Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AlexTT feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
walt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AlexTT feedback
    Posted: 01/05/2013 at 3:54am
Angry

we ordered 2 preassembled rackets online, one shakehand and one penhold, they sent us 2 shakehand rackets.  when we called, the person would not even stop chewing his food to speak to us. lack of phone etiquette aside, what is even more unbelievable is the reply to our question; they basically knowingly sent us the wrong order because they did not have penhold in stock.  they should have notified us when they realised the item was not in stock and enquire whether we want a refund or change our order. 

a review like this is probably not going to change how they run their business, but hopefully it will help some people to avoid this kind of poor sales conduct. 
Sponsored Links

strikewzen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strikewzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2013 at 6:43am
maybe he's diabetic and if he stops chewing he will die LOL

i hope they make this right this is not acceptable
Leshxa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leshxa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by strikewzen strikewzen wrote:

maybe he's diabetic and if he stops chewing he will die LOL

As a diabetic, I find your comment extremely offensive....

LOL, No not really. :). I am laughing my a$$ off :). Thanks for nice morning laugh. It certainly cheered me up.

LOL
Back to table tennis...
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2013 at 10:30am
In a very competitive business world, friendliness is as important as prices. He needs to change...
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2013 at 10:37am
I think you should address to management directly and report the problem
somes times management does not really know what happens on the ground level

By doing this, you can be helping AlexTT too
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2013 at 10:08am
LOL... you know, I do think the OP should contact the vendor directly instead of venting in the forum, which by the way is owned by said vendor.  (Is that ironic or what? Smile)

But I do agree that whoever answers the phone at the mytt.com shop needs to improve his customer service.  He answered my call with "hello" so I had to ask if I was calling a TT store Smile But I'm actually surprised he made a mistake with the handle type.  That guy has the mytt store stock memorized.  His tone is indifferent on the phone but you never have to worry about getting 1.9mm instead of 2.1mm. 

Edited by BeaverMD - 01/07/2013 at 10:09am
walt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2013 at 10:35pm
AlexTT refunded us the cost of one bat.  Despite our initial reaction, we appreciate their effort to try and resolve the problem.  in the meantime though, we are still looking for a novice preassembled penhold.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic