Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tutorials by Olympian Pierre-Luc Hinse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xkaboomx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xkaboomx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tutorials by Olympian Pierre-Luc Hinse
    Posted: 11/08/2013 at 10:40am
Sorry for not having posted a new video in a while. I have been busy renovating my table tennis facility. We put in proper lighting, walls, and Taraflex flooring.

In this new video, as a lot of people have requested, Pierre-Luc talks about how to anticipate serves, and various serve return techniques. New videos will be uploaded soon as well. Please help us spread the word! Subscribe and share our videos! Let us know what you think!

Sponsored Links

V-Griper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V-Griper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 2:13pm
Thank you. 
Very helpful I will subscribe.
DHS 301
Xiom Vega 7pro FH/BH
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 2:44pm
I was wondering when the next videos would come.

Message for both Pierre & you: your videos are some of the most instructive ones available so PLEASE keep cranking them up.

This one, for example, describes the sort of a decision-tree like approach (first prepare for long serve...) that is generally not seen in other tutorials.

I loved your videos on pushing & counterlooping as well.

Keep it up - we're watching!
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

I was wondering when the next videos would come.

Message for both Pierre & you: your videos are some of the most instructive ones available so PLEASE keep cranking them up.

This one, for example, describes the sort of a decision-tree like approach (first prepare for long serve...) that is generally not seen in other tutorials.

I loved your videos on pushing & counterlooping as well.

Keep it up - we're watching!

+1. Keep 'em coming, they are valued! 
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 6:15pm
That was a great video Kudos !!ClapClapClap
I subscribed Wink

Edited by viva - 11/08/2013 at 6:17pm
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2013 at 4:36am
I was already subscribed so thanks again.

Good tip about the side spin on float serves...
big View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2013 at 10:52am
Quite useful. Besides this, interview with Waldner the great in this forum sums up all the tips.

berkeleydoctor View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berkeleydoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2013 at 12:53pm
great videos! i was watching a video of pierre playing michael landers and he does a lot of great placement blocks. may you could do a video on all the stuff that happens before the block like watching the player to anticipate where the loop is coming, pre-block moving and positioning, etc etc

ps nice facility!
xkaboomx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xkaboomx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2013 at 4:28pm
Hey guys,
Here's another video where PL discusses how to read serves and how to return medium long serves. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMj5uCA9mw

Edited by xkaboomx - 11/27/2013 at 4:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic