Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mytabletennis.net Store!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mytabletennis.net Store!
    Posted: 04/15/2009 at 6:48pm
Hi everyone,

I bought Blue whale 2 and White Shark and they sent it very quickly. In addition, when the problem came up that the white shark lacked the factory protective film, they were extremeley helpful and responsive. They sent me a new sheet right away. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! some of the most friendly people i've bought table tennis equipment from!

cheers,

kevin
Avalox 550
FH: Blue Whale II Factory Tuned 38 deg.
BH: White Shark II Factory Tuned
Sponsored Links

Nutriment6464 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2009 at 7:26pm
haha nice, just a simple question, how is the white shark 2?
AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2009 at 7:51pm
its alright, i prefer something slower on my backhand tho, but it is very spinny in a euro rubber way and it has alot of power
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2009 at 12:55am
I didnt have as good an experience... they send me the wrong pips. My siggy says TSP spectol speed 2.0... but its actually like 1.7 or 1.8- i just didnt have time to ship it back. But i know i would like it a lot more if it were 2.0. Its a bad thing to have on the HK which already isn't a super pip friendly blade. and its also unfortunate for a 30+ dollar pip.. because im afraid to buy it again now.

Also, my BW2 wasn't up to par quality wise as much as the one i got from cagaragesales. Maybe just the fact that nationals are softer? idk..
alexli View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2009 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

I didnt have as good an experience... they send me the wrong pips. My siggy says TSP spectol speed 2.0... but its actually like 1.7 or 1.8- i just didnt have time to ship it back. But i know i would like it a lot more if it were 2.0. Its a bad thing to have on the HK which already isn't a super pip friendly blade. and its also unfortunate for a 30+ dollar pip.. because im afraid to buy it again now.

Also, my BW2 wasn't up to par quality wise as much as the one i got from cagaragesales. Maybe just the fact that nationals are softer? idk..

First of all, please accept our apology!

TSP spetcol doesn't have a 2.0mm. The thickest one is 2.15mm, the second thickest one is 1.7-1.9mm. They used to have a special made version of 2.0mm for the Chinese player Wang Tao. Now this 2.0mm version has been discontinued in the market. That is why we couldn't send you another sheet of the rubber which we don't have either. we always do our best to correct our mistakes promptly without adding cost on customers!

For that I have asked the TSP company in Japan, they only have a few 2.0mm left in stock, but not for the market. I might be able to get a couple of them personally soon. If I get it, and if you still want it, I will send another sheet to you for free.

As for BW2, MyTableTennis is the only exclusive dealer for Haifu in North America and South America. We always get the newest version and best quality items from Haifu. The ones we have are national version and they have recently changed the package for 2009 too (check it out on
mytabletennis.com). In addition, Blue Whale III and Pimples out rubber are avaiable soon from Haifu. We have already got the product sample here.

Alex

Table Tennis Super Forum - MyTableTennis.NET

tpgh2k View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpgh2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2009 at 11:56pm
you can't just say that there's a bw3 and not tell us about how it plays!!!! Cry
www.youtube.com/gsutabletennis
Timo Boll Spirit FL
H3 Blue Sponge Black FH
Tenergy 64 Red BH

mwyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2009 at 3:43am
Nice BW3... Me wants!
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 4:05pm

I must comment in saying first of all, my quality comment on the BW2 was wrong. I'm still currently playing the BW2 i got from MYTT and its working just fine. It was just a matter of the difference in hardness from the national I got here to the provincial I played before that.

Also, I must share what Alex has been offering me in terms of customer service. He saw my comment on here (i havent been on this thread in a bit) and PM'd me to apologize for the wrong order, and to offer to send me another sheet of the 2.0mm version (very rare) free of charge. He's been talking to me over a period of two days, right away I get a response from him. I thought he was never on this forum, but I guess he's just taking care of other things while hes on here. I've never been taken care of as a customer better than I just was by alex with the way he communicated with me, and the way he offered to correct my misorder from his site.

I'll be ordering from him more in the future for sure.

Thanks a bunch Alex, and I hope many more good things for your site in the future. Your customer care is deeply appreciated, and I wont soon forget it!

beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 4:05pm
Also, whats up with BW3? What's it about? Is it just basically a new improved BW2?
Wang94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wang94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 5:02pm
Do they ship to europe?? And i can see that new blades from DHS are there. What with new one rubbers with neo technology?? Does anyone know when they will come out??
Boll Spirit
Tenergy 2.1 x2 //AZS AWFiS Gdansk Poland
Wang94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wang94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 5:18pm
plz guys, i need a fast reply because i must buy new one H3 and i don't know what to do. wait for the H3 with effect or buy normal h3 and glue it by optimizer...
Boll Spirit
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 7:10pm
There isn't a specified date when Neo H3 will come out. DHS hasn't released that information out yet. But my best guess is that it'll be out in August/September.
lao wa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lao wa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 7:53pm
woot
OSSA!!
Takadigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takadigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by alexli alexli wrote:

In addition, Blue Whale III  [snip]

How does the Blue Whale III compare to Blue Whale II?
alexli View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 9:00pm

Also, whats up with BW3? What's it about? Is it just basically a new improved BW2?

Thanks for the update of feedback. I will post the information of BW3 and two new pips rubber from Haifu in another thread in the Equipment section.

Alex

alexli View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2009 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Wang94 Wang94 wrote:

Do they ship to europe?? And i can see that new blades from DHS are there. What with new one rubbers with neo technology?? Does anyone know when they will come out??

Yes, we ship to worldwide by UPS or Canada Post.
We don't know when the neo technology rubber will come out either.

Wang94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wang94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2009 at 5:40am
Thanks alex. There was a post how to use the water solubility haifu (haifu oil), can someone give me the link or explain me how to use it? I am asking because probably i'll buy it ;]
Boll Spirit
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2009 at 9:19pm

First of all, please accept our apology!

TSP spetcol doesn't have a 2.0mm. The thickest one is 2.15mm, the second thickest one is 1.7-1.9mm. They used to have a special made version of 2.0mm for the Chinese player Wang Tao. Now this 2.0mm version has been discontinued in the market. That is why we couldn't send you another sheet of the rubber which we don't have either. we always do our best to correct our mistakes promptly without adding cost on customers!

For that I have asked the TSP company in Japan, they only have a few 2.0mm left in stock, but not for the market. I might be able to get a couple of them personally soon. If I get it, and if you still want it, I will send another sheet to you for free.

As for BW2, MyTableTennis is the only exclusive dealer for Haifu in North America and South America. We always get the newest version and best quality items from Haifu. The ones we have are national version and they have recently changed the package for 2009 too (check it out on
mytabletennis.com). In addition, Blue Whale III and Pimples out rubber are avaiable soon from Haifu. We have already got the product sample here.

Alex

alex do you mean mytt will be selling haifu short pips?
Erikson45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikson45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2009 at 9:48pm
I believe it is the Haifu Dolphin short pips as seen on ttrubberman's site.

Rutis
FH: H3
BH: T64
Wang94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wang94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2009 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Wang94 Wang94 wrote:

There was a post how to use the water solubility haifu (haifu oil), can someone give me the link or explain me how to use it? I am asking because probably i'll buy it ;]

Anyone??
Boll Spirit
Trottski View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trottski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2009 at 8:15am

Thanks for the update of feedback. I will post the information of BW3 and two new pips rubber from Haifu in another thread in the Equipment section.

Alex

I too have ordered pretty regularly from Alex (Mytt), Albert (Caragesales) and TTrubberman.  All three are quick reliable and friendly (a matter of days up to 1 week to the UK). I too am very interested in the BW3 (but not at $72!) . Currently use Red 39 degree BW2 National Max on forehand and Black H3 National 2.15 38 degree Tuned on backhand. 2 weeks ago at UK Vetts national masters had my racket tested which passed ENEZ OK, BW2 was 3.97 thickness but H3 at 4.00 was right on the limit which I though should be thinner than the MAX BW2!  

alexli View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2009 at 12:46am
For the price of BW3, Haifu has announced the suggested retail price as RMB680. Using the current exchange rate, you can estimate the price in USD. MyTableTennis.NET will work with Haifu to define the official retail price for North America soon. 

Takadigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takadigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2009 at 12:58am

For the price of BW3, Haifu has announced the suggested retail price as RMB680. Using the current exchange rate, you can estimate the price in USD. MyTableTennis.NET will work with Haifu to define the official retail price for North America soon. 

Wow! At current exchange rate, that would turn out to be almost $100 USD. Let's see how many end up buying at that price.
kelvinyoong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvinyoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2009 at 3:11am
Ouch! $100 for a sheet. That is crazy. I can buy like 8 pieces of IQUL or Venus or Outlaw or HK1997 at that price.

At that price it should come with a 2 year warranty.
Andrzej Grubba AN
Sriver 2.1 Sriver 1.9
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2009 at 12:42pm

would like to know how dolphin compares to other pips out �
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic