Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

J.M.Saive videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stortzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stortzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: J.M.Saive videos
    Posted: 10/24/2006 at 2:17pm
I am looking for videos of Jean-Michel Saive. If someone knows links of those videos please write it in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

stortzi
J.M.Saive Kinetic Off
FH:Revolution C.O.R.
BH:Revolution C.O.R.
Sponsored Links

paullau512 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paullau512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2006 at 4:41pm
look at my tt web site http://www.kkreanga.new.fr/
Stiga Allround Classic
Haifu Shark II Max both sides
stortzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stortzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2006 at 5:03am
Thanks a lot.
but I didn't know that tabletennis is broadcasted by eurosport. in germany I haven't seen any tabletennis on tv. the semifinal between saive and primorac in 2005 european championship do you know when this was sent on eurosport?

stortzi
J.M.Saive Kinetic Off
master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2006 at 7:49am

Good thing you joined this site then!

This saturday,sunday AND monday tabletennis will be broadcasted by eurosport(World cup 2006, Paris). Just go the the german eurosport website and take a look!

timobol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timobol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2006 at 7:49am
can anyone give me saive videos plz??
stortzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stortzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2006 at 1:03pm
@master-pong: thank you for this information. I marked it in my calendar.

@timobol: take the site of paullau512 and you have a lot videos to download. a good one is the semifinal of the european championships in 2005.

Greetings
stortzi
J.M.Saive Kinetic Off
stortzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stortzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2006 at 7:29am
Does anyone has the video of the match between Timo Boll and Jean-Michel Saive at the Austrian Open in Linz. I don't know when this event take place but I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

stortzi
J.M.Saive Kinetic Off
Pip Master View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pip Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2006 at 7:01pm
i know martinspin has some videos of timo vs saive at the swedish open and ittf pro tour grand finals... i dont know if paullau has this one, but one that ihe does have that is goos is the 1996 word cup semis between saive and liu guoliang
paullau512 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paullau512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2006 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Pip Master Pip Master wrote:

i know martinspin has some videos of timo vs saive at the swedish open and ittf pro tour grand finals... i dont know if paullau has this one, but one that ihe does have that is goos is the 1996 word cup semis between saive and liu guoliang

I have this video, I can't upload it this week-end . Just wait to Monday
Stiga Allround Classic
Haifu Shark II Max both sides
stortzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stortzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2006 at 8:43am
Thanks a lot. I wait until Monday. Which video do you have? The one of the austrian open or another one?

stortzi
J.M.Saive Kinetic Off
stortzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stortzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2006 at 5:15am
Do you have found the video paullau512? This is the main video that I wanted to have because my idol is J.M. Saive and the best player where I am from is Timo Boll.

Greetings

stortzi
J.M.Saive Kinetic Off
stortzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stortzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2006 at 8:18am
Does someone has the video of a match between Timo Boll and Jean-Michel Saive. I have searched for it but I haven't found it. Please can someone upload it?

Thanks in advance.

stortzi
J.M.Saive Kinetic Off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic