Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Liu Guoliang gets a girl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PeterD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liu Guoliang gets a girl
    Posted: 10/24/2006 at 11:59am

This event happened on August 18, 2006:

more pictures:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2006-08/19/content_4980497.htm

Sponsored Links

NaDeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaDeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2006 at 10:20am

Nice ,,,   Thanks  Peter

amit View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2006 at 5:15pm

this furom should be talking about tt.

nader gives a link to a one sided video of the israelian/palestinian life.

the video is not showing the arabic terorists who cause those checkpoints, and kill many people ( also kids) in israel.

the movie is not showing the full story!

BLADE: BOLL FORTE OFF
RUBBER:bryce      
TT SHOES: ADIDAS NEW TTENIUM
paracite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paracite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2006 at 5:25pm
WTF is with that response by amit?

And Liu Guoliang is so big now lol. He used to be so skinny, then once he became coach he expanded sideways. But one of my favorite players!

fskensouyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fskensouyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2006 at 10:16pm
So sweet
pingpongkf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2006 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by amit amit wrote:

the video is not showing the arabic terorists who cause those checkpoints, and kill many people ( also kids) in israel.

Sorry, the psychiatrist is not in today. please come back tomorrow.
www.speedpong.net
TT EQUIPMENTS: Nittaku, Butterfly, Stiga, Yasaka, Galaxy YinHe, DHS, Friendship, Globe.
Pip Master View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pip Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2006 at 11:51pm
lol... calm down... you dont want to do this, step away from the edge of the bridge, it will all get better...
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2006 at 11:32am
I'm guessing that nader had a standard video link in his signature that got pulled either by a moderator or by himself.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Pip Master View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pip Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2006 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by amit amit wrote:

the video is not showing the arabic terorists who cause those checkpoints, and kill many people ( also kids) in israel.

jusy so u know, i am pro-palestine... after world war two the jewish community comes and "reclaims" their homeland, what is that bull****, what ever happenned to  keeping religion and politics seperate... u cant just opress a people as israel did to the palestinian people. i do not commend the terrorists, i beleive there are much better ways to settle politics.... and i dissapprove of all warfare, but when i think about the way israel oppresses pelestine, it sure gets me fired up. and what do u expect when u oppresss a people? of COURSE there are going to be terrosists ( i am not defending them). but one statement i have heard that i be;eive to be very wise is: "one mans terrorist, is a nother man's freedom fighter" it applies in all cases, and i also consider that israel oppression of te palestinian people is an act of terrorism. in any case ill end this litlle rant with "free palestine!" in the words of nader.

P.S> I am sorry if i offend anybody in this forum, i am not intending to do that. i merely wish to express my opinion, everybody here has the right to reject it or accept it, i donnt care. This will be my last ever post on politics, as i tend to beleive that they should be left out of the forum. but some things needed to be expressed...

Cheers everyone! 

cosjav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosjav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2006 at 9:02am
Originally posted by paracite paracite wrote:

And Liu Guoliang is so big now lol. He used to be so skinny, then once he became coach he expanded sideways.

Hehehe thats so true obviously because he plays a lot less now...
Blade1: old Stiga Super Carbon; Blade2: Rossi Carbon
FH1: Magna now, was Friendship 729 (National); FH2: plan for H3 (provincial)
BH1: Friendship 729-2; BH2: plan for H3 (prov) or Donic Vario
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic