FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Feedback for Johnny Erasure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2016 at 3:16pm
Traded a blade with Johnny! Blade arrived as described. Fast shipping, great communication. It was nice to do business with Johnny and I will not hesitate to deal with him again in the future. Highly recommended.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Sponsored Links

wayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2016 at 6:44am
Had a deal with Johnny Erasure. Excellent guy to deal with. Very prompt communication and transaction had gone smoothly without no problems. Shipping is fast.

Highly recommended seller A+
Butterly Keyshot Light
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Nittaku Fast arc P1
alexburl View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alexburl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2016 at 1:01pm
Thank you very much Johnny Erasure.
Receive nice blade like in description. Yes, shipping was quick and save!
My recommendation and thank you Johnny! Very good seller!
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2016 at 10:24am
Another smooth transaction but the postal service is slow; though, this has nothing to do with John and it's not worth it to pay EMS.

Thanks John
Paradise View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2016 at 10:55pm
Johnny is extremely patient and swift, I had difficulty with my paypal and he had my blade made even before he received any payment. Very good middleman and dealer.
TT1704 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TT1704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2016 at 7:47am
Got a blade made by Mr Levi through John.

I am very much obliged to John's helpful hands, not to mention his thorough and quick response in every aspect.

Highly recommended.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2016 at 12:39pm
Bought a Levi blade from Johnny E.  Blade is in top condition and the purchase was real smooth.  Johnny E is alive!
CalibraTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CalibraTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2016 at 4:27am
Everything ok :-)
Blade: Liu Shiwen FL
Fh: Victas v22
Bh: Victas v15 extra
TT1704 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TT1704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2016 at 5:59am
Bought another Mr Levi's blade. Again, this would not come true without John, a reliable and responsible person. Thank you very much.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2016 at 2:49pm
Very nice deal with Ion.
Highly recommended !
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
ttspirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ttspirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2016 at 5:21pm
Hello table tennis friends,

this is my first impression of a blade from Mr. Levi and Johnny Erasure, so I want to give a little feedback. I also want to thank you Johnny and Mr. Levi for this lovely gift. It's a real nice blade.

I wanted a offensive 5-ply blade with Limba-Spruce- Ayous-Spruce-Limba composition and a thickness of 5.8 mm with natural kind of handles. I was given a blade which is at the moment the best custom made blade you can get at an attractive price. This blade is also much better than all the standard blades you would get from all the known manufacturers from the catalogues. I think nobody could do it better at the moment with that kind of enthusiasm and with a intensity like this. I was impressed by many things like the smooth and evenly glassy surface. There are still for example the very beautiful and natural handles made out of Mahagony wood. I was in love with this kind of making blades like Mr. Levi does. You can feel the intuition and commitment of the blade maker. I was placed in a time of good old Stiga blades from the early times. Why do I say that ? The blade gives me a feeling and a good control and a good speed at the same time like just the old blades gives you.

So please go on Mr. Levi and Johnny doing blades like this. You are the best.

Many regards, ttspirit

tomkei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tomkei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2016 at 11:57am
nice person with handcrafted beauties in his pocket :)) deal went very smooth
cheers,tom
xiom vega euro,sigma2pro,el-p
xiom vega pro
mizutani zlc,t05fx,r53
mizutani zlc,h8mid,rakza9

My Feedback
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2016 at 12:48pm
Great buyer. I just send the blade today. Highly reccomended
bokai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bokai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 8:35pm
An absolute pleasure to deal with Johnny! He is very responsive and is willing to answer any of your questions. Thanks so much for the Schlager Carbon!
Renol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Renol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2017 at 10:23am
I bought a blade by Mr Levi through Johnny E.
Throughout the communication process, he is very responsive and patient to answer quite a number of my questions. He also shipped out my blade very fast the moment he received the blade from Mr Levi.

Good buying experience and highly recommended!
Blade: DHS Long 5
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 8:10pm
Just received a brand new Primorac carbon black tag from Johnny E. Pristine condition, very honest and smooth seller.Will do business again.
TT1704 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TT1704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2017 at 12:25am
Got a c-pen special OFF blade, 7 ply allwood: Makore-Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba-Makore, from Mr Levi. Again, it it through Johnny's great and effective help, to whom I am much obliged.
Zedek View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zedek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2017 at 7:09am
Got just now an old Primorac OFF- made in japan, everything perfect, Johnny is really a good seller.
spinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2017 at 8:17am
Just finished another transaction with Johnny.   As usual, John is very professional, friendly and helpful.
John is one of people that I would consider like a friend.  Very trusty and honest.   A plus rating as a seller or buyer.
Highly recommended member to anyone!

Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2017 at 4:08pm
I received a blade from Ion, everything was perfect. Hope to do more deals WinkClap
Thank you!
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2017 at 7:09am
I just bought a blade from John. The condition was exactly as described.
Thanks a lot for another perfect transaction.
player87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote player87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2017 at 5:44am
Well received the blade. Everything is smooth. Recommended
PingPongTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PingPongTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2017 at 5:58am
I bought a Tenergy rubber from John and it was a smooth transaction.
BTY Amultart

FH Tenergy 05 Black Max

BH Tenergy 64 1.9mm
andryananggara View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote andryananggara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 7:08am
The transaction was smooth, fast response, fast shipping, reliable, and the blade is as great as described. Highly recommended
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2019 at 8:35pm
I bought Hand made by Levi 7 ply with Textreme ZLC, FL handle, OFF from him. 
The blade is as described, well packed, well done.Thumbs Up
Thank you!

ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84832&title=feedback-gweipwu
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2019 at 10:38am
Just bought a blade from John - as expected everything went fine. He missed that one handle plates was a bit loose, but of course the handle plate can be reglued and it is not a big issue at all. 

John is a reliable and trustworthy member with clear communication. Thanks againSmile
spinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2019 at 7:43pm
Recently received an item from John.  As usual,  item shipped fast.. Very reliable member.  Thumb up!
Navin323i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Navin323i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2021 at 11:04am
Very happy with my recent transaction with Johnny as he sold me his Butterfly Cresail CO blade. Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Highly recommend doing business with him. 🙂🙏🏼
Hollywood Movie Actor - https://www.imdb.me/Navin-P-Kumar
USA Para Table Tennis Player & 1st w/ Parkinson's Disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uHC9Bj64bg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic