Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

H3 Neo Provincial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
onlyspecialmade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyspecialmade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 6:02am
Side note:
According to DHS, there is no "commercialized provincials".

To DHS, they do not use the term "factory tuned" to separate their products. To them, its only NEO or not NEO. Therefore since the first wave of beta NEO prototypes, it could be considered as a NEO product to DHS. However, this term "NEO" is not used back then.

Anyway "NEO" is a nice name. NEO means that the product is made for the post speed glue ban era. NEO also means "saviour". At least DHS's reputation is saved from a total disgrace.

What is their differences?
Check out the post: DHS Equipment - Past, Present and Future

More information:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31966

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by onlyspecialmade onlyspecialmade wrote:

Side note:

Yup.

Anyway "NEO" is a nice name. NEO means that the product is made for the post speed glue ban era. NEO also means "saviour". At least DHS's reputation is saved from a total disgrace.

As much as DHS needs a saviour for their quality control, Neo actually only means new or revived. The "saviour" meaning is not part of the definition of the word; it's an added meaning that people infer after watching the Matrix Trilogy. 
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
hcova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 8:55pm

I hope not to offend anyone, but yesterday I asked to DHSamerica about how and where to purchase Provincial or National rubbers.

Here the answer that DHSamerica replied me:

====================================================
Dear Herman,

You are absolutely right saying there is a lot of fake DHS provincial and national rubber in the market. Why? Because it is available only for the members of the national and/or provincial teams. It's not for commercial sales. We do not have this rubber for sale. It simply means you can't get it anywhere unless you are a member of the Chinese team training at the national or provincial training center. I know it's some bad news but at least that's the truth.

As for the commercial DHS products (e.g. rubbers), they are not fake as long as you are buying it from an authorized dealer or directly from us (www.dhsamerica.com) since we represent DHS in North America.

Regards,
DHS America

Given that, I can recommend all of you to take care about some DHS rubbers labeled as Provincial o National Team, even thougth many web sites sellers swear that their DHS are true. 

I hope it save money all of you.

Regards.,
Hernan
chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 9:19pm
QUOTE   hcova

"You are absolutely right saying there is a lot of fake DHS provincial and national rubber in the market. Why? Because it is available only for the members of the national and/or provincial teams. It's not for commercial sales. We do not have this rubber for sale. It simply means you can't get it anywhere unless you are a member of the Chinese team training at the national or provincial training center. I know it's some bad news but at least that's the truth."

We both know this is a joke ,right? Smile

I have never seen a product so carefully guarded (protected) that has not still found its way into the publics clutches Dhs rubbers made only for Chinas team is no exception.

PS: Insider trading is not extinct
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyspecialmade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 11:10pm
I absolutely agree with Herman and DHS america's response.

Provincial and National are not meant for the public. Therefore please take extra precaution on this.

Please refer to my posts on how to identify a real Provincial/National. It is meant to use as a guide and there is no fixed method to know whether a provincial or National is real.

I have seen some fake rubbers selling in mytt forum as well but I would not be interfering their sales. So it is up to personal decisions of whether the person wants to buy from the seller selling the fake rubbers.

There are 2 reasons why sellers claim their product is true:
- For profit.
- The seller didn't know it is fake.

Some information worth reading Smile

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31966

Thanks.

Originally posted by hcova hcova wrote:

I hope not to offend anyone, but yesterday I asked to DHSamerica about how and where to purchase Provincial or National rubbers.

Here the answer that DHSamerica replied me:

Dear Herman,

You are absolutely right saying there is a lot of fake DHS provincial and national rubber in the market. Why? Because it is available only for the members of the national and/or provincial teams. It's not for commercial sales. We do not have this rubber for sale. It simply means you can't get it anywhere unless you are a member of the Chinese team training at the national or provincial training center. I know it's some bad news but at least that's the truth.

As for the commercial DHS products (e.g. rubbers), they are not fake as long as you are buying it from an authorized dealer or directly from us (www.dhsamerica.com) since we represent DHS in North America.

Regards,
DHS America

Given that, I can recommend all of you to take care about some DHS rubbers labeled as Provincial o National Team, even thougth many web sites sellers swear that their DHS are true. 

I hope it save money all of you.

Regards.,
Hernan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyspecialmade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 11:12pm
chris.b40, if you know the chinese market and the mentality of most China people, you would understand how these leak happen Wink

asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2010 at 12:34am
how much in dollar h3 neo provincial??
Blade: TBS
FH: Sriver L 2.1mm
BH: Vega Europe Max
chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2010 at 8:27am
No wonder I switched my Neo H3 com. to Tenergy 64  I did nothing the forum members sais it was doing for them ,even made me revisit my loop...then the problem was simple.....it is a fake
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2010 at 3:24am

Side note:

To DHS, they do not use the term "factory tuned" to separate their products. To them, its only NEO or not NEO. Therefore since the first wave of beta NEO prototypes, it could be considered as a NEO product to DHS.

I am still wondering why on the back of my Neo Provincial there is a seal saying Sponge № 20, and the letters on the front side are bigger. Probably because it is a COMMERCIALIZED BETA NEO PROTOTYPE. Wink
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2010 at 10:49pm

chris.b40, if you know the chinese market and the mentality of most China people, you would understand how these leak happen Wink

I know enough about proto-capitalist behavior to realize that an individual or group can spend $5 make $30 again and again (provincials) or spend $10 to make $90 (nationals) that they will probably do it.

Melamine is cheaper than protein.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2010 at 12:07pm

Anyone seen this rubber b4? a prov h3 blue sponge? real?
panany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2010 at 7:40pm
is semi neo semi old...
because spong not neo but top sheet is neo...
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2010 at 11:39pm
the old blue sponge shd be #21 i tot..
prehaps some special made? Geek
Erikson45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikson45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2010 at 12:35am
http://www.prott.cc/goods.php?id=124

It's #22 sponge like the blue provincials (old topsheet) that I have. Prott.CC has some for sale but I'm not to fond of the idea of still having to boost, plus the neo topsheet is less tacky.
Rutis
FH: H3
BH: T64
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2010 at 3:11am

thanks for reply.. do u mean the #22 sponge is meant to be boosted?

if never boost how? even if its a neo rubber still must boost?

Ermm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic