Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ESPN Employee Table Tennis Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Reinecke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reinecke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2010 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Originally posted by Reinecke Reinecke wrote:

Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

You're probably right.� I don't play with beginners that much so if you have more exposure to them, your assessment would be more accurate.
oh man we have a big time player here doesn't play with us "beginner" types haha

�

LMAO.� Man, you almost had soda shooting out of�my nose when I read your comment LOL� I didn't mean to come off like that.� You "beginner types" as you like to call yourself are welcome to play with me anytime.

*bows down to the ground*

thank you, thank you
Mizutani Jun ST     
Tenergy 64       
Tenergy 64
Sponsored Links

mf_fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2010 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Low 1900 in 1995 translates to about 2100 in 2010...

not really..its tough to improve if you take a 15 year break...
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2010 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by mf_fish mf_fish wrote:

That's not what I meant - I was referring to the ratings inflation (built into the USATT system because of the adjustments).
RainmanCT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainmanCT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2010 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Reinecke Reinecke wrote:

What are the chances haha. I find it funny that I mentioned in an earlier post that Biba or ESPN promoters don't read this forum, but I didn't put the guy she was playing, and look who showed up! Sorry for making fun of your swimsuit btw you could have just told us that you covered swimming for ESPN though!

I'm glad you are re-interested in the sport now too, keep with it.

BTW how far up are you at ESPN, could you get TT some air time ??????
Oh yeah, and do Mascots/proffesional players and stuff really hang out there?

jk about the last one

Heh don't worry; I didn't take offense at any of the comments. I work in IT at ESPN and really don't have any pull at all; sorry. Altho I have seen a couple big names around (I played one of the anchors in the quarterfinals) I don't work in the main campus, so I can't really say how often they hang out. -Ray
EricLePreu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricLePreu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2010 at 9:24am

That's not what I meant - I was referring to the ratings inflation (built into the USATT system because of the adjustments).

Interesting!... If the past is any indication of the future, at this current rate of inflation, RainmanCT will be ranked 2700 around the year 2055. BeaverMD, be afraid! very afraid! LOL

One can only hope that the Table Tennis Federal Reserve knows what it's doing...
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2010 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by EricLePreu EricLePreu wrote:

Interesting!... If the past is any indication of the future, at this current rate of inflation, RainmanCT will be ranked 2700 around the year 2055. BeaverMD, be afraid! very afraid! LOL

One can only hope that the Table Tennis Federal Reserve knows what it's doing...

Oh man, I better keep practicing just in case Smile By 2055, I hope they have something like ping pong on Wii with network capability.  So you can be in California and play someone in Greece.  Or do they have this already? Hmmm.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic