Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SPTTC May Open May 17-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPTTC May Open May 17-18
    Posted: 04/10/2014 at 11:24pm
The SPTTC club would like to announce that the May Open on May 17-18 is now posted on the omnipong.com site and is accepting entries.
Sponsored Links

Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2014 at 8:25pm
Just a reminder that the SPTTC May Open is this upcoming weekend at the SPTTC club in Bellevue, WA. If anyone happens to be visiting the Seattle area and want to enter you can go to omnipong.com and enter or just show up. I see that Fatt has entered Saturday events. I see rematches coming.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2014 at 1:29am
Hug
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2014 at 1:38am
Your new LP's nemesis withdrew from the tournament. His school has a tennis match at the same time.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2014 at 1:47am
he so freakin' owns me...I'm no nemesis to him :) 
too bad he can't play that day I was looking forward to getting another chance.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2014 at 1:56am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

he so freakin' owns me...I'm no nemesis to him :) 
too bad he can't play that day I was looking forward to getting another chance.
It's kind of hard to believe that he has only been playing for about one year now.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2014 at 1:29pm
The results from Saturday are now posted at omnipong.com
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2014 at 2:31pm
Good show, Fatt!

(Awaiting the review of how the blade worked its magic...)
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 3:25am
Results for both days are now loaded up on omnipong.com for viewing.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 8:08am
wow the japanese kid fought for his life -7 6 -10 16 8  in the u2250 final; too bad I could not play sunday.
well done -5 7 -16 5 9 in u2050 vince64!!! that is some kind of "classico" now. 
I regret one thing: i had to play a backup slow all paddle that I do not like v. john so i did really bad...with my ross leidy I had a couple upsets (uncle sam and chad) so the saturday was not that bad even though I was not supposed to lose mingui however he improved dramatically and everybody says he plays strong 1800 if not above so I did not feel too bad losing him; besides that I had 2 game points to come back at 2-2 in games so...screw me!!! I did not deserve to win that match.
I got a tb alc last week in exchange for stuff I did not need anymore so I will be playing that for a while with the same rubbers rhyzm max and mark v 2.0. going to something more conventional.

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 8:22am
Fatt,

What happened? Why did you play with a slower blade?
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 9:21am
I had hit the table and 1/3 of the fh rubber detached itself from the blade. It took me a couple hours to find somebody with glue to reapply.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

wow the japanese kid fought for his life -7 6 -10 16 8  in the u2250 final; too bad I could not play sunday.
well done -5 7 -16 5 9 in u2050 vince64!!! that is some kind of "classico" now.
I regret one thing: i had to play a backup slow all paddle that I do not like v. john so i did really bad...with my ross leidy I had a couple upsets (uncle sam and chad) so the saturday was not that bad even though I was not supposed to lose mingui however he improved dramatically and everybody says he plays strong 1800 if not above so I did not feel too bad losing him; besides that I had 2 game points to come back at 2-2 in games so...screw me!!! I did not deserve to win that match.
I got a tb alc last week in exchange for stuff I did not need anymore so I will be playing that for a while with the same rubbers rhyzm max and mark v 2.0. going to something more conventional.
That was our second match of the day. There were a lot of nets and edges (more then a normal match) in my favor in the final. The first match I won 3-1 even though he had quite a few edges. Our matches against each other have turned into marathon chess matches recently. They wont the last ones either.
ustabletennisresults.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408008237063185
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 1:17pm
It's funny that he got my number, you got his and...well... Big smile I promised myself I wouldn't do that.

Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 2:24pm
I wouldn't say I have his number. I have 4 of last 5 in tournament matches but overall he has the better record. After all it's how you do in tournaments when it counts that matter. Next tournament Portland June 7-8th
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic