Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PrincetonPong Alhasan YT Channel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PrincetonPong Alhasan YT Channel
    Posted: 01/23/2022 at 4:45am
https://www.youtube.com/c/PrincetonPongAlhasan

Alhasan Mohamed shoots, edits and shares.

Sponsored Links

hassancooking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassancooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 2:06am
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/c/PrincetonPongAlhasan

Alhasan Mohamed shoots, edits and shares.

Hello! Thank you so much for the post! I really appreciate it. I had completely missed it haha. My passion is to grow table tennis and heighten the bar for table tennis video production regionally first and then hopefully across the U.S. There are definitely people much more qualified than myself for this task but I figured hey-- start small and see where it goes. If anyone has any feedback about any of the actual content I produce then I am always open to suggestion. I hope to attend the WTTC at the end of this year and if not then I will most definitely be at South Africa! 
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 3:10am
Al has been doing some good work at Princeton - even when I recorded matches, I never used to be able to add scores.  The interviews with players and other stuff keeps upping the ante on the quality.  Nuff respect due.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassancooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 4:16am

Since this thread already exists-- I will use it as a megathread for all my short clips as a response to the "spam" feedback. Enjoy :) 
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 8:54am
I'm surprised ITTF/WTT let you film and post so much video, did you make a special deal with them?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassancooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 9:40am
I honestly have no idea but atm this is match footage captured by my own camera which is why I assume I haven't at least been hit by some sort of automated copyright. Like video games-- I would hope the ITTF has a base understanding of how these kinds of videos increase engagement and fill in a niche theyre currently not fulfilling. So who knows?
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 9:47am
So far so good then... ITTF seems to have become more tolerant in these matters and will probably not take down your videos, but they may claim the monetization benefits eventually.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

So far so good then... ITTF seems to have become more tolerant in these matters and will probably not take down your videos, but they may claim the monetization benefits eventually.

Agreed - it is likely the videos haven't gotten big enough for the ITTF to care, but once they do, they may come after Al.  This in many ways is their MO.

Al does great work and I really think he hope he can help with the NE tournaments in general.  Lots of matches people want to see that never get on film - I love watching amateur league TT but family commitments have taken me elsewhere...
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassancooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2022 at 1:15am
New Clip: 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic