Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Fang Bo B2 Vs Yasaka Extra Offensive 7 Power

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fang Bo B2 Vs Yasaka Extra Offensive 7 Power
    Posted: 05/06/2017 at 6:56pm
Currently I am using the Yasaka Extra Offensive 7 Power but feels as if it lacks a little bit of feeling. I would like to switch to a blade with arylate carbon as it suppose to be a softer carbon. I would like to know from people who have used both blades before the differences between them and the pros and con's if I were to switch over the the Fang Bo B2. 
Sponsored Links

6stringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6stringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2018 at 9:20am
This is of interest to me b/c I have been trying to choose between these blades.  My research results to date tell me that the Yasaka Extra Offensive 7 Power has a harder outer layer than does the DHS Fang Bo B2.  That attribute could lead to a lack of feel although I couldn't tell you that the Fang Bo B2 would be notably different in that regard.

These blades seem pretty similar so my guess is that someone has tried both or could at least provide some insight on either.
Advanced Intermediate
St. Louis, MO - USA
Nittaku Acoustic
FH - Nittaku Fastarc G-1
BH - Rakza 7
Hozuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hozuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2018 at 10:16am
fb2 outer ply is limba
yeo7p has walnut

very different feeling. I only have regular yeo and the fb2, but although yeo lacks power the feeling is much better for me. fb2 feels soft and numb to me, and although the performance is good, I cannot bring myself to play with it. So it comes down to your outer ply preference.
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2018 at 4:59pm
Why not get dhs 301?

Supreme feel and a harder outer ply
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic