Print Page | Close Window

WARNING SCAMMER !!!!

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Buy and Sell
Forum Name: For sale
Forum Description: Table tennis equipment for sale or purchase.
Moderator: ThePongProfessor
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69279
Printed Date: 04/27/2024 at 9:57am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: WARNING SCAMMER !!!!
Posted By: kakapo
Subject: WARNING SCAMMER !!!!
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:43am
It seems that we have another scammer on this forum :(((

His nickname is "perssonblade".
I've already had a problem with him but I gave him credit (his explanations were possible) and I got my money back very quickly from paypal.
A friend of mine in Belgium asked me 2 weeks ago to buy a blade from perssonblade for him because he has no credit card and of course no paypal account.
I did it with normal paypal and my friend gave me cash for that blade.
Days went on and I didn't received any informations about the tracking number.

Perssonblade, or Vlad, or Alex...didn't answer to my messages and eventually, I let him know I would introduce a complaint against him on paypal. At this moment, he answered telling me he was abroad and he will let me know the tracking number. The day after, I got a tracking number : RA148654572LT
This tracking number is from Lithuania, the seller is from Belarus but the problem is :
that tracking number does not exist !!!
I have asked perssonblade to send me a link to track but he never answers.

This morning, I got this message from another member flamingmdn:

"Hello!

I saw here http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=68837&KW=perssonblade&PID=836491&title=del#836491 you had a deal with member named perssonblade and had some issues.
Could you tell me what kind of issues did you have? Because now during my 'investigation' I found that paypal account which he gave me to send money doesn't belong to him. I didn't use 'gift' option but now I am not sure that PayPal dispute will work because of this.

I wonder because we've finished transaction with Persson Powerplay a month ago (at that time he looked legit because even forum member Antuan confirmed it in one of the topics) and now when blade arrived to my city (Minsk, Belarus) it seems that it was sent to other recepient. Aaaand by suspicious coincience his name is exactly the same to name of a seller from Belarus who is known by scamming people (at least in ex-USSR area) His hame is Alex and forum name here is Demiurge, but he's inactive more that a year now and we all thought he stopped his TT activity at all.

I don't believe in such coinciences so I'm trying to gather information. Demiurge still owes 300 euro to my friend so maybe it's a chance to find him :)

Thanks!"

It is now obvious we have another scammer on this forum. Directly, I introduced a complaint at paypal to get my money back and the case is now under investigation.

-------------
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm

Replies:
Posted By: flamingmdn
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:04am
I would add that my tracking number is correct (send by Deutsche Post from Germany) but when it arrived I saw that it delivered to different post office.
I contacted them and booom – they told me the name that I know.
And he also dissapeared during our communication, two times for one week.
But eventually I was given the tracking number and was waiting my blade till yesterday's morning.
You know the rest of the story.

Of course there's a little chance he's good guy and he just wanted to give me the blade in person, who knows.
But anyway all this story looks 'shady' and his bad reputation (now when I know his real name I can definitely say this) works against him. And as I've already said I don't believe in such coincidences.

-------------
Gewo Sensus Carbo Speed | Vega X

Posted By: jabemu
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:09am
Hi, I opened this thread about him
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69192&KW=&title=feedback-of-perssonblade

I seen that Antuan and other member had good transaction with him and that gave me some confidence.

I paid a blade to him around 9 days ago and he said me that will give me the track number. I'm still waiting and he doesn't answer my emails ....Confused

Posted By: julidean79
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:13am
If he is vlad ciolan cosmin from romania or bulgaria... he is a scammer, i know very well that way to make the scam, there is a thread i wrote a time ago about him here, please read it, maybe it can help you a little.

-------------
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:19am
Sorry maybe it was my fault to give a good feedback for him 'in advance'.
If only I knew who he is from the early beginning I would create such kind of post by myself :(
As I know from guys who are acquainted with him it is typical for him to dissapear for a week or two and finally stop replying on your emails/messages and phone calls.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:26am
flamingmdn + jabemu + me.....no need to investigate more about this !!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:51am
Another important addition here.

I was asked to send money to PP account that was suspicious from my point of view.
So I investigated a little.

This account obviously doesn't belong to Alex and found the guy who owns it.
He's also from Belarus.
I contacted him and had an interesting results: he does some business with Alex with paypal-cash conversion, he gives cash to Alex and Alex gives him paypal asking us (buyers) to transfer money to this account. They were doing such kind of trades for a year. Alex even has a special Skype account for this kind of business.
And this guy wrote me yesterday that he also is trying to find Alex.
So even if we will open complain on PayPal money will be charged back not from Alex himself.

As I know there are other paypal accounts that he used to accept money. And all they belong to different people. So the scheme is really good: we will have PayPal disputes with others and they even don't know what's going on.

He's pretty experienced in scamming, you see :)

-------------

Posted By: Dean
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

It seems that we have another scammer on this forum :(((

His nickname is "perssonblade".
I've already had a problem with him but I gave him credit (his explanations were possible) and I got my money back very quickly from paypal.
A friend of mine in Belgium asked me 2 weeks ago to buy a blade from perssonblade for him because he has no credit card and of course no paypal account.
I did it with normal paypal and my friend gave me cash for that blade.
Days went on and I didn't received any informations about the tracking number.

Perssonblade, or Vlad, or Alex...didn't answer to my messages and eventually, I let him know I would introduce a complaint against him on paypal. At this moment, he answered telling me he was abroad and he will let me know the tracking number. The day after, I got a tracking number : RA148654572LT
This tracking number is from Lithuania, the seller is from Belarus but the problem is :
that tracking number does not exist !!!
I have asked perssonblade to send me a link to track but he never answers.

[...]

It is now obvious we have another scammer on this forum. Directly, I introduced a complaint at paypal to get my money back and the case is now under investigation.

I seems I have also been scammed by user "perssonblade".

I don´t know why I did that mistake to send him money. Maybe I wasn´t very careful. I thought having read that user name often before and along with finalised transactions. But shortly after having paid the blade that he offered in the for sale section on 11/16 (he showed me pictures via pm), he hasn´t contaced me again.

He did not ask me for the shipping address (which didn´make me nervous as Paypal gives it).
Some days ago I asked for the tracking ID of the package. I got no answer.

In the meantime I realized all those concerns within the forum.
At least since I saw your thread some minutes ago, I am 99,9% sure I have been scammed and I started complain via Paypal right now.

The member wrote to me via PM as "Vlad".

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51887&title=feedbk-4-dean" rel="nofollow - Feedback

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61374&title=some-of-my-blades" rel="nofollow - Blades

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 9:06am
Yes, he uses the name of vlad but it seems he is Alex. Holly cow, how Many victims ?

-------------

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 9:13am
OK, it is clear to me that we have another scammer.

People need to be very careful in providing accurate feedback. Why would you provide good feedback before you have received your items or your payment?  That makes no sense to me.

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 9:33am
Sorry for doing that of course.

But I noticed there that I haven't receive blade yet but it was at least sent with valid tracking number.
So it was up to readers how to evaluate this kind of feedback.

Also there was good feedback from another reputable forum member (much more reputable than me I suppose :)), at least it tells us that he's scamming not everyone and does it in different manners.

-------------

Posted By: Matt Pimple
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:02am
I may have gotten hosed by "perssonblade" as well. I ordered a blade and received a tracking number (RA148596678LT) which does not seem to exist and he does not reply anymore. Oh boy, I sounded fishy and I should have been more careful, I guess. I know that another member here also ordered something from perssonblade. I emailed him and I am waiting to see if he ever got his item.

-------------
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55835&title=feed-back-for-matt-pimple" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: chroot
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

I may have gotten hosed by "perssonblade" as well. I ordered a blade and received a tracking number (RA148596678LT) which does not seem to exist and he does not reply anymore. Oh boy, I sounded fishy and I should have been more careful, I guess. I know that another member here also ordered something from perssonblade. I emailed him and I am waiting to see if he ever got his item.

that tracking number looks suspicious. tracking #  for international registered mail usually starts w/ "RR" at beginning.

-------------
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=62263" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks

Posted By: tommyzai
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:35am
I ordered a rubber last week. We'll see . . . 

-------------
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]

Posted By: liulin04
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:48am
I dealt with Vlad once, he bought a few blades from me.  Everything went smoothly, although I can't say that for his selling....

I hope everyone gets their money back.  

Bottom line, buy from very reputable sellers!!!! (ex: myself Tongue, Antuan, Kakapo, mg, proSpin, Chopper88, etc.)

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35056&PN=14&title=feedback-liulin04" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks

Posted By: oldblades
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 11:59am
I planned to buy old donic PPP from him days ago.
After paying, he mentioned there's sth wrong with his pp account.
He ask me to ask paypay for refund, and I did really got the refund back after his confirm.
But I quit to deal with him, just for I taking him quit the deal. And I got another
PPP already...

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66994&title=feedback-oldblades" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 12:09pm
I'm sure if he acts as a buyer he'll pay otherwise you will not send the blade.

By the way, Reputable sellers, who's going to sell me old Persson Powerplay for reasonable price since I lost hopes to get it from perssonblade? :)

-------------

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 12:51pm
Maybe you are the buying the old Persson Powerplay that I sold to him two years ago.  Is it the one with the white lens?

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35056&PN=14&title=feedback-liulin04" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 2:28pm
https://www.facebook.com/vlad.vld.33

-------------

Posted By: Neiluje
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:01pm
I bought him 2 blades in march without any problem....
And now I bought him a blade in october, and like you wrong tracking number, no answer to my messages... Very strange.
The communication was not as good this time than in march, it was very short answers, sometime like if he didn't understand the questions, not the same than in march, I probably shoud have been more carefully, but in march I had 2 blades at a good price...

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:43pm
The moderators have suspended his account? it appears as suspended. If it is so he cannot have an oportunity to explain what happens.

I'm nearly sure that he is a scammer but always is possible an explanation. He is a member with more than 300 posts...

More information: his paypal is [email protected]

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by jabemu jabemu wrote:

More information: his paypal is [email protected]
He actually gave me a different paypal address.

-------------
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55835&title=feed-back-for-matt-pimple" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: jt99sf
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:07pm
I have this one:

[email protected]

-------------
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

I have this one:

[email protected]
Interesting...he gave me this one: [email protected]

-------------

Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 7:36pm
oh dear... this is an even bigger mess than I thought it would be...

-------------

Posted By: limjo
Date Posted: 11/25/2014 at 8:18pm
Scammers are encouraged by the ff. FACTORS:

1.0 Names and addresses here in this forum are not verified hence could create different/many user accounts.
2.0 When paypal id names and address does not match his MYTT name & address sign of a red flag.
3.0 Scammers will first make legit sales and will just make the right con moves in a short period of time.
4.0 Potential buyers tend to rush into sweet deals even if the seller does not have enough feedbacks to back their reputation.
5.0 You only have 45 days to file a dispute with Paypal so the scammer will try to run around, give you all sorts of excuses to gain time so the 45 days will lapse and you lose your money.
6.0 W0RSE of all is to GIVE GOOD FEEDBACK WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED YOUR ORDER !!!

-------------
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:42am
As I described few posts above, he doesn't use his own paypal in most cases.
[email protected] is PP of a guy who even didn't know what's going on here.
Alex owes him a money and tells buyers to send money directly to this guy.

[email protected] this is (or was?) his real account.

I also want to see an explanation of course. He used to be a reputable guy few years ago and then he started scamming. Then he dissapeared for a long time and now he's back again with scamming a lot of experienced members here. What's going on in his head?

-------------

Posted By: Magic_M
Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:53am
I was also planning to buy 1-2 (Stiga) blades from him. Fortunately we did not come together, because we had different thoughts about the value. Since 5 days he does not answer any more, neither with pm nor with email.

It seems, as if he bought 3-4 blades before, to get some positive reputation-points and now he started to cheat a lot of members at the same time. It is possible, that some more members are cheated, but did not notice this thread until now.

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51774&title=feedback-magic-m" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: edizg
Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:34am
I bought three blades from him before one month. I didn't receive them, but I opened dispute cases on Paypal and I got my money back. I have also received a wrong tracking number and he has not replied to my emails anymore.

His Paypal mails:

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 4:40am

Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

I have this one:

[email protected]

That is his email but not actual paypal account

Posted By: finspin
Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 5:35am
I was 10 days ago almost to exchange with him but lucky I did not accept his offer

This
email [email protected]

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69883&title=feedbacks-finspin" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks

Old Blade

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 6:34am
Paypal has sent me their decision : they are going to send my money back within the 5 next days.
This has been very fast.

I hope everybody will also have good news from them.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by jabemu jabemu wrote:

That is his email but not actual paypal account
Well, it was a paypal account a week ago when I dealt with him.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 10:59am
The paypal account he told me and I paid to: [email protected]

I started claim yesterday. I received answers in russian language, linking to some strange conversation with a person called Alex. I get no tracking link, no information on my package or on the blade I paid for.

I have paid 95€ for a BTY Spinshot and I really hope that Paypal transfers the money back to me.
The more I read here the more I get the impression that the person who scammed so many of us is a professionel criminal.

@kakapo: Great to hear you got your money backThumbs Up

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51887&title=feedbk-4-dean" rel="nofollow - Feedback

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61374&title=some-of-my-blades" rel="nofollow - Blades

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

The paypal account he told me and I paid to: [email protected]

I started claim yesterday. I received answers in russian language, linking to some strange conversation with a person called Alex. I get no tracking link, no information on my package or on the blade I paid for.

I have paid 95€ for a BTY Spinshot and I really hope that Paypal transfers the money back to me.
The more I read here the more I get the impression that the person who scammed so many of us is a professionel criminal.

@kakapo: Great to hear you got your money backThumbs Up

Dean and the others, you have to open a "case" on paypal but immediately transform it into a reclamation.
There is an option with something like : "you think the seller is a scammer" (I did it it french but the message sounds like this), you have to click it and then paypal will maybe ask you other informations like description of the blades, pics....
If you don't do that, you will perhaps have to wait weeks to get your money back.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 12:44pm
I can help with translation from Russian if someone needs an assistance.

In general this guy ([email protected]) tells that he had business with Alex. He gave cash to Alex and Alex was expected to send given money in PayPal equivalent (some kind of cash/paypal exchange).

That was the one reason why Alex asked all buyers to send money to [email protected].
Another more valuable reason – Alex knew that we all will open claims in PayPal and will charge money back from this poor guy. [email protected] even dind't knew where this money come from and now he's shocked and trying to find Alex in Belarus.

So actually Alex scammed not only TT comunity but also these guys who were used in this big cheating scheme. And yes, he's professional: in Belarus he owes big money to a lot of people.
Now after we were able to get some details of Alex's current location these scammed guys even considering going to police.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:04pm
I have contacted with rulikinc too, via the web http://websms.by/pages/feedback/ru and he using the same email ([email protected]) has replied me saying the same "problem" with Alex. Rulikinc says that he gave the money to Alex and he is not responsible of the bussiness of Alex. I told Rulikinc that he is also complicit paying his paypal account to defraud people and can have problems with the police.

I think that everybody must put a claim in Paypal to [email protected] saying that he is a scammer such as kakapo said. He has helped many times to Alex to scam to too much people (if Alex and Rulikinc are not the same person...)

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:12pm
This guy will finish his life in a vodka barrel.....

-------------

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 4:04pm
what does the ip mean fatt?  does that mean he's from the same place as perssonblade?

-------------

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 4:09pm
Oh my goodness, two guys from Belarus have an IPs in same subnet, what a surprise!
What I need to explain here?

You really made me surprised. I gathered a lot of info about Alex and his scamming details, shared all info I investigated, I spend a lot of my time to find him locally in Belarus to convince him to return the money and now I have to provide excuses because of my IP address.

Well, read about NAT.

I never hid the fact that I live in Belarus. It is mentioned in the OP in my message quote.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/26/2014 at 8:57pm
he is laughing of all of us. he own more than one account here. he can be more than one person... he can write that he lives in belarus but he can live in other country.... all this only make people not trust other sellers here now... bad issue

-------------

Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 1:08am
Again, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation
These close IPs proves only that we have same internet provider which gives an external IPs from same subnet. And yes, this internet provider is the biggest in Belarus so it is very possible. Our TT community in Belarus is very small but only few of us read international TT boards.

I know him, I wrote about it few times.
Not in person, but I know he posted on our local TT forum board, I know some guys who are aquaitant with him, I know some guys who were scammed by him previously. But since he is professional scammer it is really hard to find him in 2 million city. Seems that the only way to do this is the police and it's going happen soon.

And I shared here all info about him that I know. Maybe it was not clear for everyone but sorry English is only my second language.

Of course you can now suspect & accuse all people from Belarus, it is up to you. But from my perspective everything in pretty straightforward who is who.

-------------

Posted By: tuco
Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

I ordered a rubber last week. We'll see . . . 

whoopsie....  you didn't pay him as "gifts", did you?

-------------
The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 2:40am
Ok, it seems I have to share a compacted part of our conversation in gmail just to 'dot the i'.
I don't feel good when anyone will have doubts about me.
Here's the screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/24h41nfwtxzurx2/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202014-11-27%2010.33.20.png?dl=0

Note that I even didn't know perssonblade is from Belarus when I had a deal with him. It wasn't stated in his profile at that moment. But I told him belarussian shipping address and he obviously could change our conversation language to Russian but he didn't. I even asked him if the blade located in Belarus, because I checked that owner of [email protected] PayPal is belarussian.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 3:07am
Paypal decided to send my money back too, I'm happy about this, and hope everyone here will have the same fast decision.

Posted By: mhnh007
Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 9:10am
For those who got your money back, did you pay as goods or gifts?

Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

For those who got your money back, did you pay as goods or gifts?

Of course, as goods otherwise I would have been crying nowCry.

As gift, I will only send money to member such as Manfred, Timo, Cong, Kprimorac, Deti, John lam, prospin, Antuan, Tibi, Dean and some others with who I've had several perfect deals (not one or two...)not only regarding the payments but also the quality of blades, shipping, packaging and the contact via mails.

-------------

Posted By: ejmeser
Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:27am
SORRY TO HEAR THAT GUYS! Bought 3 blades from Vlad in June last year. Received all of them. Just checked my paypal history and there is his full name connected to the mail I sent the money to. The acc says that he is verified so There should be a phone number connected to it as well. Let me know if you need his name via PM.

([email protected])

-------------
*Madridista*

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=45266&title=feedback-ejmeser" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: tiehwen
Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:31am
@Kakapo
I've dealt w/ you before, right? So I think I listed you as 1 of my "Buddies". I also trust some members you listed like Manfred, Deti & John lam....

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17089" rel="nofollow - I love & am inspired by Malala Yousufzai's "True & Tough" LIFE STORY

Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

@Kakapo
I've dealt w/ you before, right? So I think I listed you as 1 of my "Buddies". I also trust some members you listed like Manfred, Deti & John lam....

Thanks Thieh Wink

I hope all members (except scammers :))from this forum, the german and the french ones who bought or sold blades from or to me were happy with these deals.
Till now, I haven't had any problems with the majority of these members.

But it seems that more and more scammers have come and some are really vicious.

If it goes on like this, we will all become paranoidConfused

-------------

Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 12:57pm
I'll never pay as gift, in any case, even if we can have a big confidence in some sellers.
It's much easier to pay as goods, including the Paypal fees, even sometime by giving a little more. The result is the same, we pay, but we have the protection.
The Paypal protection is one of the main reason I use it, why would I refuse it?
It's not a question of confidence, even between friendly members.
I'll never feel bad if someone ask to pay me as goods, even if know him very well. 

Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 1:22pm
I only pay and receive payment as gift when dealing with my friends and family. After 8-years, thousands of posts and PMs, visiting and being visited by MYTT members, I consider many of you my friends. Having said that, I just initiated a Paypal dispute with "Vlad." I don't know him and his communicate style leaves a lot to be desired.

-------------

Posted By: Timo1978
Date Posted: 11/27/2014 at 2:57pm
I really hope and press thumbs that every victim of this scammer gets his money back. I usually do not pay with gift option but have to say that here at this forum there are some really kind, nice and honest members I would not hesitate to use the gift option. However, this trust has been based on many smooth deals and trades.

Thumbs up for Kakapo, Magic-M, Dean, KPrimorac, Deti, Prospin, Antuan, Tibi, Trin Hoa Ahn, OldBlades, Kucharski, Presswurst and last but not least Munai.   

@ Kakapo: Your second Lady has arrived today, nice Koto Top-Ply

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61541&title=feedback-timo1978" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Date Posted: 11/28/2014 at 11:46am
I've initiated a dispute with Paypal. The last PM I received from Vlad were instructions for payment.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/28/2014 at 12:15pm
But please don't judge all belarussians because of him :)
We're great honest and helpful nation. But unfortunately every rule has an exception.
There are only few of us reading & writing @ international TT boards and even among this few people there's one scammer – bad stats :(

-------------

Date Posted: 11/28/2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by flamingmdn flamingmdn wrote:

But please don't judge all belarussians because of him :)
We're great honest and helpful nation. But unfortunately every rule has an exception.

I had a wonderful time in Belarus. I think I'll revisit Belarus in search of Vlad and OUR MONEY!! If I need a tank, I know where to find one!

-------------

Date Posted: 12/04/2014 at 6:10am
tommyzaiThumbs Up

Good news: PayPal eventually decided to return my money back too.
I hope everyone here didn't use gift option and will get their money back.

Another update: guys who were scammed by Alex in Belarus went to police and they're working on this now. What a bad luck for Alex/Vlad! :)

-------------

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 12/04/2014 at 9:12am
Maybe Belarus is not the kind of place where it is good to owe people money. 

Date Posted: 12/04/2014 at 9:36am
In every kind of place it's bad to owe money to smbdy and then dissapear and play 'hide and seek' for a while :)

-------------

Date Posted: 12/04/2014 at 11:21am
Dear Tommy Zai,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $1,000,000.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/07/2014 at 7:49am
Positive news in my case: Paypal decided to return the money back to me.
I hope everyone else who was scammed also gets the money back!

-------------

Date Posted: 12/07/2014 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Positive news in my case: Paypal decided to return the money back to me.
I hope everyone else who was scammed also gets the money back!

Did you pay as gift or friends/family?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net