Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

gergely21 VS primorac carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gergely21 VS primorac carbon
    Posted: 07/03/2006 at 1:54am
what different between gergely21 with primorac carbon

thanks
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
sriver FX (BH)and also find out harmonize rubber with it blade help????? to create a nice topspin
Sponsored Links

azrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2006 at 3:46am
both blade are carbon ... more or less the same feel, gergerly 21 is having a much smaller head dimension than the primorac carbon. im having the primorac carbon because of the balance. 
wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2006 at 1:33pm
Have not used the 21 but the Primorac is faster than my Gergely and a better looping blade also its a little heavier.
Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Sigma Pro Red and Black
Butterfly Amultart
Tenergy 05 Black and Red 64
waldiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waldiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2006 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by wfwfitz wfwfitz wrote:

Have not used the 21 but the Primorac is faster than my Gergely and a better looping blade also its a little heavier.

I have played with both gergely and primorac. Gergely is faster and has more control than primorac. ( i have them now).
Blade: KLS
FH: Bryce
BH: Nittaku hammand
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2006 at 6:54pm
I agree with waldiii, though the speed difference is minimal I think. The 21 gives the rubber a softer feel than the Primorac (to me) and so gives me more control over incoming spin than the Primorac when blocking and hitting.

The Primorac is more suited to spin play while the Gergley 21 leans toward speed and control. I think your style should dictate which blade you use.
The 21 if you loop, hit and block with speed and placement while staying close to middle distance from the table.
If spin is your main focus when looping and/or you tend to roam a little farther from the table the Primorac may be preffered.

These blades are quite similar, the Primorac has more vibration than the 21 and offers slightly more spin when looping. The 21 offers more control over the opponents spin and has more stability.
YEO

Boost TP
stefanusj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefanusj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2006 at 7:47pm
Both are carbon blade, hard feel, no vibration feel. Overall both are the same. But my friends and me agreed that gergely 21 are less preferable than gergely, primorac and iolite. maybe its because the weight balance.
Why don't you try schlager carbon instead? Its faster and has the same control.
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2006 at 9:12pm

I've tried both and I currently have the Primorac Carbon.  Gergely is a little faster.  Not much.  They both are weighted in the low 90s.  At around that weight they are very similar.  But what I did feel is a difference in control.  Both feel hard when hitting, but I could control the Primorac better especially at lower speed swings and blocking.  Not quite exactly sure why, but it could be the balance of the weight.  And this most likely is the reason why I could control the blade better.  THe ones I tried out had a weight of 92 for the Prim Carbon and 91 for the Gergely. 

Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 12:17am
I guess because my Gergely is old it has lost some speed but my Primorac Carbon is definitely faster than it.
Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Sigma Pro Red and Black
Butterfly Amultart
Tenergy 05 Black and Red 64
joubtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joubtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 4:42pm

I've hit with Gergely 21 and Primorac carbon.  I used dwell time, vibration, feel, and catapult as gauges.  My stlye works better with the Primorac because it does not catapult the ball (give a slingshot sensation) when I go for drives.  The other characteristics were close but for allround play...zee Primorac.

JO

JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/999 Chinese sponge
JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/Galaxy 9000
alifuat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alifuat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2006 at 7:34am
According to me the primorac is faster than Gergely, i feel hard when hitting, but I could control the Primorac better than Gergely... 
Ares Optimus ( Hand Made by Fast-Spin )
Fh: Sinus Sound
Bh: Rapid D.TecS Soft

http://www.fast-spin.com
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 4:32am
thanks alot friend
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
sriver FX (BH)and also find out harmonize rubber with it blade help????? to create a nice topspin
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 4:41am
what rubber to play offensive with primorac think you ????

primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
alifuat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alifuat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 6:03am

Alamana sound or Bryce fx,if you want to more spin playing with your sriver fx or Mark V ...

Ares Optimus ( Hand Made by Fast-Spin )
Fh: Sinus Sound
Bh: Rapid D.TecS Soft

http://www.fast-spin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic