Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: Who wins
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [57.14%]
18 [42.86%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
gotboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 10:23am
Originally posted by garykidall garykidall wrote:

it's not a great victory for Italia ....

World cup isn't a great victory??? I can't find anything better...
Butterfly - Kiso Hinoki 7
Butterfly - Tenergy 05/80

Sponsored Links

gotboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 10:26am
Originally posted by riat riat wrote:

Originally posted by BENJI BENJI wrote:

zidane's reaction was very strange!!!!

I think there was a provocation from Materazzi, this is not Zedan behavior style, besides Materazzi is a person who is known as a master of provocations in Italy. It was really a shame game for Italy, bad very bad...

Sorry but this time the shame was for Zizuo..Zidane is probably my favourte player ever..but there's no provocation that can cause such a reaction...too easy give all the fault to materazzi (who is such a violent too usually).
Anyway...good for italy
Butterfly - Kiso Hinoki 7
Butterfly - Tenergy 05/80

patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 10:32am
lazio and napoli used the same light blue uniforms i usually get these two mixed up.as i understand its not the first time he has headbutted someone! zidane that is.btw i started watching soccer made in germany and alstarr soccer english first division before they changed to premier back in the days of viv anderso and gary birtles of notts forrest. just dont watch too much itilian soccer find too boring top scorer only scores 25 to 30 goals its getting that way now.this english team is one of the weakest i have seen for quite a while.i still dont see what makes crouch that good to make the team maybe its just his hight.
Braveheart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 10:42am
Hei guys, you know what Materassi said to Zidane ?   'terrorist'  and do you think that Zidane has the right to hit in such a way ? I think Zizou needs a psychologist !
Blade - Butterly X5 balsa carbo Off;
Front -Donic JO Platin soft 2mm
Back hand - BUTTERFLY Challenger 1.5 mm (short pips)
Style - Close table attack
thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 12:52pm
This is why soccer would never work in the US because of PK. It's not that the final was boring or anything. The final was great, but the outcome was not, and I don't mean because Italy won. France dominated the entire match, except for a period when Italy scored, but they lost the match on PK. They just didn't have the luck. Their shots were just hitting everyting but the net. Even the PK miss was just inches. So the PK outcome doesn't answer the question: Was Italy a better team? If there is no PK soccer would be more popular here in the US beceause we want clear resolutions and PK don't look like one to us. Sorry I don't mean to go off the topic but it needs to be said, that the world cup is just another example why things are what they are.
garykidall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garykidall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 12:55pm

Originally posted by gotboi gotboi wrote:

Originally posted by garykidall garykidall wrote:

it's not a great victory for Italia ....

World cup isn't a great victory??? I can't find anything better...

I speak in the way in which Italian obtained their victory

http://pttdolefoucherans.free.fr ***** http://mandigo39.chez-alice.fr
Fraziel View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraziel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 3:52pm
if materazzi did indeed call him a terrorist then i am not surprised zidane lost it. he is known for having a temper. i would of thought he could have hit back with a few choice words about italians though. like being a load of corrupt fascist match rigging cheats. and that, by the way, is a fact not an opinion. bottom line is italy won an average final played out by two fairly average teams. the best average team won. spain and holland will both have better teams than italy in 2 years for euro 2008 as they have v young teams just now with not enough experience. even england will but they have appointed an average manager again which will hold them back. again.
Fraziel,
blade- tibhar samsonov alpha
rubber, FH- palio cj8000 on canon 1.8 mm 40 sponge, BH- same
Maxime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 5:49pm
pony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 7:05pm
at your service
riat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Braveheart Braveheart wrote:

Originally posted by riat riat wrote:

Originally posted by BENJI BENJI wrote:

zidane's reaction was very strange!!!!

I think there was a provocation from Materazzi, this is not Zedan behavior style, besides Materazzi is a person who is known as a master of provocations in Italy. It was really a shame game for Italy, bad very bad...

What do you say, man ?? This is not Zidane behavior ? If you really watch soccer, you will find out that is not the first time this guy blows in such a rude manner ? And, moreover, this is very normal during the match that the players provocate themselves. So, wash your mouth and enjoy ITALY is THE WORLD CHAMPION !!!!

That`s obvius, you are probably fan of Italy, cause you behave yourself in the same way, you are rude and provocate. So, Italy is a "champion",but it is worst victory the world has ever seen. This is the fake victory SHAME ON ITALY
riat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 8:00pm
I read it in the newspaper,you know what said this italian MORON to the Zedan, listen: "vai a fotterti in culo dai tui amici negri", which means let your black teammates f**k you in your us!!!! Tell me is it provocation or it is racizm or it just "game".
lucioping View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucioping Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 8:23pm

Italy is champion ! thank you to everyone

please this is not match between Zidane and Materazzi, but match between 2 great teams, and words are never so bad like facts. Zidane is one of the best player and won golden ball, Materazzi is a good defensive player.

I'm sorry for France, maybe will be better next match...

ping pong website www.eachengit.com
BL: Dr.neubauer Barricade
FH: DHS G666 2,2mm
Bh: RITC 802 1,0mm
alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 8:23pm

ok, enought of this racism type posting.

It was a close game that could have gone either way. It wasnt a "fake" victory and there is no shame of Italy. There is no need to call other good soccer players morons in this forum.

Instead of talking trash about this or that team, we should be congradualting them both. Italy won the world cup. France put up a good fight and made it to the finals. It wont be the last time they make it to the finals, so good luck to France in the future.

riat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 8:40pm
I am sorry, I should have said this great generous and braveheart Mater- a- zzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiii
Take a look how this Materazzzzzzzi usualy plays
http://www.thepoorjerk.net/clips/whyzidane/

P.S. Don not tell me what I should do and what not. Don not pretend to be the teacher of this forum
riat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 8:44pm
dragonlong417 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonlong417 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 9:02pm
Please don't try to defend italy or its players for that matter, the team has been a disgrace throughout the tournament. All their matches have been fixed throughout the world cup to ensure their victory in the final. I'm fine with physical play but the team is downright dirty and low with their ruthless tackles and shameless acts of diving. Totti's dive cost Australia a chance to advance to the next round.

I'm not French and the nation that I wanted to win the world cup was Germany even though I'm not German either. I wanted Germany to win because to me they are honest and fair in terms of their play. However, the guys who play fair actually lose and this was the case with Germany. Although Italy had no right to show a video of Frings to FIFA (which also happens to be a corrupted association), they did anyway and got him suspended which i thought was really a low act on their part, which should be expected by now i guess. I actually rooted for Italy against some teams in their group matches until i realized how dirty the Italians played as shown through their game against the United States where de Rossi elbowed an American (McBride) in the head out of frustration and thus bloodied McBride considerably.

Honestly, I back Zidane 100% in what he did as Materazzi's words clearly show how low he is. He was not actually hurt as bad as he seemed to be, as he was smiling and up and running right after the incident. Going back to the opening minutes of the match Cannavaro tried to injure Henry to take him out of the game. Later, Materrazzi was uttered such low remarks to get Zidane out of the game in a different way. I think that FIFA and the Italians disgraced and ruined an otherwise prestigious event that extends beyond a sporting event. I'm just hurt at the fact that i can't watch a soccer match without worrying about games being rigged as well as fair play and standards of decency not being upheld.

Yasaka Gatien Extra Penholder
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Butterfly Sriver L

back-up
Yasaka Gatien Extra 3D Penholder
FH: Hurricane 2
riat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 10:33pm
Bravo dragonlong417 Agree 100%
mcuba View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2006 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by dragonlong417 dragonlong417 wrote:

Please don't try to defend italy or its players for that matter, the team has been a disgrace throughout the tournament. All their matches have been fixed throughout the world cup to ensure their victory in the final. I'm fine with physical play but the team is downright dirty and low with their ruthless tackles and shameless acts of diving. Totti's dive cost Australia a chance to advance to the next round.

I'm not French and the nation that I wanted to win the world cup was Germany even though I'm not German either. I wanted Germany to win because to me they are honest and fair in terms of their play. However, the guys who play fair actually lose and this was the case with Germany. Although Italy had no right to show a video of Frings to FIFA (which also happens to be a corrupted association), they did anyway and got him suspended which i thought was really a low act on their part, which should be expected by now i guess. I actually rooted for Italy against some teams in their group matches until i realized how dirty the Italians played as shown through their game against the United States where de Rossi elbowed an American (McBride) in the head out of frustration and thus bloodied McBride considerably.

Honestly, I back Zidane 100% in what he did as Materazzi's words clearly show how low he is. He was not actually hurt as bad as he seemed to be, as he was smiling and up and running right after the incident. Going back to the opening minutes of the match Cannavaro tried to injure Henry to take him out of the game. Later, Materrazzi was uttered such low remarks to get Zidane out of the game in a different way. I think that FIFA and the Italians disgraced and ruined an otherwise prestigious event that extends beyond a sporting event. I'm just hurt at the fact that i can't watch a soccer match without worrying about games being rigged as well as fair play and standards of decency not being upheld.

nuts...lol

d lol ghost.

~
            evolving tters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 3:10am

Who are you to judge the Italians in soccer ? I have the impression you watch something else. You talking about Zidane in termes of honesty ?  Is not the first time Zidane is acting like that ! And this man should be a benchmark for the young players and for the world !? And what about Materassi: he is a defender and therefore he has to work to stop the attack not to put red carpets or say 'welcome' to the other team. May be you have been hurted because your U.S.A. team was sent out ?  Sorry, if you were hurt: next time you better watch volley ball or tennis. we will not miss you and your useless comment !

TiborKlampar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiborKlampar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 6:46am
Po-popopopopo, po-popopopopo....INCHINATEVI AI CAMPIONI DEL MONDO, SALUTATE I CAMPIONI DEL MONDO.... e continuate  a rosicare....
President JFJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote President JFJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 2:58pm

Braveheart. Go eat some chocolate and go skiing.

Apparently Materazzi said something about muslims beiing stupid and Zidane beiing a worthless muslim.

Peace out.

JFJ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 2:52am
Originally posted by President JFJ President JFJ wrote:

Braveheart. Go eat some chocolate and go skiing.

Apparently Materazzi said something about muslims beiing stupid and Zidane beiing a worthless muslim.

For your 'apparently' and for your 'deep' comment, I think you deserve a special gift from me...
thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 4:14am
Tell me if I get this wrong. But I read in a newspaper that says lip reading shows that M said something like "your sister is a prostitute," twice.
The second time drew a reaction as the newspaper says that Z is very close to his sister.....
You would not have anyone in table tennis who would want to win a world championship title by such an act. Ours is a game for those with sportsmanship?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 4:27am

Originally posted by thethinker thethinker wrote:

Tell me if I get this wrong. But I read in a newspaper that says lip reading shows that M said something like "your sister is a prostitute," twice.
The second time drew a reaction as the newspaper says that Z is very close to his sister.....
You would not have anyone in table tennis who would want to win a world championship title by such an act. Ours is a game for those with sportsmanship?

What Materassi said is not yet clear. He only said that Zidane was arrogant with him (when he touched his shirt, he said 'don't touch me, if you want my tshirt, may be I will give it later) and he replied very badly (what ? we do not know. FIFA is investigating: so I do not like people saying ' he said terrorist, he said something againt the mother, the islam, the sister' Let's wait the results and after we will comment. Am I right ?).

Sure soccer is very rude. We do not find many gentlemen above all in the defense area; unfortunately is very common that people insult the each other or they crush like lamas. I am happy to play tabletennis where we do not have such bad behaviour or at least the referree is so close to the players that he can react immediately in case of.

mcuba View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 4:37am

but showing a buttock pic is very such a bad behavior... should we say slurp of ban this user?

i m confused, d lol ghost is confuse, amased ...lol

~
            evolving tters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 4:53am
Originally posted by mcuba mcuba wrote:

but showing a buttock pic is very such a bad behavior... should we say slurp of ban this user?

i m confused, d lol ghost is confuse, amased ...lol

Bad reaction . You see, I am Italian fan. Do not touch my National Team: we are so proud !

If somebody want to smile, here is the opportunity

http://www.m4r1n41.altervista.org/index/zidane/zidane.htm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonlong417 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 12:19pm
You shouldn't blindly support a team of any sport that you are a fan of, which unfortunately is what most people have a tendency to do. I think you should keep that in mind. I do not intend to insult you nor anyone else on this forum even though the posting of a picture of your rear end was rather disappointing to see. For the record, I actually rooted for Italy against the US until I saw how the Italians actually played against their opponents. That was quite a sad sight to say the least.

back-up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 12:26pm

For the record, I actually rooted for Italy against the US until I saw how the Italians actually played against their opponents.

I do not remember ! How did the play ? And, if you are so kind, can you remind me how the Americans played with the Italians ? May be I forgot something being blind for my team. Many thanks for your comments

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonlong417 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 1:04pm
Dude, you gotta chill. All I'm saying is for people to be a little bit more reasonable when supporting their own teams. I didn't support the US team throughout all of its group matches. However, I was displeased with the way Italy got out of its group as well as their later matches. As for how the Italians played, they should be noted for their diving (against Australia), elbow to the head (against the US) and telling Zidane that he wanted to take off his wife's shirt (against France). As for the Italian officials, they sent a video to FIFA that led to the suspension of Frings in a pivotal match (against Germany). So there you go. I really don't want this to drag on much longer. By all means you don't have to agree with me but do be a little bit more reasonable. That's all I have to say. Thanks.

back-up
alink91 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 2:33pm

Allow this to be warning to everyone.....no more nudity in pictures and no more bad language or this thread will be closed. Braveheart, please do not post anymore pictures of your buttox again in any post again, I think you know that's off limits. You can support your favorite soccer team and player, but you cant post pictures of anyone's buttox.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic