Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dimitrij Ovtcharov ALC - Feedback ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jackcerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackcerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2024 at 6:38am
I cut my ovtcharov blades so now they are the same measures of a normal butterfly blade, now the blade is less heavy and no more head heavy, I like it more.
Now I’m using Glayzer09c with a bit of booster on forehand and eld evolution on backhand

Edited by Jackcerry - 01/09/2024 at 6:39am
Sponsored Links

Jackcerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackcerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2024 at 6:42am
Nuytinck zc has similar feeling but it’s even faster than ovtcharov, so not easy to handle that speed. When you make a strong shot you feel a lot the zlc carbon and the ball fly out very very fast from the blade
Tapion View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2024 at 4:37pm
Oh well, might be too much for me coming from the Shang Kun AC (innerforce like) that already is slower than Ovtcharov Alc. 

With ZLC I only tried the BOLL ZLC but didn’t like it much, hope the Limba of Nuytinck gives me a better feedback closer to the Shang Kun AC but a notch faster in stronger shots. Do you think this is the case?

Was searching for a used Ovtcharov ALC but found a better deal on Nuytinck ZC and after seeing your review and that David plays and liked it. When I buyed the Shang Kun AC was also thanks to your videos and I liked it very much, maybe this will be the case again 😅
Jackcerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackcerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2024 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Tapion Tapion wrote:

Oh well, might be too much for me coming from the Shang Kun AC (innerforce like) that already is slower than Ovtcharov Alc. 

With ZLC I only tried the BOLL ZLC but didn’t like it much, hope the Limba of Nuytinck gives me a better feedback closer to the Shang Kun AC but a notch faster in stronger shots. Do you think this is the case?

Was searching for a used Ovtcharov ALC but found a better deal on Nuytinck ZC and after seeing your review and that David plays and liked it. When I buyed the Shang Kun AC was also thanks to your videos and I liked it very much, maybe this will be the case again 😅

The feeling and feedback of the Nuytinck is wonderful in fact David still uses it and like it a lot, I really like it too when he let me try his blade, especially for the backhand. But I find it just too fast for me so I still prefer the Ovtcharov alc that has a bit more control 
Tapion View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2024 at 5:19pm
Thanks allot for the help!!

Keep up the good work with the YouTube channel.

Edited by Tapion - 01/09/2024 at 5:20pm
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2024 at 3:36pm
Great blade, been using it for a while now.

Felt so good to me that I bought two at 85g.

It’s fast enough for my level but I feel like it can take me further with proper technique. Some people say it’s slow but if you can hit hard the ball will have good speed.

I always found the visc/tb alc/zjk alc types just a notch too fast for countering whereas this is perfect especially when playing 2k+ players.

Main:
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm

Chopper:
Stratus Power Defense 85g
FH: Hybrid K3 max
BH: Grass D.TecS 0.9mm

USATT: 1725
timoboll89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2024 at 3:42pm
This blade is not easy…first it’s choosy in terms of rubbers, you need to play with harder rubbers or it will have too much catapult. 
Also it has less gears than a viscaria for example, it is designed for top players who mainly play at high speed with perfect technique…it’s a false easy blade.
In fact it’s very very powerful
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic