Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how to sincronize DEF & OFF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
riza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to sincronize DEF & OFF
    Posted: 08/07/2006 at 8:57am
how i match with my DEf style to Play OFF in playing ?????
primorac carbon FL
sriver FX(FH)
sriver FX (BH)and also find out harmonize rubber with it blade help????? to create a nice topspin
Sponsored Links

Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2006 at 9:31am
?!? could you try to say this another way... this didn't make much sense to me
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2006 at 11:22am
syncronize, make them into harmony. Well, it depends on your style. If you're a penholder, you probably shoudn't be defending. Most people's strats arent half attack half block. Blocking usually isnt a part of anyones strat to win unless they have to.
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2006 at 4:56pm
I stand far away from the table, that makes it easy to chop and play defensive when I need to. When oppurtunity raises I attack and build up the preasure so I can get closer to the table and hopefully win the ball. This style however tend to be more def than off and i demands a lot of footwork.
The holy grail
joubtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joubtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2006 at 2:40pm
You should practice what you plan to do during matches.  Any combination of "actual points" will help you to better understand.
JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/999 Chinese sponge
JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/Galaxy 9000
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2006 at 7:35pm
but why the .. should you be defending at all??? you have a primorac carbon!!! use it for what it is and loop and smash at every opportunity!
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
7homuz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2006 at 2:07am
alink91, ofcoarse some people block on purpose... me for instance use evil blocking techniques on my bh most of the time and looping (if out of the table) most of the time...
as joubtt said above, just practice more. maybe have a friend loop to you bh and block and you step around and reloop after a few shots? don't know if it'll work but i guess its better then nothing.
Blade:Darker 7P-2A
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M2 MAX
Backhand: Palio CK531A 0.6
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2006 at 3:42am
A change in mentality, passive and shrewd whilst defending and aggressive when attacking. Takes a bit of practice to get down.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
*JC* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *JC* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2006 at 7:31am
i guess you could chop and if they make a good return, keep chopping, when they loop too high or push badly you could attack???

sounds like a good idea to me, joo, papa and co

chen weixing really attacks most things on his FH, well by attack, i mean topspins....
Thats not a knife
THIS is a knife.
Thats not a knife
THATS a spoon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic