Print Page | Close Window

Table Tennis Video Clip, North-Netherlands!

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Pictures & Videos
Forum Name: Videos
Forum Description: Post table tennis video download information here.
Moderator: mickd
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78522
Printed Date: 04/19/2024 at 4:34pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Table Tennis Video Clip, North-Netherlands!
Posted By: Slupmi-Atled
Subject: Table Tennis Video Clip, North-Netherlands!
Date Posted: 03/12/2017 at 2:29pm
Hi people,

In this video clip you see the first team of the Dutch table tennis club (TTV Delta Impuls), in their first league game of the season, early 2017.

The team is playing on the highest Northern-level, one level below the National third division-level.

Enjoy this video clip (hope you all like the music too).

Comments are always welcome!

Replies:
Posted By: mjamja
Date Posted: 03/12/2017 at 6:32pm
Thanks for Posting.  I always enjoy them.  It is interesting seeing the same player against different opponents.

Mark

Date Posted: 03/13/2017 at 6:49am
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

Thanks for Posting.  I always enjoy them.  It is interesting seeing the same player against different opponents.

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for your comment! Nice to hear that you like the videos... now and then, I will continue to share them!

Posted By: BeaverMD
Date Posted: 03/13/2017 at 12:36pm
Danny Heister still likes to wear capris.

Date Posted: 03/14/2017 at 7:31am
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Haha, he still love his capris ... nothing wrong with that! Tongue

Date Posted: 03/14/2017 at 9:17pm

He wished he was Danny Heister, by the way Tongue

Date Posted: 03/16/2017 at 7:12am

Btw, maybe a fun fact: Danny Heister is a trainer now (almost a decade) at the German club 'Borussia Düsseldorf'.

Date Posted: 03/17/2017 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Slupmi-Atled Slupmi-Atled wrote:

Btw, maybe a fun fact: Danny Heister is a trainer now (almost a decade) at the German club 'Borussia Düsseldorf'.

Also interesting: with Heister, the team won five league titles, five cups, once the ETTU Cup and once the Champions League... good coach!

Date Posted: 03/19/2017 at 6:27am

Mark

Hi Mark!

Maybe you have
not seen this this video yet, also a video with the same players. This video is a little older, from late last year.

Enjoy!

Posted By: MissTori88
Date Posted: 03/19/2017 at 10:57am
Thanks for posting the video! Danny Heister looks great in his traditional capris Smile

Date Posted: 03/20/2017 at 7:01am
Originally posted by MissTori88 MissTori88 wrote:

Thanks for posting the video! Danny Heister looks great in his traditional capris Smile

Hello Miss, thank you for your nice comment. I think that the Danny Heister-like player will also appreciate your comment, haha. LOL

Date Posted: 03/21/2017 at 1:37pm

Mark

Hi Mark!

Maybe you have
not seen this this video yet, also a video with the same players. This video is a little older, from late last year.

Enjoy!

In this video the players play at the same level: one below the national 3rd division.

Date Posted: 03/22/2017 at 7:56am

Mark

Hi Mark!

Maybe you have

Enjoy!

In this video the players play at the same level: one below the National 3rd Division.

After the rural 3rd Division comes the 2nd, then 1st and finally the highest level: the top league (Eredivisie).

Date Posted: 03/23/2017 at 6:22am

It is nice to get a response from a lady Smile. Women are still a minority in the table tennis sport. I notice at our own club too.

Date Posted: 03/23/2017 at 7:38pm

It is funny that everyone is talking about these capris... why? Tongue

Date Posted: 03/25/2017 at 2:06pm

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for your comment! Nice to hear that you like the videos... now and then, I will continue to share them!

Hi Mark, I have an older video for you. This was three years ago, again with the same players. Might be fun to see if the players have developed themselves in those years!

Date Posted: 03/26/2017 at 11:44am

Mark

Hi Mark, I have an older video for you. This was three years ago, again with the same players. Might be fun to see if the players have developed themselves in those years!

I forgot to tell you that the players in this older video played one level lower at that time (Second Division North).

Date Posted: 03/28/2017 at 6:38am

Mark

I forgot to tell you that the players in this older video played one level lower at that time (Second Division North).

Three years back, the players played two levels below the National third Division.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net