Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nittaku Tornado King Power & Tornado King Speed
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Nittaku Tornado King Power & Tornado King Speed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Victor2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nittaku Tornado King Power & Tornado King Speed
    Posted: 12/13/2017 at 4:49am
Hi,
I tried to find some infos about those 2 blades, but nothing relevant came out. Does anyone played with them? A review or a comparison with some popular blade would be very useful. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Victor2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2017 at 1:40pm
Nobody?
sharking View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2018 at 9:35am
I noticed the Power is nearly the same as the DHS Hurricane 301/DHS Hurricane Long 5 National (koto-ayous-carbon-ayous-carbon-ayous-koto). Only difference is that Power has the kevlar carbon, whereas 301/Long 5 has the Arylate carbon. I've read that kevlar carbon and arylate carbon however are quite similar in their playing characteristics, with arylate possibly being a little more stiff?

I also have tried to research on the tornado king series without much success. With the rave reviews of the 301 as of late, I'm surprised there hasn't been much comparison or talk of the Tornado King Power which is nearly identical in the layers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic