Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

How do I share DVD movies on YouTube?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
summer201016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer201016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I share DVD movies on YouTube?
    Posted: 11/26/2012 at 2:24am
Q: Hi, everybody. I've a wonderful DVD show that I like to share it to my close friends on YouTube. But this DVD show is protected with CSS or possibly DRM protection. Can any individual tell me an easy and swift approach to take away the DVD protection and advocate me a fantastic converter to convert the DVD films to YouTube

A: Actually, clear away the DVD protection and convert DVD to YouTube is usually finished within just 1 converter computer software which is named DVD to YouTube ripper. With this computer software, you can rip any protected DVDs to YouTube with out quality reduction as well as customize the DVD shows while you wish. 

Following is known as a quick information of ripping DVD to YouTube. I hope this will likely be helpful. 

Step 1: load DVD films 

Install and begin the DVD to YouTube ripper, import the DVD files by clicking Add button. Only preview the loaded DVD shows by double clicking the file title. 

Step 2: come to a decision output 

You possibly can click each file to select output subtitle and audio languages. And after that go to profile bar to decide on a YouTube supported format this kind of as MP4 and FLV. Then, click Output button to select a destination folder. 

Step 3: edit (optional) 

To get a lot greater output, you will be allowed to edit the video clip just before the conversion. So, just enter the editing panel by clicking on Edit button, then you might see 4 editing functions: trim, crop, effects and watermark. 

You can trim the video length by setting get started and finish time, crop the frame size to remove needless areas, alter brightness, contrast and saturation to have far better visual effects and even exclusive the video by adding text or image watermark. 

Step 4: final 

Last of all, start out the conversion by hitting the convert button in home panel. 
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic