Print Page | Close Window

The German Open 2009

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Pictures & Videos
Forum Name: Videos
Forum Description: Post table tennis video download information here.
Moderator: mickd
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24954
Printed Date: 04/19/2024 at 2:52am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The German Open 2009
Posted By: takaaki
Subject: The German Open 2009
Date Posted: 03/18/2009 at 11:04pm
i got a message from the ittf the other day saying that they will start showing the german open live in about 4 hours from now.

it's really strange, cuz on the ITTV page, it says that they won't start showing it until saturday, but i guess they changed their mind and they are gonna actually start showing it from the qualis on this time.

if that's the case, then hopefully they'll show some of these no-name guys that china sent over this time around, so we can see how good they are...

-------------
BANNED

Replies:
Posted By: stiltt
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 1:35am
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll try cctv-5 and other chanels and BRB.

-------------
/forum/topic91512_page1.html#1124698" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback

Posted By: DeathAngel
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:25am
anyone got a link? Isnt it suppose to be starting around this time?

-------------
Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

USA: 1522
CAN: 809

Posted By: Cyrilix
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:27am
Don't see anything so far...

Posted By: blabl.
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 8:53am
ittv tv will be broadcasting on saturday and on sonday. !
B-win shows the Tournament today and tomorraw also !

by the way: How can i see cctv-5 ? i can�t find cctv 5 in sopcast anymore ? i don�t understand ? any other programm ?!

-------------
Nittaku Acoustic ST 89g
FH: Tenergy 05 black max
BH: Sriver G3 red max

Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 11:56am
i guess i shoulda known better...  it was too good to be true...

Posted By: anderson_tk
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 12:01pm
Does anyone know how can I get the tickets?

-------------
Blade: Darker 7P.2A.T
FH: Tenergy 64
BH: Tenergy 64

Posted By: bbkon
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

i got a message from the ittf the other day saying that they will start showing the german open live in about 4 hours from now.

it's really strange, cuz on the ITTV page, it says that they won't start showing it until saturday, but i guess they changed their mind and they are gonna actually start showing it from the qualis on this time.

if that's the case, then hopefully they'll show some of these no-name guys that china sent over this time around, so we can see how good they are...

they arent no name, they are cadets ,at least chen jinqi..fun for the kids,chen jinqi is 14

Posted By: AMonteiro
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:00pm
Yes, He was on Chinese team last World Junior Championships.

The rest of China National team is training for World Championships.

-------------
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR

Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

Yes, He was on Chinese team last World Junior Championships.

The rest of China National team is training for World Championships.

hi alexander, can you ask your brother about the other chinese players? style(shakehand?? or cpen)

Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:36pm
I let you know when I talk to him..

-------------

Posted By: liXiao
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:39pm
bbkon, what ever happened to Jiang Haiyang? Oh and I thought id tell you, Man Li retired :(

-------------
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing

Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:40pm
According to this ITTF picture, Yin Hang is right handed shakehand player.

-------------

Posted By: NoFootwork
Date Posted: 03/19/2009 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

they arent no name, they are cadets ,at least chen jinqi..fun for the kids,chen jinqi is 14

That 14 year old kid won his qualifying group beating Steffen Mengel (Germany), world ranked #265 in March 2009 list 4-3.  He also beat Andrej Gacina (HRV) world ranked #82 4-0.  The Chinese factory continues to produce them.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:04am

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

bbkon, what ever happened to Jiang Haiyang? Oh and I thought id tell you, Man Li retired :(

jiang is playing the league, but there are many players like him, unlike what most people say there are some amount of good cpens, some years ago nobody cared aboyt zhang jike, jiang can be "pimped" one of these days until the top coaches will pick him to train

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:22am
Oh wow. http://www.ittf.com/competitions/matches_per_player2.asp?P_ID=107028&Competition_ID=1832 - OVTCHAROV Dimitrij / http://www.ittf.com/competitions/matches_per_player2.asp?P_ID=108958&Competition_ID=1832 - STEGER Bastian - TPE / http://www.ittf.com/competitions/matches_per_player2.asp?P_ID=103756&Competition_ID=1832 - HUANG Sheng-Sheng - AUT / http://www.ittf.com/competitions/matches_per_player2.asp?P_ID=102968&Competition_ID=1832 - GARDOS Robert - TUR / http://www.ittf.com/competitions/matches_per_player2.asp?P_ID=110591&Competition_ID=1832 - ZENG Cem

Posted By: Hans Regenkurt
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:57am
I am not racist, but it disgusts me that i have to watch matches where naturalised players play against each other.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Hans Regenkurt Hans Regenkurt wrote:

I am not racist, but it disgusts me that i have to watch matches where naturalised players play against each other.

You're referring to Chinese players, right?

Posted By: Hans Regenkurt
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 7:08am
Yes.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Hans Regenkurt Hans Regenkurt wrote:

Yes.

Well, the top Chinese players come about because of the fierce internal competition. When you have only so many people that can represent China internationally, you can only pick the best. I hope you're not implying that those that are lazier and/or less successful should be on the forefront of the Chinese team. If you don't wish to be "cultured" (ie. work hard to reach your goals of representing China internationally), you can choose not to do so at anytime. In fact, if you try to perform poorly on purpose, you'll be out of the team faster than you can imagine, so then you won't have to "culture" yourself anymore. Essentially, it's your choice, are you going to do it or are you not? If you aren't, there are people waiting in line, you know?

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 8:28am
By the way, even though it's only Friday, ITTF is already showing the German Open live on ITTV.

Currently:
Galia Dvorak (ESP) vs. Krisztina Toth (HUN) on ITTV
Fukuhara Ai (JPN) vs. Kristin Silbereisen (GER) on bwin

Edit: ITTV is not live. They only have one match recorded so far.

Posted By: naijachief
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 9:40am
The ittf coverage is great. Its not live, but, its close enough.

-------------
who no know go know

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 9:42am
bbkon,

Cheng Jingqi: Shakehander, left hand.
ZHENG Peifeng: Chinese penholder (with RPB), right hand.
LIU Yanan: Shakehander, left hand.
YIN Hang: Shakehander, right hand. Maybe with short pips on BH, not sure.

best regards.

-------------

Posted By: Takadigi
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 9:45am
Originally posted by NoFootwork NoFootwork wrote:

That 14 year old kid won his qualifying group beating Steffen Mengel (Germany), world ranked #265 in March 2009 list 4-3.  He also beat Andrej Gacina (HRV) world ranked #82 4-0.  The Chinese factory continues to produce them.

To add to that, that no name kid recently beat both WQL and Ma Long at trials. He is projected to be the next world beater.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 10:15am
Michael Maze out in the first round. Constantin Cioti from Romania? Never heard of him.....lol.

-------------
who no know go know

Posted By: radu
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 10:19am
Cioti plays on germany at werder bremen..  In romania he's made show playing with many players with a plate ..

Posted By: konakona
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 10:57am
watching lundqvist vs Tosic right now, and the sound is so clear and you can here every single word lundqvist says to erik lindh. He's whining soooo much, it's extremly funny :)

-------------
Wang Hao will win the WTTC. All resistance is futile.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:01am
Adrian Crisan plays with no passion. Waste of talent.

-------------
who no know go know

Posted By: sjasi1982m
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:12am
konakona, where are you watching this?

Posted By: Gustosz
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:14am
"watching lundqvist vs Tosic right now" member_profile.asp?PF=19161&FID=14 - konakona where you watched this match? Can you give a link?

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:18am
Guys, it's all on bwin.com. They are an online betting company, which provides live streams of the things you can bet on (sometimes). You have to have some money in the account to watch them though, and the minimum deposit is $10, so you have to pay $10 to watch.

They're doing a decent job for this German open, since they have 2 live streams running side-by-side.

Also, all the Men's Chinese cadets have been beaten by the end of round 1. Unhappy

Hopefully, the women can get further.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:36am

bbkon,

best regards.

thanks a lot for the info alexander

bbkon

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Takadigi Takadigi wrote:

To add to that, that no name kid recently beat both WQL and Ma Long at trials. He is projected to be the next world beater.

you mean  chen jinqi or a an unknown player

Posted By: Takadigi
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 12:27pm

Yes, Chen Jinqi.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:17pm

Yes, Chen Jinqi.

Cheng Jingqi lost in first round of main draw 9-11, 8-11, 9-11, 9-11 to Yang Zi (Singapore) #42 in World.  Not a bad showing for a 14 year old.  I'm assuming that is playing in his first men's Pro Tour. 

Regarding Jingqi's wins against WLQ and Ma Long you reported earlier, do the top chinese players play seriously against these cadets.  Regardless, that's pretty impressive for the kid.

Posted By: horiakyys
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by blabl. blabl. wrote:

by the way: How can i see cctv-5 ? i can�t find cctv 5 in sopcast anymore ? i don�t understand ? any other programm ?!

cctv 5 works like a charm everytime on http://mediahopper.com/ pick China chanells, then cctv5 and that's all 

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:23pm

Cheng Jingqi lost in first round of main draw 9-11, 8-11, 9-11, 9-11 to Yang Zi (Singapore) #42 in World.  Not a bad showing for a 14 year old.  I'm assuming that is playing in his first men's Pro Tour. 

Regarding Jingqi's wins against WLQ and Ma Long you reported earlier, do the top chinese players play seriously against these cadets.  Regardless, that's pretty impressive for the kid.

I was hoping for some upsets. :)

... like if he were to beat Timo Boll.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Cyrilix Cyrilix wrote:

I was hoping for some upsets. :)

... like if he were to beat Timo Boll.

If a 14 year chinese kid had beaten Boll at the German Open, you could expect ITTF to implement 97 new rule changes the next day hoping to slow down or stop Chinese domination.  The first rule would be that no Chinese player under the age of 90 was allowed to compete in the Pro Tour.  All the while Adam Sharara would profess that these new rules were not intended to target any specific style, person, or association but were intended for the betterment of TT and raising its spectator appeal LOL

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 2:52pm

jiang is playing the league, but there are many players like him, unlike what most people say there are some amount of good cpens, some years ago nobody cared aboyt zhang jike, jiang can be "pimped" one of these days until the top coaches will pick him to train

How do you feel about Saki Kanazawa, supposedly retiring from TT?

-------------
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:36pm

How do you feel about Saki Kanazawa, supposedly retiring from TT?

man li retirement doesnt mean nothing for me , do you think i m gonna burst in tears everytime a chinese is not winning?

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:50pm

bbkon,

best regards.

can you confirm if is not the turkish player JIANG Pengfei  that is also rpb and played with your brother, i mean there is a player form turqia cpen that played with your borther in the groups, is the boy zheng also cpen??

Posted By: JimT
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by horiakyys horiakyys wrote:

Originally posted by blabl. blabl. wrote:

cctv 5 works like a charm everytime on http://mediahopper.com/ pick China chanells, then cctv5 and that's all 

You are right - works pretty good!

-------------
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Michael Maze out in the first round. Constantin Cioti from Romania? Never heard of him.....lol.

i've seen him on dttl.tv in the german league.  he plays like he's watched a lot of video of wlq...  maybe on the romanian team he's the "wlq clone!!" Smile

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:00pm
oh, one more thing about him--how is "cioti" pronounced??

i heard the german commentator the other day pronounce it "kee-OH-tee."

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:03pm

he beat wlq and ma long??  where??  when??  have any video??

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:07pm

Guys, it's all on bwin.com. They are an online betting company, which provides live streams of the things you can bet on (sometimes). You have to have some money in the account to watch them though, and the minimum deposit is $10, so you have to pay $10 to watch.

They're doing a decent job for this German open, since they have 2 live streams running side-by-side.

Also, all the Men's Chinese cadets have been beaten by the end of round 1. Unhappy

Hopefully, the women can get further.

paying to watch on bwin...  correct me if i'm wrong, but we here in the US of A are blocked from doing that, i guess, cuz gambling on sports here is illegal.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:28pm

Should be "chee-oh-tee" - at least that's how they say it in Italian...

-------------

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:29pm

paying to watch on bwin...  correct me if i'm wrong, but we here in the US of A are blocked from doing that, i guess, cuz gambling on sports here is illegal.

I don't live in the US, and quite frankly, a lot of stuff is illegal, including piracy and hate speech, but are you really going to care about the details?

Posted By: Ciprian
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:34pm

[/QUOTE]
Yes this is how it's pronounced.

-------------
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

ha ha ha, that's a good one, but i was hoping to find out how they say in romanian!!

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:36pm
i'm looking @ ITTV and note that they have just uploaded the LEGOUT-MIZUTANI match!!

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:37pm

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

ha ha ha, that's a good one, but i was hoping to find out how they say in romanian!!

The same like in italian.

-------------
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:39pm
thanks cip...

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:41pm
No problem.Mizutani won.

-------------
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:50pm
...and Ovtcharov is out of the Men's Singles in R2 (round of 32), beaten by Gerell Par. What a disappointment, to think that he was able to go 3-4 against Ma Long a few months back.

Posted By: konakona
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:56pm
P�r Gerell is an underrated player, I think he's been injured for a while or something, glad to see him back on the tour.

-------------
Wang Hao will win the WTTC. All resistance is futile.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 5:41pm

...and Ovtcharov is out of the Men's Singles in R2 (round of 32), beaten by Gerell Par. What a disappointment, to think that he was able to go 3-4 against Ma Long a few months back.

yeah, but he's had a string of really bad losses lately, like to old mikael appelgren @ the energis masters back in january and to janos jakab and igor rubtsov in february. none of those guys are even in the top-50 (of course, ol' appel doesn't play the pro tour).

and this loss to gerell might knock him out of the top-20.

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:25pm

yeah, but he's had a string of really bad losses lately, like to old mikael appelgren @ the energis masters back in january and to janos jakab and igor rubtsov in february. none of those guys are even in the top-50 (of course, ol' appel doesn't play the pro tour).

and this loss to gerell might knock him out of the top-20.

it seems timo has taught dima how to choke

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:37pm

There are many upset in the post glue ban era, more involving pips players, i think there will be  many unexpected upsets in the  next wttc

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:38pm

yeah, but he's had a string of really bad losses lately, like to old mikael appelgren @ the energis masters back in january and to janos jakab and igor rubtsov in february. none of those guys are even in the top-50 (of course, ol' appel doesn't play the pro tour).and this loss to gerell might knock him out of the top-20.

it seems timo has taught dima how to choke

hahahahahah owned.

-------------
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 9:57pm
Skachkov first defeated Persson, then Smirnov, now he plays Primorac. He is definitely in a very good shape right now, having just finished Russian Nationals at a pretty good place. Let's see what else he can do...

-------------

Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 10:10pm
Anyone got any videos? Cause this thread is in the Videos section - let's have some!!

-------------

Posted By: IceObsession
Date Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:21pm
I'll uploading some vids on this tournament to YouTube soon.

-------------
FH: DHS Neo Hurricane III
BH: TSP Spectol 21
Blade: TSP Limban Offensive(FL)

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:40am
Ai Fukuhara vs Silbereisen Kristin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNA9YRMo4d4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNA9YRMo4d4

Will add more soon, just you wait. Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 12:01pm
i'm looking at the wu-li match right now and note that one YAN SEN  is coaching for china at this event.  haven't seen him in a while...

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 12:24pm
The previous game Barthel-Sun B.B. was very spectacular,a lot of bh shots.

-------------
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 12:45pm
Women's seeds #1 (Feng Tianwei), #2 (Wang Yue Gu), #5 (Li Qian) fall, #6 (Kriztina Toth), and #7 (Wu Jiaduo) have fallen. #3 (Li Jiao) and #4 (Fukuhara Ai) lost in the first two rounds already! If no one in the top 40 wins, this will be rather interesting. Smile

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 12:53pm
YES Sayaka beat Wang Yue Gu. Jun is playing Chuang right now. He is in the doubles semifinal with Seiya. And in womens doubles its Hiroko Fujii and Kasumi Ishikawa.

-------------
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:03pm
And it was Kasumi Ishikawa and Hiroko Fujii that took out wang yue gu and feng tianwei in doubles. Quite impressive.

-------------
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:10pm
Oh no, Sayaka had beaten Wang Yue Gu and Sun Bei Bei is the only SG player left. Good luck for her.

And doubles too. ;D

-------------

Posted By: Cyberpukish
Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:42pm
Timo just cleared Chen Weixing, seems like a close match from the live scoring.

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:45pm
This is the post glue ban era. The playing field is much more equal.

-------------
who no know go know

Posted By: le xex
Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:47pm
if someone could make a high-def recording of the boll-mizutani semi-final it would be very much appreciated...

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Cyberpukish Cyberpukish wrote:

It was pretty close... and Chen Weixing was the crazy maniac that he is, like usual, loud and angry after his missed shots. I think he could've won against Boll, had he kept to his backspin tactic and not tried (and failed on many) topspin shots from below the table. Against this kind of Timo Boll, I think Joo would've won, since Joo plays pretty intelligently (from what I see) compared to Weixing.

Posted By: johnny89atc
Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:50pm
Who is in the semi-finals? Chuang or Mizutani?

-------------
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by johnny89atc johnny89atc wrote:

Who is in the semi-finals? Chuang or Mizutani?

Mizutani is against Boll in SF, and it looks like it may be a Boll - Samsonov final.

Posted By: johnny89atc
Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by le xex le xex wrote:

if someone could make a high-def recording of the boll-mizutani semi-final it would be very much appreciated...

I didn't see your post, I guess Mizutani won...

-------------
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by johnny89atc johnny89atc wrote:

Originally posted by le xex le xex wrote:

I didn't see your post, I guess Mizutani won...

Match hasn't been played yet.  Semi-finals are going to be played on Sunday, March 22.

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 2:37pm

It was pretty close... and Chen Weixing was the crazy maniac that he is, like usual, loud and angry after his missed shots. I think he could've won against Boll, had he kept to his backspin tactic and not tried (and failed on many) topspin shots from below the table. Against this kind of Timo Boll, I think Joo would've won, since Joo plays pretty intelligently (from what I see) compared to Weixing.

Chen was down 6-10 in one game, fought back to deuce and lost it 13-11 trying to counter softly some of Timo's loops once he got to 10-10.  I think the extra topspin from Boll's Tenergy wasn't controlled well by Chen on his soft counter loop attempts and he invariably hit long.

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 2:44pm

Chen was down 6-10 in one game, fought back to deuce and lost it 13-11 trying to counter softly some of Timo's loops once he got to 10-10.  I think the extra topspin from Boll's Tenergy wasn't controlled well by Chen on his soft counter loop attempts and he invariably hit long.

Yep, I saw that, but there were many times when he did backspin, and Timo smashed it, and as he tried to pick up the ball down low with a forehand topspin stroke, he hit it into the net multiple times. After those moments, I was just thinking... why why why...? I mean, the way I see it, if he even succeeds at that stroke, then he'll give Timo a perfect chance to smash a topspin/no spin ball. That can't be good... (then again, my world ranking is way lower than Chen Weixing's) Tongue

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 3:03pm

... if he even succeeds at that stroke, then he'll give Timo a perfect chance to smash a topspin/no spin ball. That can't be good... (then again, my world ranking is way lower than Chen Weixing's) Tongue

The last part is the key phrase Big%20smile.  I have seen Chen do this slow, soft topspin counter with his inverted side all the time and it does look like it should be a relatively easy ball to loop or smash.  But he must be pretty successful with it as he keeps doing it.  Maybe its not so easy for the opponent to win the point outright against it.  Chen does place it in awkward positions. 

Posted By: Jolan
Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 5:16pm
Samsonov is awesome. 4-0 vs Gao ning. 2 last sets was led by 10-5...and won 12-10 ! 2 times in a row he scored the last 7 points. Never seen that before. Have you ?
After been very discret the last few weeks, he seems to be back at his best. Go Vlady !

-------------
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9" rel="nofollow - https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9

Posted By: jonyer1980
Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by jcdi jcdi wrote:

Samsonov is awesome. 4-0 vs Gao ning. 2 last sets was led by 10-5...and won 12-10 ! 2 times in a row he scored the last 7 points. Never seen that before. Have you ?
After been very discret the last few weeks, he seems to be back at his best. Go Vlady !

Looks like Vladi only puts his efford on individual official torney, rather than team competitions. He sucked the day of ECL against the Germans, with bad attitude and poor spirit.

-------------
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing

Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 8:04pm
When is the live streaming suppose to start? Or did it already start?

-------------
Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

Posted By: amateur
Date Posted: 03/21/2009 at 8:42pm
Live streaming started today and will resume tomorrow morning. Women's semis start at 5:30 EDT, men's at 7. 

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 1:24am

It's good to see him being frustated and annoyed. It displays a sort of passion and human side to the game. It will be so boring to see '2 robots' playing against one another. One question, does throwing you bat on the table damages the bat? I have never done it before and i probably wont want to try it either LOL

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 1:31am
Forgot to mention big thanks for TTCountenance aka SWSS for the Timo Vs. Weixing vid here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWVhMLfEyM8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWVhMLfEyM8

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 1:39am

iceobsesion what happened to li jiawei?

Posted By: SoWhySoSerious
Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 2:42am
Timo Boll-Chen Weixing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWVhMLfEyM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWVhMLfEyM
Vladimir Samsonov-Gao Ning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIXHcvrxTc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIXHcvrxTc

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

Posted By: Totoro
Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 3:45am
Does anyone have Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs Gerell Par? [Video]

Dima got beaten 4-2 and Par is only ranked like 66...

and how Feng TianWei got 0-4 down to Pavlovich?!

-------------
I'm 15

Clipper Wood
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 PROVINCIAL 2.15mm 38 degrees
BH: Palio CK531A OX

CPen Looper with LP twiddling, blocking hitting and LP RPB

Posted By: theman
Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 3:52am
the infamous "chen claps hands to tell opponent good shot" oh man, i love it!

-------------
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 3:57am
whenever chen decides to throw his racquet, he hesitates, does he ever throw it? i see him feign the aciton so many times

-------------
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 4:49am
I dont know why i just hate Chen Weixing. I dont know if its his attitude because i usually enjoy people who do out of the norm kind of things, it might be his style of play or something im not sure, but everytime i watch him play i always hope he gets crushed.

-------------
Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

Posted By: stealth
Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 5:17am
any idea, how to save video-ondemand from the ittf-hp?

Posted By: bozbrisvegas
Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 6:03am
ye i wish i could save as we used to be able to.

Clapheres to mizutani who i really enjoyed watching against legout.
I have been gaining lots of respect for Mizutani, I'm not exactly sure why..  He has a very nice defence away from the table, great loop both sides too, and often waits patiently when he doesnt get the return he wanted. 

Legout did one insanely fast shot, even on camera i had trouble seeing it go past, he turned on his backhand side and forehand looped down the line - with a hook.  lovely

-------------
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQgNPkpILsg&list=PL9V-XUSPJgk-loYl2zRhQZ29lsAK7tdLX" rel="nofollow - Watch me playing TT

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 6:19am
Dvorak Galia vs Toth Krisztina:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y96Fe7np8I - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y96Fe7np8I

Timo Boll vs Adrien Mattenet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNwkUSkiI8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNwkUSkiI8

Sun Bei Bei vs Barthel Zhenqi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTaI2XDx5kE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTaI2XDx5kE

-------------

Originally posted by stealth stealth wrote:

any idea, how to save video-ondemand from the ittf-hp?

joined since 04?!?! lets celebrate ur first post! u must have a lot of willpower to hold out on posting in  this great forum, unlike tommy and i , we r mad men!

-------------
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

loved watching chen n boll,
yea first i thought this guy is annoying and then the clap is cool and showed me he is not one sided, he is just emotional and is good for the sport, very cool to have characters here. 

BOLL YOU ARE A BLOODY LOOPING MACHINE

How does this guy never tire?

-------------
Grubba Variant ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQgNPkpILsg&list=PL9V-XUSPJgk-loYl2zRhQZ29lsAK7tdLX" rel="nofollow - Watch me playing TT

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 6:29am
Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

whenever chen decides to throw his racquet, he hesitates, does he ever throw it? i see him feign the aciton so many times

During one part, i thought he shouted "Ta ma de" which is a mild chinese vulgarity... anyone care to confirm this? As for the throwing, he did throw it on the ground once?

Date Posted: 03/22/2009 at 6:34am
i thought he threw his bat on the table

-------------
Grubba Variant ALL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net