Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF: AUSTRALIA ONLY< BLADE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
batman1852 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman1852 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF: AUSTRALIA ONLY< BLADE
    Posted: 03/17/2008 at 6:17am
korbel+ cayman+primaric 2000+ or tell me what you have, also, sriver EL, 2.2ml, or H3 if there was ever really one out there, or tell me what rubbers you have, PM, get into the closet guys and see what you have.
and robin
Sponsored Links

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 6:24am
australia or austria?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman1852 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 6:30am
Australia, moved back in with the wife, only because she likes the smell of uci oilLOL
and robin
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 6:35am
well most of us at mytt live in either NSW or VIC.
well what do i have....
i got...dhs sirrcocco, barely used, a bit splintered
galaxy t-2, one tiny ding, but does not affect the performance

other blades no sell! collection
which consist of, timo boll spirit, schlager carbon [kudos to penguins sealling] and andro blax, 2 MAJOR DINGS [ i got pissed and banged it on table]
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman1852 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 6:41am
maybe i should take you out and get you pi--s and offer you $25.00 for the timo boll spiret  LOLLOL
and robin
Ginko Tai Kim View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 6:53am
Originally posted by batman1852 batman1852 wrote:

maybe i should take you out and get you pi--s and offer you $25.00 for the timo boll spiret� LOLLOL

It wont take much maybe 1 schooner and vinh theman is ko'ed lol.

I dont have any of those on me i gave my cayman to a mate not long ago for a pack of smokes.
I have a few blades available that i can trade but dont want to sell being the big EJ that i am.
Got a mazunov. BalsaCarbo X5. Willpower. HaoShoai carbon(1 side carbon). Gatien carbon. Tulpe wood. Tulpe arylate. Sword apollo. And 2 t1's.

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Giant Dragon Giant Long ox
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 6:56am
wouldnt mind the gatien or balso carbo, heck ginko, do u even touch those anymore?

i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 7:04am
Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

wouldnt mind the gatien or balso carbo, heck ginko, do u even touch those anymore?

Na. Some i never even touched yet like the apollo willpower tulpe blades and the t1.
Willing to trade the gatien for your t2 if you want to give it a go. Straight swap i had me a t2 earlier last year but gave to a friend at work since i hated the handle. Nice blade but crappy handle. Think about it.

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman1852 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 7:06am
how about a swap for the balsa carbo x5, for a hinoki carbon blade, check out at pingpongonline, and click on the index of makes and you will come to pingpongonline, have a look tell me what you think,as the carbon blade is a little to heavy on my t/elbow,  85grs, the carbo might do the trick for me, let me know,
and robin
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Ginko Tai Kim Ginko Tai Kim wrote:

Na. Some i never even touched yet like the apollo willpower tulpe blades and the t1.
Willing to trade the gatien for your t2 if you want to give it a go. Straight swap i had me a t2 earlier last year but gave to a friend at work since i hated the handle. Nice blade but crappy handle. Think about it.

yeh im interested, since the t-2 was a just a tad too quick for me. and i heard the gatien has a nice fat handle?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 7:25am
my x5 is not in the best condition compared with my other blades though there is no dings, but the blade was never sealed as a result it suffered when removing rubbers and the words have faded slightly, there is no splinters on the blade i can take pics if you want and pm too you. If you live in sydney then i can give it to you directly if you want, i know the hinoki carbon would be similar to a primorac or the t2.

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 7:57am
what were your exp with the balsa carbo and gatien?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:07am

what were your exp with the balsa carbo and gatien?

I didnt stick to them long enough to give a detailed review on both blades, though the gatien is a great blade, good feeling and speed is just right for looping though the handle is too round for me. Doesnt really feet like it has carbon

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:10am
thats what id like to hear lol. carbon is icky!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:15am

my x5 is not in the best condition compared with my other blades though there is no dings, but the blade was never sealed as a result it suffered when removing rubbers and the words have faded slightly, there is no splinters on the blade i can take pics if you want and pm too you. If you live in sydney then i can give it to you directly if you want, i know the hinoki carbon would be similar to a primorac or the t2.

what handle is the carbo x5?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:21am
Originally posted by rossicarbon rossicarbon wrote:

Flared of course rossi, you want it.

Then swap me your mc1.
Balsa 4 balsa,
Or something you not using

also still wanting a chinese rubber cut or uncut i dont care.
You keep everything brand new anyway

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:25am
wait this aint a permanent swap is it?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:28am

Flared of course rossi, you want it.

Then swap me your mc1.
Balsa 4 balsa,
Or something you not using

also still wanting a chinese rubber cut or uncut i dont care.
You keep everything brand new anyway

sure...
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:32am
i want SKIT~ hahahahahahhaa
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:42am

i want SKIT~ hahahahahahhaa

Sure... when you have corrected your stroke then use the skitt!! now just stick to you set up..
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:44am
okay you want me too drop it by your place tmr after i finish work? I can drop off the short pip as well. Is there anyone home around 2pm? Sms on my mobile

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:45am

okay you want me too drop it by your place tmr after i finish work? I can drop off the short pip as well. Is there anyone home around 2pm? Sms on my mobile

Leave the rubber and blade for me i put everything in my bag already.

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:50am

NO bro..no one is at home

you want me to drop by your house to give you the balde tomorrow night?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:53am

Yeah if you drop by chinese association tmr night then why not ill be back home at around 9pm then ill sms you if something comes up

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:59am

Yeah if you drop by chinese association tmr night then why not ill be back home at around 9pm then ill sms you if something comes up

sure i can drop by your house about 9-9:30pm 2moro night
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 9:02am
thats fine for me

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman1852 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2008 at 11:44pm
did you 2 lovers make a deal in the end on my thread looking for a blade, thanks for the pics.
and robin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2008 at 2:05am
I cant put pics on the mobile so i have to get to someone that has a computer cause right now and then i was on the blackberry.
Rossicarbon just offered me a deal so i took it, i got some more though i dont have the blades your looking for.
I dont know where you got lovers from? There is no love here lol
Haha no hard feelings!!! We can always fix this up on the tt table, i would like to see how the guy that called me gay on how he plays.

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2008 at 2:08am
hhahahaha [mouth is zipped]
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginko Tai Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2008 at 2:21am

hhahahaha [mouth is zipped]

That must be your first time on all your threads, my mate lachlan would like you to do this more often

Ha i still want your t2 for the gatien. Theman ill throw in some thing as well. Dont forget to sign and date it.

RE-Impact Hydra
Andro Roxon 450 2mm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic