Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A day with STIGA superstar Xu Xin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Shakehander View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Shakehander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A day with STIGA superstar Xu Xin
    Posted: 02/08/2012 at 4:34pm
Sponsored Links

dabookerman View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dabookerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2012 at 10:13pm
Cool vid
Photino FL

Yasaka Rising Dragon

Short Pips

Sofaires View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofaires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2012 at 11:34pm
i just had to put pause and say, jaw drop when he hit the ball and catching it with the nails and the sound of the spin O.o

dang at the end when he hit the ball with another one, got to practice that lol lol

Edited by Sofaires - 02/08/2012 at 11:41pm
sa01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2012 at 11:42pm
I think I would get bored if I did that every day LOL
also, why is he gluing a stiga rubber?? we know he doesn't use stiga bh rubber. are they trying to fool us in our faces yet once more? Angry
ttplayer92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplayer92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2012 at 11:45pm
lol i like how he just uses glue on the rubber and pastes it on the blade. In all of the tournaments, he is trying to press the rubber back on to the blade due to the boosting affect.
Butterfly Viscaria
FH Globe 999 National
BH Xiom Vega Pro
KKJPaul92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KKJPaul92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2012 at 3:33am
Originally posted by Sofaires Sofaires wrote:

i just had to put pause and say, jaw drop when he hit the ball and catching it with the nails and the sound of the spin O.o

dang at the end when he hit the ball with another one, got to practice that lol lol

I tried to do what he did right after watching the video. Didn't quite work as well.... LOL
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2012 at 7:58am
I love how he's gluing a red stiga rubber on his forehand then he's using a blue sponged DHS rubber on the forehand in the next scene.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2012 at 12:07pm
Well ,they say he chooses  the Rosewood NCT ,which is correct . Wink Don't say anything about rubbers.LOL
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
Sofaires View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofaires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by KKJPaul92 KKJPaul92 wrote:

Originally posted by Sofaires Sofaires wrote:

I tried to do what he did right after watching the video. Didn't quite work as well.... LOL

same here >.< lol anyways so he is sponsored by stiga and he can use other brand rubbers? i guess at that high level of competition stiga only cares if he uses the blade and he can get any kind of rubbers that he like?
ttplayer92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplayer92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2012 at 12:42pm
at his level im sure dhs would sponsor him if stiga is annoying him about using their rubbers.
Butterfly Viscaria
FH Globe 999 National
BH Xiom Vega Pro
right2niru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote right2niru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2012 at 1:49pm
Xu Xin's skipping looks really cool ....
ZJK SZLC |5Q+
Sofaires View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sofaires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by ttplayer92 ttplayer92 wrote:

at his level im sure dhs would sponsor him if stiga is annoying him about using their rubbers.

agree and i bet stiga pays for his dhs rubbers lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic