 1.9 t05 which I got by mistake from Dandoy instead of 2.1.

I only have 1 max f3 big slam left to sell until I am "free of guilt".  Well I do have cupboard full of blades that I might sell at some stage, but blades dont age in my opinion.

cheers mate hope it plays well

Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2009 at 8:32pm
Oh now I am keenly waiting for my friend to return from Europe.  I told to buy t05 & t64 if he can find them cheap.  
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
xbyte34i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbyte34i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2009 at 5:40am
I wouldn't say you're mad....
I call it passion for table tennis, last week I bought two new bats and next pay check I will buy two more.

My team mate always says that "I have more bats then a cave" :)
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2009 at 5:48am

did you settle on any bat? 4 new what are they?

Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
xbyte34i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbyte34i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2009 at 6:13am
I tried the Tenergy 05 1.9 on Ishlion but I think Max is better.
I bought a Primorac OFF- but didn't like the way Tenergy 05 Max played on it, then I bought a Butterfly Cutlass -haven't used it yet as the epox hasn't dried yet, (I epoxy the ends), I have a Nitakku Upright on it's way from Thailand, and I'm going to get a Persson Powerplay, the one with hollow handle. Not sure what rubbers I will use, but I got new spare rubbers Bryce FX Max, Roxon 450 1.9, Shriver 1.8 and some 729 Max (which I don't like).

I go coaching every Saturday and the bats above were what some of the players were using (but not the rubbers) and it felt good holding them (not actually playing) so I bought them too.

I also got Ishlion, XIOM OFF+, Butterfly XStar, Stiga Allaround Wood and last week I sold my Nitakku Violin.

I must say that all this tinkering has resulted in loss of results since New Year but -partly with your help- it's clear now that Amultart/Tenergy 05 Max is best fit for me.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2009 at 6:32am
where do you get your stuff?

From Thailand?  Coz I wish I could visit that store that I went to there, it was insanely cheap.

How much did you get your ishlion for? st fl?  weight? coz I might be needing to get a new one at some point
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
xbyte34i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbyte34i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2009 at 7:13am
My sister-in-law is from Thailand (Bkk) and she just went back to visit her parents.

The web link is here: http://butterflythailand.com/web/index.php
but most is in thai, which is foreign to me.

This is the link direct to Ishlion:
http://butterflythailand.com/web/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=110&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

We also have a retired guy that comes to our club and he's a dealer for pingpongrob (affordabletabletennis) first and most but also other brands that ppr doesn't carry.
Some guy bought the Ishlion but after 2 weeks decided it was too fast so I paid $100 for a 2 week old Ishlion FL. without rubbers.

I also train at another club and they give good prices for their members, ie: Primorac OFF- I paid $40, listed on Butterfly Aus at $55.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2009 at 5:24pm
you got a good deal on the ishlion, if you dont like it let me know...

how heavy is it?  
you can get a little $30 weigher from kmart if you are true ej.. hehe
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Shogun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shogun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 3:39pm
hi, what store in Thailand did you go to that was so cheap.
I'm going there in October ...Bangkok and Phuket.

Please give me the name and address if you remember it .
thanks
This is my way of the Samurai!

Stiga Optimum Plus
FH: Sriver EL
BH: Sriver FX
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2009 at 5:05pm
butterfly thailand - go to the site link is above thanks to xbyte
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 5:39am
hows the 1.9 man?
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
xbyte34i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbyte34i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 8:37pm
Hey buddy, sry not very active here

I found the 1.9 to be a touch slower then max, nothing else.
I also put T05 on hold, I feel I'm a quarter of a second too slow for T05 so now I'm trying Boost TC max on FH but haven't decided on BH, will give the 1.9 a go on that.
Also tried a friend's T25 max, has less spin, but can't say much after 10 mins practice.

Did you import more?
Sry didn't reply to your other question, not selling the Ishlion, I'm using it more then the Amultard, it feels a lot nicer and with Boost TC works like a charm so far.

Bought a bat from Thailand, but they said they don't deliver to Oz cause they haven't done it before - narrow minded attitude IMO.
Cheers
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 10:19pm
I got another 12 tenergies half for my friend 2 for another friend, so Im pretty well stocked...

as for ishlion Im currently trying to find another one and also wanting to try KLHS - which ive wanted to try for a very long time now.
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic