FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

OSP Carbon Test / Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2016 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by typus typus wrote:

Dears,

Blade is still in brand new condition ready for shipment, if owner and high rated members not have complaitns, I will send to mttgfg next week.

Best regrds,

I have no objections. It's Greece after all and we are all good neighbors and friends in table tennis.
Sponsored Links

PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2016 at 11:54pm
Anybody know if OSP is still operational?  Been emailing them since October=/
My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 1:28am
OSP is here and alive. They are so bussy the last 3 months cause of 2 huge orders. When I say huge, I mean huge! No one was answering me, but after almost a month, they logged in to their e-mail and they answered me that they are so busy due to these 2 big orders, so this was the reason for not answering me. Also, I put an order and they told me if I can wait, and I told them that I can wait for my order till February, there is no problem from me. I am not in hurry, so I can wait till they will be finished from these 2 big orders, and then make my blade. Try to e-mail them again friend, they are here! Wink
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 4:53am
Seems like OSP really has a bad customer service. Issues with big orders - okay, that means a lot of work and most customers might be ready to wait.
On the other Hand if you have a running business you should at least check the incoming mails daily and a short reply like: we are currently out/overbooked takes just one minute and shows your customer that you pay attention to him.

Often seen: At the very beginning the small customer have been the base for this kind of manufactureres being able to grow - now with having the big orders the ordinary customer gets treated like a dog.

Edited by Timo1978 - 12/29/2016 at 4:55am
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 4:59am
It's not that simple. Tennis woodwork artists do not grow on the trees of Hungary.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 5:14am
Imago,
Hi P. Good to see you back, I've been missing you, really...
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 5:27am
Turbulent times, my friend. Hope to see you soon.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 5:56am
Sure buddy as soon as I get around, or you pass by here...
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/29/2016 at 1:40pm
Hoping the two huge orders means two online vendors will soon have stock.  Can't find OSP products in stock anywhere anymore.
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2017 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

Seems like OSP really has a bad customer service. Issues with big orders - okay, that means a lot of work and most customers might be ready to wait.
On the other Hand if you have a running business you should at least check the incoming mails daily and a short reply like: we are currently out/overbooked takes just one minute and shows your customer that you pay attention to him.

Often seen: At the very beginning the small customer have been the base for this kind of manufactureres being able to grow - now with having the big orders the ordinary customer gets treated like a dog.

+1, I ordered a customed blade last April, and they changed pretty much all of the composition that I requested for without my consent.  Laszlo has agreed to do a replacement, and then...boom!!! 13months later, still haven't email me back.  I emailed them like 10 times already...
Although I love OSP's work, that' no way to treat a customer... OSP SMH
My FS/FT

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2017 at 6:44am
Really strange guys...I have only possitive things sto say about Lazlo and Robert. Ermm

Service, replies, orders on time etc.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
henningf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henningf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2017 at 7:38am
Ordered a blade (Osp Virtuoso +), sendt the email at the 30'th of march, had the blade in my hand less than two weeks later. I got it the weight I wanted (+-90 grams) and with a flared handle. Everyrhing was as expected. (Had to email them because the online shop was having trouble at the time)
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2017 at 12:39am
Are we not emailing the same person/shop?  What's causing these inconsistencies?
My FS/FT

gekogark1212 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gekogark1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2017 at 4:05am
Yeah I emailed them through the shop website and their reply time is very swift. No problems in the two times I've ordered.
(\__/)

(='.'=) But there's no sense crying over every mistake,

(")_(") You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2017 at 8:10am
this is the e-mail that I am contacting with them.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
henningf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henningf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2017 at 8:45am
I've used this two emails: [email protected] and [email protected]
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2017 at 4:24pm
Maybe the other members should use these 3 mails we have recomended. They may be helped.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic