FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kokutaku Tuple 007 Pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2019 at 2:55pm
DAY 2: Tulpe 007 Pro Blue Sponge (38D?) Impressions

2 Hours, matchplay vs Normal opponents - still UNBOOSTED

1) Speed of the rubber sheet has picked up.
a) it was easier to topspin outright winners.
b) the ball sometimes went long if I had lazy footwork and did not topspin.

2) It is still very good for inside of the table forehand attacking 
a) FH flick or loop off bounce to create short safe arc that clears net
b) sometimes the arc was so short that i was unintentionally attacking mid table.

3) Looping is starting to feel more sponge.
a) the rubber topsheet feels connected to the sponge, but you can definitely tell when the sponge speed engages
b) it was not quite as easy to do topsheet only brush

4) Spin is still VERY good. Moreso than STN, perhaps more than K1 Hybrid Euro. 
a) opponents were surprised by the side to side movement on some of my loops
b) i was surprised by how much my topspin would bring the ball down earlier than I expected

5) It is still slower on flat hitting than a Euro or Japanese rubber, but felt reliable with closed face topspin.

Day 3 will be tomorrow, I think.
Looking forward to it. 

Edited by icontek - 11/17/2019 at 3:00pm
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
Sponsored Links

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2019 at 8:55pm
It is still best boosted. The 38 degree version is at keast at the level of s3 speed and softness when boosted 3 layers of falco. 
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2019 at 8:36am
DAY 3: Tulpe 007 Pro Blue Sponge (38D?) Impressions

2 Hours, forehand drilling including loop and block - still unboosted

1) Here comes the noise
a) big chinese crack sound showed up
b) rubber plays more like a Spinnier Sanwei Target National
2) Throw is getting a little longer, deeper arc
a) Speed of the rubber sheet has continued to pick up.
b) Spin is still very, very good

3) In spite of my fears about marrying an elastic sponge to a tacky topsheet, there is still some very linear output from the rubber

During drilling, I noticed that I that blade face adjustments (angle) provided very direct changes the to spin and depth of my shots. Closing the face made my shots land shorter, and spinnier - opening the face was deeper and faster. When I say direct, I mean that the changes in arc felt very linear and predictable; I could use the same stroke, while just varying the contact point, to deceive opponent better.
Yogi is probably right about boosting the rubber. But he is a much higher level player! 

And I wanted to give some perspective for someone at the other end of the spectrum.

Edited by icontek - 11/21/2019 at 11:23pm
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2019 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

It is still best boosted. The 38 degree version is at keast at the level of s3 speed and softness when boosted 3 layers of falco. 

Acuda S3 original?
Static View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2019 at 6:12pm
Is this rubber available to buy anywhere as of now? I'm quite curious to give it a try. 
Innerforce ALC, FH: Tenergy 19, BH:EL-P
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2019 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Acuda S3 original?

Yup acuda s3
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2019 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

DAY 3: Tulpe 007 Pro Blue Sponge (38D?) Impressions

2 Hours, forehand drilling including loop and block - still unboosted

1) Here comes the noise
a) big chinese crack sound showed up
b) rubber plays more like a Spinnier Sanwei Target National
2) Throw is getting a little longer, deeper arc
a) Speed of the rubber sheet has continued to pick up.
b) Spin is still very, very good

3) In spite of my fears about marrying an elastic sponge to a tacky topsheet, there is still some very linear output from the rubber

During drilling, I noticed that I that blade face adjustments (angle) provided very direct changes the to spin and depth of my shots. Closing the face made my shots land shorter, and spinnier - opening the face was deeper and faster. When I say direct, I mean that the changes in arc felt very linear and predictable; I could use the same stroke, while just varying the contact point, to deceive opponent better.
Yogi is probably right about boosting the rubber. But he is a much higher level player! 

And I wanted to give some perspective for someone at the other end of the spectrum.

I consider myself as above average only and have learned the correct textbook strokes. 

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2019 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Static Static wrote:

Is this rubber available to buy anywhere as of now? I'm quite curious to give it a try. 

Contact achoomai the forum member here. 

achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2019 at 7:33pm
No 38 degree available.
Only red 40 degree available for now.
My feedback : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58844&PN=1#726094
Static View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2019 at 7:43pm

Contact achoomai the forum member here. 

Just did, cheers.
Innerforce ALC, FH: Tenergy 19, BH:EL-P
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2019 at 10:49pm
pm sent
My feedback : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58844&PN=1#726094
darkmoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2020 at 6:43pm
Hello folks, has any of you experienced losing some tack on your Kokutaku 007 Pro.Selected rubber over some, rather short, time?
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2020 at 7:43pm
From my experience , topsheet of this rubber is quite durable which is almost 5 month now. The tackiness is not like new but still grip the ball well. Below is my method to taking care the rubber

Normally , cleaning with clean water to remove the dust is good enough and always use plastic film to cover the topsheet after play. This is to avoid oxidation on topsheet. Special care like foam or other chemical can be used only 1-2 times a week should be sufficient. 

The most important is always using plastic cover sheet after playing and not overclean the topsheet.

Edited by achoomai - 02/22/2020 at 7:18pm
darkmoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2020 at 12:01pm
Thanks for the response; yes, the rubber obviously gets softer over time, and the tackiness needs to be preserved by a good rubber care.
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2020 at 7:22pm
39 degree is now available on Amazon. Sponge color is same as 38.
Weight is quite close to 40 degree version but a bit easier to play with.

coco276 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coco276 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2020 at 6:11pm
Hi
What's the différence with KOKUTAKU β (beta) or alpha on aliexpress ?
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2020 at 6:18pm
Pro. Selected are more tacky and harder sponge so it is more powerful.
Openly, Alfa and Beta are parts of the rubbers those my team (beginners - pro players) tested and analyzed to choose optimum topsheet / rubber combination.
Moreover, I asked the manufacturer to tighten their QC for my order (and manufacturer complain it is too tight versus their regular procedure) but I want to ensure my customer get lesser flaw product versus their regular products.

Edited by achoomai - 02/25/2020 at 7:49pm
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2020 at 10:37pm
Megaspin. Net has the 007 39 degrees now. 

achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2020 at 11:01pm
For the one available on Megaspin , every single sheet was inspected one by one before shipment to ensure no flaw especially on topsheet. 
Braincooler View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braincooler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2020 at 7:42am
I have 2 pieces of Kokotaku Alpha with blue sponge and the seem to be exactly the same as the Pro version.
Anyone knows more about this?
BC
darkmoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2020 at 8:10am
I am wondering if 38 deg K.Pro is available by now
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2020 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Braincooler Braincooler wrote:

I have 2 pieces of Kokotaku Alpha with blue sponge and the seem to be exactly the same as the Pro version.
Anyone knows more about this?
I have alfa on hand, sponge is not as porous as 007 pro , easier to control but less power. Topsheet is also less tacky. If you buy both and test together , you can feel the different.
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2020 at 9:47am
Originally posted by darkmoor darkmoor wrote:

I am wondering if 38 deg K.Pro is available by now
Should be sometime around mid of April. Rubbers are just shipped out from factory after long shut down.
darkmoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2020 at 11:56am
Excellent news. Any chance they consider producing an even softer sponge version?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2020 at 2:53pm
the 38 degree version is like a very spinny acuda s3 or s2. You can use it botb as a fh and bh rubber. Bettter if boosted. 

achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2020 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by darkmoor darkmoor wrote:

Excellent news. Any chance they consider producing an even softer sponge version?
Already made it for testing. For the combination of this tacky topsheet, it is not as effective as the 38 degree. So, I did not plan to make it for sale.
Hasna Haura View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasna Haura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2022 at 11:27pm
why is it hard for me to get this rubber?
is it still in production?
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2022 at 2:10am
Yes , I have 38 degree version.
Hasna Haura View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hasna Haura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2022 at 8:42pm
he is in our country, no.Cry
jika Anda membeli
ongkos kirimnya mahalBig smile
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2022 at 8:48pm
It will be shipped from Thailand.
You can order on Ebay.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic