Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tomahawk and pendulum on cpen?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rogson View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tomahawk and pendulum on cpen?
    Posted: 01/08/2010 at 2:27pm
I've seen alot of cpen players serve with the usual pendulum or reverse pendulum, I was wondering, why don't cpen users serve with a tomahawk?, is it the restricted movement? I was considering trying this serve myself and it didn't turn out so bad I got very good spin but it seems like the problem is the deception....

Anyway, has any cpen player managed to serve a reverse tomahawk? I'd like to learn it because, frankly, my pendulum and reverse pendulum aren't effective, my opponents return them as if I served a dead ball....Ouch

Another Q , does the contact point affect what spin can be imparted to the ball? I've tried down, side but it seems like I always get the same spin, I tried for a topspin-sidespin but all of them look like a backspin-medium sidespin serve even if I don't contact the ball at the bottom....  I'd appreciate a lot of help with this... Dead

Thanks a lot in advanceSleepy
Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive
Forehand DHS Hurricane 3
Backhand DHS Hurricane 2
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic