Print Page | Close Window

DHS HK 655 blade Review

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29765
Printed Date: 04/18/2024 at 2:05pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: DHS HK 655 blade Review
Posted By: ohhgourami
Subject: DHS HK 655 blade Review
Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 12:23am
As some of you already know, I have been looking for a new Hurricane King with a thicker handle and I have finally found it.  I just got it last night and I currently don't have any glue on me or time to hit so I decided to take pictures of it.  I should have a review posted up within a few days comparing it to my old HK.  I'm sure there are users out there that are curious of how the new ones play and I think its best to compare it to the old one since nothing is quite like it.

Here are a few pics:

This HK is 90 grams compared to 86 grams on the I07.  I don't think it will feel much different as the 655 has more weight towards the handle making much less head heavy.

The handles are the same width, but there is more thickness on middle section on the new one Smile  Same sized handle as the Clipper CR.

As you can already see, the middle ply is definitely thicker, I'd say 40-50% thicker but the outer ply seems to be slightly thinner.  Will that affect how much spin I can get?  We will see.

The wood grain is much finer this time so there is definitely no need for sealing this blade, not like I sealed my old one anyway.

The pictures aren't exactly the clearest since I took them with my phone and its becoming obsolete.

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
DHS H3 Provincial untuned 40°
BTY T64
210g

Replies:
Posted By: Sallom89
Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 2:46am
Nice, good luck with it.

-------------
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro

Posted By: chris.b40
Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 10:10am
is that a fl handle? looks rather long

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Posted By: Asaomi
Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 3:35pm
This will be interesting. please keep us updated!

-------------
Butterfly Viscaria
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Stiga Calibra Sound

Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by chris.b40 chris.b40 wrote:

is that a fl handle? looks rather long

yup its flared,  both HKs have exactly the same dimensions except for thickness.  maybe the HK handles are a bit longer than standard?  sounds about right since my hand is lower down the handle when holding my Joola blades.

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Posted By: ejmaster
Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 4:12pm
when the blade gets thicker the gravity center goes to the head not to the handle.

you can compare gravity center in blades by just looking at what point the blade falls by putting in the border of a table. the less distance from the handle the more the gravity center goes to the handle and less head heavy. just do it with both blades and you get.

the more blade surface also will make the blade more head heavy when putting the rubbers.

hh656 is more head heavy than hh. but it is ok it is well balanced.

the problem with head heavy is when you feel much charging and unbalanced. if not there is no problem.

-------------
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.

Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

when the blade gets thicker the gravity center goes to the head not to the handle.

you can compare gravity center in blades by just looking at what point the blade falls by putting in the border of a table. the less distance from the handle the more the gravity center goes to the handle and less head heavy. just do it with both blades and you get.

the more blade surface also will make the blade more head heavy when putting the rubbers.

hh656 is more head heavy than hh. but it is ok it is well balanced.

the problem with head heavy is when you feel much charging and unbalanced. if not there i no problem.

i see your logic on this but the 655 is definitely less head heavy.  i did a test similar to yours and it confirms so.  even when swinging both blades (without rubber) the 655 swings lighter.  with rubbers on the blade, it should also be more balance since they both have the same surface area.  like i said, your logic makes perfect sense, but this blade must have been designed this way.

when i get back to school, i might get some hitting time on a cheap table, but hitting time nonetheless Big%20smile  i should have a few updates sometime before midnight (PST)

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 7:41pm
when the blade gets thinner the center of gravity goes to the handle?

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 7:52pm
Your rebound is saying 76 mine is 73

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 8:51pm
yes chris when the blade gets thiner the gravity center goes to the handle.

Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 8:59pm
these are good news ohh, because if hk655 is less head heavy is because the handle is thicker what for me is good. i didnt like the thin hk07.

and i like gets thicker in the middle section.

hope this is true because in tenor people said not head heavy and it is with rubbers, because tenor also has a little bigger surface blade, not as hk655 being the same surface blade as hk.

Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 9:13pm
in hh656 handle is exactly the same as hh so it is a little more head balance.

btwy i change tenor handle by hk05 handle (i had one i didnt like it beacuse very thin), and i got better balanced tenor and comfortable handle. however the weight kept being too heavy. but i can play with this heavy. i can not play head balanced and heavy weight.

Date Posted: 11/02/2009 at 4:48am
I finally got my rubbers glued onto the 655.  I'm using my old rubbers from the old HK and for some reason the rubbers don't fit perfectly Confused  Theres just a bit of wood showing but that won't be an issue (i hope).  The first thing I noticed about this set up is that it is significantly heavier but I'm not sure about head heaviness.  I would say it is a bit less or about the same.  My blade might be heavier than it should be since I just put added an extra layer as I did not peel off the old glue from the rubbers (i just hope it doesn't affect the playing properties).  Of course the blade feels much thicker now too.  Besides these things, the blade feels great in my hands as the handle is finally a good size Smile  Serving will be different as I grip the rubbers to serve and the thickness will take some time to get used to, but thats not an issue.

I had some things to take care of earlier so I couldn't get any hitting and my hitting partners gf was nagging him so he had to bail too.  BUT I did do some bounce test and just smacked the ball off the wall and I'll say there are some differences.  The first difference is the feel, there is definitely no lost in feel compared to the old one, but different.  The old one had more of a shaky vibration while this one has a nice solid resonance.  Must be from the thickness.  Also it sounds different when bounce the ball off it.  It is LOUDER, but its a lower pitched crack sound when I flat hit.

I'll have more information tomorrow night.  I also hope the additional weight will not affect my swing speed significantly as I barely got used to my old setup after using Express 1 Ermm I might consider regluing the rubbers if the weight is a bit much.  Anyone have extensive experience with Joola X Glue?  My 2300 friend can just peel ALL the glue with one quick pull across.  I have no idea how he's able to do that...

Sorry I couldn't hit with you CGS.  The tank ended up taking 3 hours to set up.

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Posted By: liang1983
Date Posted: 11/02/2009 at 5:04am

tell me more info after you played... ... Tq

-------------
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05

Date Posted: 11/02/2009 at 6:21am
One question ,what do you owners of Hks use as back up blades ?

Hk is not exactly cheap so ownin two of these at once is taxing on the pocket.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/02/2009 at 9:04am
if the blade is thicker and the handle too, the blade should be heavier, unless the wood is changed. no miracle.

Posted By: dan_can
Date Posted: 11/02/2009 at 11:15am
HK655 could be heavier than HK by 4 - 6 grams.

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 3:49am
Now to finally write my long awaited review on the HK 655 Smile

While warming up with just flat hits, is consistent with my initial observations.  It is definitely more powerful and the feel is different but this different feeling isn't a bad thing (i like it a lot more).  And did I say its more powerful? Big%20smile  It's a lot more powerful than the old one, but it's not out of control.  It just plays beautifully with H3 NEO.

Over the table loops:  Absolutely amazing.  No control lost compared to the previous one and seems like it has more spin too!  Backhand feels fantastic because the HK is more solid, the ball digs deeper into the sponge.

Mid table looping:  I think this is where the blade shines.  If you ever had the problem that the ball would slow down too much by the time it reached the other side or after it has bounced off the table with the old HK, well that problem has been solved.  Looping from mid table is a joy and my consistency went up so much but yet I can hit hard with relentlessness speed.

Overall, when it comes to performance wise.  This new one is just an improvement on the old HK.  As advertise, its a fix for the new non-toxic glue era.  Coming off the old one, the 655 needs little to no adjustment in the way you hit.  And not you don't need to swing as hard to product the same loop with the old version.  The thing I like about this blade the most is the feeling.  For me, that is the biggest improvement since I thought the old one might have had too much feeling or at least felt shaky.  It still has probably the same feeling but its a softer vibration, less abrupt and unstable.  Also, the handle feels amazing since it's finally fits my hand well.  The thicker ply is giving me blisters but that's fine.

Some last words:  I must repeat that the HK655 is a fantastic blade: the best I've ever used.  I don't think I'll ever buy another blade Shocked (its that good).  Is it worth the price?  Maybe not.  This blade is truly one of the finer things in life.  If you're happy with your current blade, I'd just stick with it.  But if you have a few hundred dollars to blow on a blade that meant to be paired with chinese rubbers, this is definitely one to consider.

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Posted By: tdragon
Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 3:59am

Hk is not exactly cheap so ownin two of these at once is taxing on the pocket.
You could have Stiga Offensive NCT as your back up. It does not have the speed like HK, but it has more flex and better control. I have couple friends (including my coach) using it.

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 8:21am
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18714&FID=24 - ohhgourami    Nice to know I am not alone ? very truthful ,tell it like it is review.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 8:32am
[/QUOTE] You could have Stiga Offensive NCT as your back up. It does not have the speed like HK, but it has more flex and better control. I have couple friends (including my coach) using it.[/QUOTE]

The truth is I have only owned one stiga blade (Ebenholz), and like most owners I am quite disappointed,after trying this blade with several rubber combinations I gave up. Not that good stiga blades do not exist, but I am reluctant to buy another in the Stiga brand.
  However, IMO there is no other all wood blade like HK655.

If this price ever drops to the level of most other blades this blades sales will go triple platinum.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 8:51am
http://blog.ttrubberman.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/p8187410.JPG">p8187410.JPG

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 8:53am
http://blog.ttrubberman.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/p8187407.JPG">p8187407.JPG

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 8:55am
These pics are of my blade purchased from ttrubberman.com

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 4:12pm
WOW 95 grams?!  i cant imagine adding another 5 grams to the setup.  im still getting used to the weight of my unwieldy beast.

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 4:59pm

Believe it when I tell you that my set up used to be about 85 grms. this has a more solid hit.  kills are dead...never to be returned again

Most loop drives are one shot hits, and blocks off of stingy drives are blown away across the other end of the table.

People I know say that you can play and win with any type of blade I say a great blade enhances great play.

Just came from Utah games where I beat a 2000 rated player in a masters tournament. Won gold in the doubbles.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 5:01pm
Noticed you play with joola express pips ,how are they on the hk 655?

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 5:07pm

Your old hk ,are you selling it ?    If so,  pm me.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 5:16pm
I agree that this blade definitely enhances great play and most shots definitely do not come back.  Im definitely no where near your level of play though.  I think most people would wonder why im even using something so fast.  Shocked

Express 1 is inverted.  i think it plays great on the 655 compared to the other Joola tensors ive tried.

i dont plan on selling the old HK, but if you PM me an offer, i might just rethink that Wink

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Posted By: cagaragesales
Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 7:16pm
If you look closely, you can see my fingerprints on that 1st edition HK655 =) Just Kidding

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16722&KW= - CaGaragesales Feedback

Posted By: doraemon
Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 10:42pm
Is Offensive NCT really that good, so can be used as HK back-up?

I think Stiga should make OC-CR with koto top-ply (I read that they used to do that before switching to limba outerply), keep the spruce, increase the thickness of the core a bit and voila, you get a clone of HK.

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 11:00pm
So you noticed the first edition batch ?

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 11:04pm
I tried joola energy xtra on the hk  works very well except that balls with lots of back spin  are quite difficult with this rubber  love the sound though  very loud.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Posted By: rokphish
Date Posted: 11/03/2009 at 11:37pm

my HK (sealed top & handle) and the back-up (sealed top)...

-------------
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 1:37am

I tried joola energy xtra on the hk  works very well except that balls with lots of back spin  are quite difficult with this rubber  love the sound though  very loud.

i used to use regular energy the first time i had my HK.  it was a fairly good rubber but i had a hard time looping underspin with it too.  i just found it very difficult to get the ball to grip onto the topsheet.  thats why im using Express 1 now which is similar to Energy but its easier to loop things with.  Thumbs%20Up

Like rokphish, another HK LOL

I played with my old HK with BW2 and i found it very enjoyable.  i made 5/5 of my loop kills with it.  TAKE THAT "equipment that is too fast for you" thread Big%20smile  i could never have hit my shots that way with H3 NEO.  Would anyone who has tried all BW2, H2 NEO and H3 NEO say that H2 NEO is more similar to BW2?

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 7:04am

Are you saying that BW2  is more compatible with your HK than  neo 3 rubber ?

Never used neo H3 or any hurricane yet, have one neo H2 and one neo H3 on order to try on my blade.

Did have a Bw3 that I tried on it,  It was great,but my problem was that after the glue effect wore off I peeled the residue from the back of the rubber ,and whenever I tried sticking it on with water based glue  DHS 15 it would always lift  itself off the blade. It eventually became so  soft and sticky  I could lift a  ball on it for about two to three seconds before it came off. think I was unlucky with that rubber maybe because they held it at the airport too long, five days, they thought it was some type of vacuumed packed whale. Storage at the airport is terrible (heat exposure)and that might have been the major contributory factor for me getting a bad break with BW3  . Think I will order another from mytt.net again  hope it goes well this time around .

Interest in the blue whale 3 here in Barbados has not taken off as yet  players do not even know about bw2 .

Forum moderators ,Alex  you guys listening, maybe you should send out a couple of complimentary sheets as an introductory method to get your whale rubbers familiar and eventually popular amongst players from lesser known countries  after all marketing is not only selling but promoting the product also goes a long way.

I still think this rubber is not fully marketed (promoted) which ever. just my opinion.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 7:15am
The  Barbados team here is sponsored by Stag  and they just sent us ten  tables tracksuites shirts  surrounds  beginner blades and so on just to promote their brand.  Think about the returns. Table tennis is really taking off over here we have level 1 coaching courses  and a whole uplifted developmental program.

Wish more sponsorers would come aboard though .
 We were the reigning caribbean champions last year , however  we were beaten at this years championships.

Just a little about my side of the coin as I use table tennis to make aquaintences all over the globe.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 7:19am
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=17684&FID=24 - rokphish    I have sealed other blades but not the HK.

I have noticed some players only seal one (1) side, others like you seal both blade and handle , can you tell me why the handle?

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 7:29am
My hk  set up is fh Bryce speed fx 2.1mm  back hand  DHS 652 .

thinking about trying out globe 889

I have also noticed that the cheaper pips out rubbers play way better than all the big name brands. IMO

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 12:04pm
chris, i sealed all my personal blades... but even then i don't seal the handle for all my blades.. hk is an exception along with a few others. i just want to keep them in pristine shape as long as possible.

unsealed handles get dirty so easily. i use wristband so no sweat on my handles, and i clean my hands through out the nights.. but still things happen... sometimes friends want to try my blades... their sweaty and dirty hands... you get the pictures...

sealing the handle makes it easier to clean...

also i sometimes buy second hand blades... dirty and whatnot... after i got them i cleaned them off as best as i could but most time than not they're just plain dirty for being exposed to long with dirt... so after i cleaned them, sand them a bit if need be... then i seal the handles... that way i'm sure i'm not sharing with however many users before me's dirts, sweats, etc...

besides, i don't see the negative in sealing the handle. i don't feel any different in performance/feel even with two of the same blades one sealed and one doesn't. some people say it's slippery and what not, but not for me. my sealed handle provides me with as good grip as unsealed ones... it might be slippery if used with sweaty hands, and i do sweat alot, but sweat stop leaking down to my handle since i started wearing wristband...

so, all plus for me for sealing the handle...

-------------

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 12:21pm
and by the way... i also sealed the sides of all my blades... keep them clean also from bad glue job as well as other dirts...

some of my favorite blades i superglued the sides for additional protection from hitting against the table, etc... it works very well... i cracked a few blades before (sides cracked and top ply got torn) and after it just make dents without cracking the sides (or top ply) of the blades.... i usualy put 3-5 layers of superglue. very thin layers will do...

-------------

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover

Date Posted: 11/04/2009 at 1:17pm

Are you saying that BW2  is more compatible with your HK than  neo 3 rubber ?

Never used neo H3 or any hurricane yet, have one neo H2 and one neo H3 on order to try on my blade.

as good as BW2 is, H3 neo is still better.  for me, bw2 is definitely the best for my power loops.  because it isnt as affected against incoming speed, i can pretty much flat drive any ball and turn it into a kill Big%20smile  its a bit harder to do with H3 neo since its affected by spin, but h3 neo does everything else much better such as opening loops, serving, short game, etc.  as much as i love to 3rd ball kill or just power the crap out of the ball, h3 neo helps me a lot more with the rest of my game which is completely necessary.  if only i can have the best of both worlds, thats why i ask about H2 neo to see if it is more similar to bw2 than h3 neo.

-------------
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g

Date Posted: 11/05/2009 at 8:18am
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=17684&FID=24 - rokphish     I now understand why the handle , I am going to super glue my edges  because I hit the table sometimes ,and besides ,I do not like edgetape on my blades. Thanks for the info.

-------------
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER

Posted By: liang1983
Date Posted: 11/05/2009 at 10:03am
Wow... ...H3 NEO is a great combo with HK 655.

-------------
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05

Date Posted: 11/05/2009 at 11:44am
no problem chris...

-------------

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover

Posted By: e1itepirate
Date Posted: 11/05/2009 at 12:46pm
does anyone know how the hk 655 compares to violin or acoustic in terms of speed?

Posted By: Makelele
Date Posted: 07/04/2015 at 2:34pm
Is someone playing with this blade ( I think it is also known as HK II)? Any new review that can evaluate its features?

Date Posted: 07/07/2015 at 3:37pm
Bump

Anyone is playing now with it or has played recently with it? Any new review (or comparison with new blades,  for example V'King from OSP blades)?

Posted By: tom
Date Posted: 07/07/2015 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Makelele Makelele wrote:

Bump

Anyone is playing now with it or has played recently with it? Any new review (or comparison with new blades,  for example V'King from OSP blades)?
I don't do detailed reviews -  but I played with it for the longest time (for me) - maybe I can help, what is your game and what attributes are you looking for in a blade ?

Date Posted: 07/08/2015 at 2:14pm
Thanks, Tom.
Basically, I'm just kind of curious if the blade has surpassed the test of time (as Hurricane King was thought at one time as something like the "holy grail" and the HK II should be a faster model).
My EJing is limited to all wood blades, and from what I read is flexible and made of koto, spruce, and ayous, and somewhat oversized in its head.
I guess that it has a hard feeling and may be is very good for active blocking in the backhand, but not so easy to loop with, due to the hardness and flexibility. May be not so good for a player like me, whose aim is to loop more and hit less in the backhand side? 
(But, to be honest, I think that, in the end, there is not a blade "for hitting" and one "for looping". You get used to any blade with enough training and can make great loops with a "backhand hitter" blade...)

Date Posted: 07/08/2015 at 3:06pm
[QUOTE=Makelele]Thanks, Tom.
Basically, I'm just kind of curious if the blade has surpassed the test of time (as Hurricane King was thought at one time as something like the "holy grail" and the HK II should be a faster model).
My EJing is limited to all wood blades, and from what I read is flexible and made of koto, spruce, and ayous, and somewhat oversized in its head.
I guess that it has a hard feeling and may be is very good for active blocking in the backhand, but not so easy to loop with, due to the hardness and flexibility. May be not so good for a player like me, whose aim is to loop more and hit less in the backhand side? 
(But, to be honest, I think that, in the end, there is not a blade "for hitting" and one "for looping". You get used to any blade with enough training and can make great loops with a "backhand hitter" blade...)

[/QUOTE)
What do you do on your FH side?

Date Posted: 07/08/2015 at 5:06pm
Loop, no hitting.

Date Posted: 07/08/2015 at 6:09pm
this a great blade for combination of power flat hitting with avg spin capabilities, decent control but if you don't enjoy flat hitting I don't see the point.  It is a great blade nevertheless. Have you tried the Acoustic?

Date Posted: 07/10/2015 at 2:25pm

Yes, I have tried the Acoustic and, with the Andro CS V Off +, they were the best blades I have tried (I play only with all wood blades).

But I found that I want more power from the blades (I can't deny that I like lightweight blades, and the weight chosen in those blades may contribute to my perception).

I assume that you have played with the Acoustic but preferred the HK 655, right? What did you lose and gain in your game when you chose one over the other?

Date Posted: 07/10/2015 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Makelele Makelele wrote:

Yes, I have tried the Acoustic and, with the Andro CS V Off +, they were the best blades I have tried (I play only with all wood blades).

But I found that I want more power from the blades (I can't deny that I like lightweight blades, and the weight chosen in those blades may contribute to my perception).

I assume that you have played with the Acoustic but preferred the HK 655, right? What did you lose and gain in your game when you chose one over the other?
Within the blades that might interest you :I went from the 655 to the Violin (too slow, great topspin) to Barwell Fleet (not all wood but no carbon) to Acoustic Carbon (because the Violin was way too slow, so I didn't want to take a chance on the Acoustic) which is a great loop drive blade with adequate power ( and you with the thing for all wood, I suggested the Acoustic).  Still the flat kill part is not as good as the 655 but I managed to adapt to that for the most part.  Why I went away from the 655 is I am developing my loops for out right winners instead of finishing it off with a flat kill.  So the same logic should apply to you as the loop is your bread winner , you wouldn't exploit the  655's strength while being stuck with average spin attributes.  Currently I am back to the BWF because of the consistency it offers me while delivering good spin and power.  Without consistency your chance in a match is not good.  Blades around 87 g or more  should help in the power dept.

Date Posted: 07/13/2015 at 10:13am

Very detailed reply.

Thanks Tom.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net