Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Best Unknown Rubbers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Jacksupreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacksupreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2018 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I always liked the Bomb Mopha Pro as a do it all fast bouncy spinny rubber. Not so cheap at what the average was $30 but a sure value anyway at that price and... 

I use it on my training setup and find that it lacks power and spin compared to newer tensor rubbers (40+ era) like Victas v01 Limber, Xiom Omegas and MX-Ps, but this could be largely from the fact that I mount it on a heavy and very slow ALL blade. It is light though, and faster than the KTL rubbers that cost around the same on Aliexpress stores
>implying any of us are good
Sponsored Links

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2018 at 10:48am
tried Reactor Ckylin with blue sponge. good only for BH on fast blade. too slow and too soft. I had Hurricane 3-50 on other side. Ckylin was even slower and softer then 3-50
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 1:21pm
is anybody tried LOKI T3 rubber?
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

tried Reactor Ckylin with blue sponge. good only for BH on fast blade. too slow and too soft. I had Hurricane 3-50 on other side. Ckylin was even slower and softer then 3-50
None of the Reactor new 40+ rubbers are good Dead. I was thinking to try the tornoado V5, but I had Jupiter II instead.

Edited by Egghead - 11/10/2018 at 2:30pm
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
Veet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2018 at 2:22pm
Palio AK-47 - Yellow Variant... 

The AK-47 Red & the Blue variants are the most popular... However, I, quite recently, ordered the Palio AK-47 Yellow... It's sits between the Red (Hardest & Fastest) & the Blue (Slowest & Softest) variants.... I glue it to a 25+ year old Joyner-H... 

Good speed, even from mid distance...decent amount of spin on top-spins ... good value for my money.

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Veet Veet wrote:

The AK-47 Red & the Blue variants are the most popular... However, I, quite recently, ordered the Palio AK-47 Yellow... It's sits between the Red (Hardest & Fastest) & the Blue (Slowest & Softest) variants.... I glue it to a 25+ year old Joyner-H... 

Good speed, even from mid distance...decent amount of spin on top-spins ... good value for my money.

I agree, it's a very decent rubber. I tried it recently on an OFF blade and I liked it. It is not a monster but it does everything very consistently and reliably.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

I agree, it's a very decent rubber. I tried it recently on an OFF blade and I liked it. It is not a monster but it does everything very consistently and reliably.

Yet to try Yellow variant, but both Blue and Red are quite competent rubbers. And it's hard to argue with a price... Perhaps one of the best bargains in the game right now,
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by pgpg pgpg wrote:

Yet to try Yellow variant, but both Blue and Red are quite competent rubbers. And it's hard to argue with a price... Perhaps one of the best bargains in the game right now,

Red for me is a bit too hard and a bit too heavy - but for me most of the rubbers are. Blue is a bit too soft and bouncy, so it needs to be played on a slightly slower and harder blade which is exactly NOT what I am playing with (faster and softer hinoki blades are my favorites). Both of these rubbers played quite well on Nexy Rubicon.

But goes without saying all AK47 are very good rubbers and for $18 they are well worth trying. If I were only 10 years younger (when my shoulder was healthy) I would just switch to these three rubbers for most of my needs. Well, for a year - then my EJ addiction would kick in, of course...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 8:38pm

But goes without saying all AK47 are very good rubbers and for $18 they are well worth trying. 

Given that I paid around 11$ for mine ( both Blue and Red) on Aliexpress, it's a steal! Clap 
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 12:09am
https://revspin.net/rubber/61-second-lightning-ds-lst.html

42 HARD SPONGE, Low throw, just matches well with the plastic ball. Be happy.

Have some discount on Alieexpress, right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic